🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are leftists so gung go about shooting Americans disobeying government?

Maybe if the protester hadn't ran from the cops, he wouldn't have been shot.

Many black people are shot if they run from the police, so why should it be different for a white man running from the police?
Cops don't shoot people because they are running away.
Good ones don't.
The evidence in that case showed different........the so called hands up don't shoot witnesses were proven wrong..............Brown was not shot in the back...........as they claimed.............no evidence to support it......................

Only time the left on this board backed off is when I brought up the Dann sisters from the Shoshone tribe that the BLM raided and crushed otherwise it was KILL ALL BUNDY'S.
If I recall correctly nobody backed down and you were ridiculed for suddenly pretending to give a damn about Native Americans.

Put your shit out there man. Not kidding. Time lines.
A search came up with 17 instances where a post of yours contained "Dann sisters" or "Dann sister's." In none of them did anyone back down, and in at least one occasion someone rebuked you by ridiculing how you suddenly care for Native Americans. As it happens I believe the Dann sister's, like all Native Americans, were completely screwed by the Federal government. The Bundy's, who you defend, want to graze for free on the lands the Feds stole from Native Americans for them.
Roughly over a century before..........................Cattle Ranchers were there for a century................a tradition..........killed when the gov't drove them out..............they took the water rights.........increased fees......fees that had been paid to the State before..........land taken to save turtles..........that later were killed because the gov't couldn't afford the program....................

The Dann sisters were abused in the much of the same time frame............My last post showed 2003 for the great GOLD FIND..............in the same dang area that the BLM starved the horses and cattle.

How the hell did they even get the rights to their land?

Many black people are shot if they run from the police, so why should it be different for a white man running from the police?
Good ones don't.
If they are ever caught doing it they go to prison.
We hope. Good thing that cell phones have good cameras now.

Hey old school old liberal why don't you care about the rip off with the dann sisters? You don't care about first nations?

Only time the left on this board backed off is when I brought up the Dann sisters from the Shoshone tribe that the BLM raided and crushed otherwise it was KILL ALL BUNDY'S.
If I recall correctly nobody backed down and you were ridiculed for suddenly pretending to give a damn about Native Americans.

A search came up with 17 instances where a post of yours contained "Dann sisters" or "Dann sister's." In none of them did anyone back down, and in at least one occasion someone rebuked you by ridiculing how you suddenly care for Native Americans. As it happens I believe the Dann sister's, like all Native Americans, were completely screwed by the Federal government. The Bundy's, who you defend, want to graze for free on the lands the Feds stole from Native Americans for them.
Roughly over a century before..........................Cattle Ranchers were there for a century................a tradition..........killed when the gov't drove them out..............they took the water rights.........increased fees......fees that had been paid to the State before..........land taken to save turtles..........that later were killed because the gov't couldn't afford the program....................

The Dann sisters were abused in the much of the same time frame............My last post showed 2003 for the great GOLD FIND..............in the same dang area that the BLM starved the horses and cattle.
All land stolen from Native Americans. But you don't care about that of course. You do care about the Dann sisters, but only because you get to use them to support the Bundy's. Never mind that the Bundy's land literally belonged to those same Shoshone's you claim to support. I guess it's okay that the Bundy's stole their land.

Btw, where were all these armed militia men when the BLM came after the Dann sister's cattle? Why didn't they ride in ready to murder law enforcement like they did with the Bundy's? It was just a decade earlier after all. Why, some might wager that they could give a lesser shit. Hmm.

Good ones don't.
If they are ever caught doing it they go to prison.
We hope. Good thing that cell phones have good cameras now.

Hey old school old liberal why don't you care about the rip off with the dann sisters? You don't care about first nations?
I guess you don't read my posts. Why do you support the Bundy's who claim ownership of stolen Shoshone land?

In memory of Mary Dann

Good ones don't.
The evidence in that case showed different........the so called hands up don't shoot witnesses were proven wrong..............Brown was not shot in the back...........as they claimed.............no evidence to support it......................
Okay. Not relevant to anything, but whatever.

You did a search on US Message Board and not at large?

This is sicko buddy. :lmao:

Sad just sad.

Sad just sad.
If you think you're important enough to appear on google defending the Dann sisters, then THAT'S what's sad.

In memory of Mary Dann

She was an exceptional woman. She was hands on.

You have to understand the Shoshone and how wonderous these women are *sigh* were.

All land stolen from Native Americans. But you don't care about that of course. You do care about the Dann sisters, but only because you get to use them to support the Bundy's. Never mind that the Bundy's land literally belonged to those same Shoshone's you claim to support. I guess it's okay that the Bundy's stole their land.

Btw, where were all these armed militia men when the BLM came after the Dann sister's cattle? Why didn't they ride in ready to murder law enforcement like they did with the Bundy's? It was just a decade earlier after all. Why, some might wager that they could give a lesser shit. Hmm.
aka.............you claim righteousness of the gov't because I didn't know about this case until this armed stand off came up...................

