Why are Democrats building a Wall around the DNC site?

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
I thought walls donā€™t work?

There are no ā€œillegal peopleā€, right?

It's what Republicans should be doing too.
Hackers don't make political distinctions. They pick off the low hanging fruit. :)

Apparently there are going to be BIG anti-Israel and pro-Palestine/Hamas protests, aka riots.

#KillerKamala has had ā€œthe talkā€ and has bent the knee to Israel. The Hamas crowd isnā€™t happy!

I can't believe you have to ask this question, just apply basic deductive reasoning based on historical application of what walls represent.

"Walls are racist"
"Some person, agency or Party erects a wall"
"Thus, some person, agency or Party are racists".

Something the OP doesn't understand. Go figure.

MAGAtarded

Oh I understand very well. We can have walls for ourselves to protect us from our own people, you arenā€™t allowed to have a wall to protect the nation from foreigners.

Let them into the Country but don't let them near the democrat convention. I bet they are rounding up all the junkies and derelicts and shipping them to Ohio.
I will lay odds 1000 to 1 that they wonā€™t be sent to Marthaā€™s Vineyard.

It's going to be an hilarious shit show. Everybody knows they don't even need to bother with a Convention, the super delegates have already anointed their flunky. It will be fun comparing their scuzzy violent base rioting with the 'Big Giant insurrection Of Jan. 6', though.

Apparently there are going to be BIG anti-Israel and pro-Palestine/Hamas protests, aka riots.

#KillerKamala has had ā€œthe talkā€ and has bent the knee to Israel. The Hamas crowd isnā€™t happy!

That's AWESOME!!! Lets ruin Kamala's day :)

Let them into the Country but don't let them near the democrat convention. I bet they are rounding up all the junkies and derelicts and shipping them to Ohio.
Yeah Kamala does not want to be around the illegal drug addicts, disease carriers and criminals that she allowed to come over the Border. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It's what Republicans should be doing too.
Hackers don't make political distinctions. They pick off the low hanging fruit. :)

Something the OP doesn't understand. Go figure.

MAGAtarded

These LEFTISTS, have got to get Americans to ignore what is obvious, lol.

Kamala and friends are spinning, along with all of these PAID posters for the Left-)

REMEMBER what Kamala and the LEFT told all of you.......with a straight face, no less-------->that JOE was sharp as a tack, he knew EXACTLY what he was doing, and was running circles around everyone else in the administration.

And so, which is it my friends? Did they all LIE like dogs..........or rather, are they telling the truth.........which means Joe is smarter then ALL of these people, who are trying to take his place, lololol!

So which way is it LEFTISTS? Explain yourselves! Of course, this explanation is coming from people who can NOT define a FEMALE, lol. So if you believe their nonsense, you need to have your head examined!

Forum List

Back