Why are democrats crying

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Best jobs report for december in decades .
We have had a great years with new business start up and job creation for minortys 400 percent increase in black business owned business.
4 million less on public programs dems hate it and I cant understand why they do

We have had a great years with new business start up and job creation for minortys 400 percent increase in black business owned business.
4 million less on public programs dems hate it and I cant understand why they do

Vagina hats too tight. Headaches galore!

Lets have a link and I'm not crying.

Yeah you can't expect MNBCPMS to report it.

Only a Moron like you would need a link to verify the sun comes up in the morning...

Only a Moron like you would need a link to verify the sun comes up in the morning...

I insist the OP put on links to support his numbers. I have to reject them as opinions.

All that shit's been improving for 10+ years and you spent 8 of them crying like a little bitch

Last edited:

I believe you just nailed it. People who can take care of themselves don't need a nanny state and people who don't need a nanny state don't need Democrats to rob Peter to pay Paul.

Any moron can look up the job report themself.
Im not your bitch or secretary.

That's easy. Its because it all happened under the Trump presidency.

If Hitlery were POTUS they would be singing her praises as a great POTUS responsible for it all.

I insist the OP put on links to support his numbers. I have to reject them as opinions.

So you require a link to prove the sun comes up in the morning...

Forum List

Back