FINE THEN............the money given to them to violate the treaty should have never been accepted.............they didn't start taking payment from the gov't until 2011..........

TAKE THE LAND FROM THE GOV'T AND GIVE IT BACK..........I have no problem with that...................

and Honor a TREATY that our gov't pissed on....................Now the new ones living there get the same treatment.............

Now while we are at it.........ARREST every BLM AGENT for ANIMAL ABUSE......who helped STARVE these animals by penning them in the winter without food and rounding them up where food was scarce...................

Hell we do that for dogs and cats to those that abuse them........but the BLM gets a pass........

Your defense of the abuse of the BLM and EPA who have harassed Americans..........the Indians..........aren't guilty of anything by your posts..............

Hole them accountable for their actions......

No you can't.........GOV'T GOOD..........NEVER OPPOSE IT..............Dem with it's symbol.
laughing_donkey.jpg

Sad just sad.
If you think you're important enough to appear on google defending the Dann sisters, then THAT'S what's sad.
As you refuse to condemn the BLM and EPA for taking people's land and livestock without so much as a by your leave.

Sad just sad.

Why should the Dann sisters need to be defended? You seem to be a government worker who wants to besmirch them. You want to attack the Dann's. Hey your choice there.

When someone uses Breitbart as a reference for a thread, you know it's going to be wacky.
So a couple of lefties think people should be shot for disobeying the government, but of course Breitbart implicates all lefties and the very weak-minded eat the hyper-partisan bullshit that spews out of Breitbart's hyper-partisan tabloid's ass.
Another example of the very, very easily manipulated in action. Your mama must be proud. :2up:

aka.............you claim righteousness of the gov't because I didn't know about this case until this armed stand off came up...................

FINE THEN............the money given to them to violate the treaty should have never been accepted.............they didn't start taking payment from the gov't until 2011..........

TAKE THE LAND FROM THE GOV'T AND GIVE IT BACK..........I have no problem with that...................

and Honor a TREATY that our gov't pissed on....................Now the new ones living there get the same treatment.............

Now while we are at it.........ARREST every BLM AGENT for ANIMAL ABUSE......who helped STARVE these animals by penning them in the winter without food and rounding them up where food was scarce...................

Hell we do that for dogs and cats to those that abuse them........but the BLM gets a pass........

Your defense of the abuse of the BLM and EPA who have harassed Americans..........the Indians..........aren't guilty of anything by your posts..............

No you can't.........GOV'T GOOD..........NEVER OPPOSE IT..............Dem with it's symbol.
laughing_donkey.jpg
It's hilarious that you're pretending to support that Native Americans should get their land back.

Sad just sad.

Why should the Dann sisters need to be defended? You seem to be a government worker who wants to besmirch them. You want to attack the Dann's. Hey your choice there.
You think they should be ignored? That's weird considering what you've just said about them. But I guess you're not new to hypocrisy.

Before Nevada Cattle Rancher Standoff, BLM Killed Off Hundreds of Endangered Tortoises

Months before the heated contention between the Bureau of Land Management and Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy, purportedly over protecting an endangered species of desert tortoise, the BLM was euthanizing the tortoises in droves.

Averill-Murray estimated 50 to 60 percent of the facility’s 1,400 tortoises were stricken with disease and could not be housed near healthy tortoises. Others were “too feeble to survive,” according to the AP, and could not be adopted out.

“The ones that don’t get better and that are sick and suffering will probably be euthanized because that’s the sensible thing to do,” Allyson Walsh, associate director for the San Diego Zoo’s Institute for Conservation Research, said.

BLM so good at taking care of the turtles that over half of them died.................Should I clap........

Why do righties always project their own lust for death and violence on to decent people?

Seriously, why are so many righties violent psychopaths? Anyone with a brain is far more worried about right-wing terrorists than ISIS. Looking at body counts shows why.

And why do so few notice the libertarians are the only people not playing this sadistic game?

laughing_donkey.jpg
It's hilarious that you're pretending to support that Native Americans should get their land back.

I don't get that at all from that poster.

Why Are Leftists So Gung-Ho About Shooting Americans For Disobeying Government?

Damn good question! I figure they are mentally ill brainwashed with a dose of stockholm syndrome thrown in.

When the subjects are black, and they are killed BY the government, in the form of the police,

all we heard from the RWnuts was,

hey, they'd all be alive today if they'd just obeyed the government.
One was a thief and a thug...............then decided to attack a police officer.............No one was bothering him............he made that decision...................not under duress.................

Another was beating a man's head into the concrete and got shot...................

For that, they looted and rioted........burned down businesses that had nothing to do with it...........

They are not even close to what has been happening for over 3 decades to the Ranchers out west.

You're an idiot and a racist.

Forum List

Back