🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are leftists so gung go about shooting Americans disobeying government?

GO to 9:30 of this AND LOOK.....................

We put those that conduct animal abuse in jail.........Unless they are the BLM...........

Again, it will not concern those who don't see the abuse.

Why Are Leftists So Gung-Ho About Shooting Americans For Disobeying Government?

Damn good question! I figure they are mentally ill brainwashed with a dose of stockholm syndrome thrown in.

When the subjects are black, and they are killed BY the government, in the form of the police,

all we heard from the RWnuts was,

hey, they'd all be alive today if they'd just obeyed the government.
And nvm that the government never shoots these nutjobs.

And there are Trump supporters arguing that when he gets into office he should kill every politician that supports a sanctuary city

Striking Gold: Cortez discovery tops 4.5 million ounces

June 10, 2003 10:00 pm • By ADELLA HARDING, Staff Writer
(0) Comments
ELKO -- Placer Dome Inc. announced today it has doubled the measured and indicated mineral resource estimate at the Cortez Hills discovery in Lander County to 4.5 million ounces of gold.

"Cortez Hills is shaping up to be the most significant Nevada discovery in recent years. It holds the potential to sustain and extend production at Cortez well into the next decade," Placer Dome President and Chief Executive Officer Jay Taylor said.

The deposit is located to the east of the current Cortez Joint Venture operations that include the Pipeline and South Pipeline open pits in Crescent Valley.

Cortez Joint Venture is 60 percent owned and operated by Placer Dome U.S. Inc. and 40 percent owned by Kennecott Exploration (Australia).

Since Placer Dome first announced the discovery of Cortez Hills on April 29, continued exploration drilling has identified the additional resources, according to the announcement.

Why the Dann sisters were driven out............and basically attacked by the BLM............

Only time the left on this board backed off is when I brought up the Dann sisters from the Shoshone tribe that the BLM raided and crushed otherwise it was KILL ALL BUNDY'S.
If I recall correctly nobody backed down and you were ridiculed for suddenly pretending to give a damn about Native Americans.

That's bullshit and you know it. I have consistently run with First Nations. This board and others.

Only time the left on this board backed off is when I brought up the Dann sisters from the Shoshone tribe that the BLM raided and crushed otherwise it was KILL ALL BUNDY'S.
If I recall correctly nobody backed down and you were ridiculed for suddenly pretending to give a damn about Native Americans.

Put your shit out there man. Not kidding. Time lines.

That's bullshit and you know it. I have consistently run with First Nations. This board and others.
They simply aren't worth it Tiny...........

I became aware of this because of Bundy and the stand off..........after looking at the abuses via research...............I came to the conclusion that the BLM and EPA need to be on a Leash............

A short one at that.........I already had that conclusion of the EPA...............I didn't know about the Dann sisters until the armed stand off came about................That stand off put to light what has been going on out there.

Striking Gold: Cortez discovery tops 4.5 million ounces

June 10, 2003 10:00 pm • By ADELLA HARDING, Staff Writer
(0) Comments
ELKO -- Placer Dome Inc. announced today it has doubled the measured and indicated mineral resource estimate at the Cortez Hills discovery in Lander County to 4.5 million ounces of gold.

"Cortez Hills is shaping up to be the most significant Nevada discovery in recent years. It holds the potential to sustain and extend production at Cortez well into the next decade," Placer Dome President and Chief Executive Officer Jay Taylor said.

The deposit is located to the east of the current Cortez Joint Venture operations that include the Pipeline and South Pipeline open pits in Crescent Valley.

Cortez Joint Venture is 60 percent owned and operated by Placer Dome U.S. Inc. and 40 percent owned by Kennecott Exploration (Australia).

Since Placer Dome first announced the discovery of Cortez Hills on April 29, continued exploration drilling has identified the additional resources, according to the announcement.

Why the Dann sisters were driven out............and basically attacked by the BLM............

I am so glad you are out there.

You got the Bundy's you got the Dann Sisters. The left doesn't give a shit about either.

They love their BLM. Look at all the government lovers on this board.

The left is fond of breaking laws that THEY don't agree with i.e., Sanctuary Cities, Marijuana laws. However, let someone from the right break a law and it's back to the era of Bonnie and Clyde.

Nothing more than continuing hypocritical behavior from the left. "Do as I say, not as I do".

I became aware of this because of Bundy and the stand off..........after looking at the abuses via research...............I came to the conclusion that the BLM and EPA need to be on a Leash............

A short one at that.........I already had that conclusion of the EPA...............I didn't know about the Dann sisters until the armed stand off came about................That stand off put to light what has been going on out there.

I first got into this over Grassy Narrows and the poisoning of a people. Many a year. The BLM is an interesting case of government.

A search came up with 17 instances where a post of yours contained "Dann sisters" or "Dann sister's." In none of them did anyone back down, and in at least one occasion someone rebuked you by ridiculing how you suddenly care for Native Americans. As it happens I believe the Dann sister's, like all Native Americans, were completely screwed by the Federal government. The Bundy's, who you defend, want to graze for free on the lands the Feds stole from Native Americans for them.

Maybe if the protester hadn't ran from the cops, he wouldn't have been shot.

Many black people are shot if they run from the police, so why should it be different for a white man running from the police?
Cops don't shoot people because they are running away.

Why do righties always project their own lust for death and violence on to decent people?

Seriously, why are so many righties violent psychopaths? Anyone with a brain is far more worried about right-wing terrorists than ISIS. Looking at body counts shows why.
ISIS is the real far right, moron.

A search came up with 17 instances where a post of yours contained "Dann sisters" or "Dann sister's." In none of them did anyone back down, and in at least one occasion someone rebuked you by ridiculing how you suddenly care for Native Americans. As it happens I believe the Dann sister's, like all Native Americans, were completely screwed by the Federal government. The Bundy's, who you defend, want to graze for free on the lands the Feds stole from Native Americans for them.
Roughly over a century before..........................Cattle Ranchers were there for a century................a tradition..........killed when the gov't drove them out..............they took the water rights.........increased fees......fees that had been paid to the State before..........land taken to save turtles..........that later were killed because the gov't couldn't afford the program....................

The Dann sisters were abused in the much of the same time frame............My last post showed 2003 for the great GOLD FIND..............in the same dang area that the BLM starved the horses and cattle.

Why do righties always project their own lust for death and violence on to decent people?

Seriously, why are so many righties violent psychopaths? Anyone with a brain is far more worried about right-wing terrorists than ISIS. Looking at body counts shows why.
ISIS is the real far right, moron.
Is that why the left is so chummy with it?
Many of the left are actually far right fascist types.

They will be the absolute majority of the "left" very soon.

When you look at what they did to the Dann Sisters it was more than a round up. It was a flex. Just like this one was to be with the Bundy's. See us in all our mighty moments and we rule.

Maybe if the protester hadn't ran from the cops, he wouldn't have been shot.

Many black people are shot if they run from the police, so why should it be different for a white man running from the police?
Cops don't shoot people because they are running away.
Good ones don't.
If they are ever caught doing it they go to prison.
We hope. Good thing that cell phones have good cameras now.

Forum List

Back