🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are leftists so gung go about shooting Americans disobeying government?

They had been fucking with him at his home for 3 decades..........He didn't give a shit anymore..........They damaged his land........broke his water tanks................harassed him for decades................at some point he said this.

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE............He was beyond his limits with being harassed.........would rather die than put up with the BS anymore................

But you want submission................bow..............to the master gov't who the opposite of Soloman..........everything they touch turns to shit............

He prospered over those 3 decades. And then he engaged in a scheme to invade a bird refuge with a bunch of morons. Then he resisted arrest, took police on a high speed chase, and reached for his guns to murder an officer. Like I said, he died an idiot's death.
He was trudging through the snow........and yes upset..........but his hands were up.......and I haven't seen the evidence yet they he got shot before the hands went down.........which is speculated..........

If that is true..........and you can get shot and keep your hands up while being shot............then YOU DA MAN...........

Lol he was on video saying he'd rather die than get arrested, and his hands happen to drop to the pocket with the gun after he's resisted arrest and led police on a high speed chase. I can name countless things he could have done differently to still be alive. But then again, I'm not an idiot like he was.
Whatever..............as you ignore that the BLM had been harassing them for 3 decades bringing us to this point..............

You think it's funny.........Do you think it's funny that the BLM starved horses and cattle.........beat up the Dann's when they arrested them...............How about the burned cattle.............by BLM burns................

So.............you like animal abuse.............

What they did to the Danns Sons of bitches one day we will talk

Wowza, maybe you had better call it a night.

They had been fucking with him at his home for 3 decades..........He didn't give a shit anymore..........They damaged his land........broke his water tanks................harassed him for decades................at some point he said this.

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE............He was beyond his limits with being harassed.........would rather die than put up with the BS anymore................

But you want submission................bow..............to the master gov't who the opposite of Soloman..........everything they touch turns to shit............

He prospered over those 3 decades. And then he engaged in a scheme to invade a bird refuge with a bunch of morons. Then he resisted arrest, took police on a high speed chase, and reached for his guns to murder an officer. Like I said, he died an idiot's death.
He was trudging through the snow........and yes upset..........but his hands were up.......and I haven't seen the evidence yet they he got shot before the hands went down.........which is speculated..........

If that is true..........and you can get shot and keep your hands up while being shot............then YOU DA MAN...........

Lol he was on video saying he'd rather die than get arrested, and his hands happen to drop to the pocket with the gun after he's resisted arrest and led police on a high speed chase. I can name countless things he could have done differently to still be alive. But then again, I'm not an idiot like he was.
Whatever..............as you ignore that the BLM had been harassing them for 3 decades bringing us to this point..............

You think it's funny.........Do you think it's funny that the BLM starved horses and cattle.........beat up the Dann's when they arrested them...............How about the burned cattle.............by BLM burns................

Again, no. As I've said before. You're not very good at this.

So dad, when the civil war begins will you pick up a weapon or wait until some big boy dressed in fatigues comes to defend you?

They killed him. We know it. Tis ok.
Exactly what the OP is about............normally those that disobey government they cheer.......but not this they cheer when people die..................

Refuse to engage on the other issues................It's just what they do.
They would likely be cheered if they weren't playing soldier and taking over fucking bird sanctuaries.

Exactly what the OP is about............normally those that disobey government they cheer.......but not this they cheer when people die..................

They would likely be cheered if they weren't playing soldier and taking over fucking bird sanctuaries.
Just like the Dann's huh..........It only was headline news because they brought guns..........

So dad, when the civil war begins will you pick up a weapon or wait until some big boy dressed in fatigues comes to defend you?

^ A nutjob enters the fray :laugh:

^ A nutjob enters the fray :laugh:

LOL, if one looks in the dictionary under "nut job" one see's your picture dad......so many dead righties....so little time right dad?

Just like the Dann's huh..........It only was headline news because they brought guns..........
The Dann's have a leg to stand on. And they ARE cheered. There are documentaries about them made by those damned liberals you hate so much. The Bundy's are more about playing soldier than fighting for anything. If they were halfway decent they would offer the land they stole back to the original owners.

The Dann's have a leg to stand on. And they ARE cheered. There are documentaries about them made by those damned liberals you hate so much. The Bundy's are more about playing soldier than fighting for anything. If they were halfway decent they would offer the land they stole back to the original owners.
What about the 49 other ranchers that were driven out................

The Media was all over those right.............................they were forced out...........but hey..........they got the gold and kick backs............you just don't see it..........

They've also tried to discredit the Reid deal for a Solar plant in the area as well............real turtle friendly.........the deal fell through.........mainly because the media to the armed stand off...........aka the gig was up and the investors didn't want any part of it.

The Media was all over those right.............................they were forced out...........but hey..........they got the gold and kick backs............you just don't see it..........

They've also tried to discredit the Reid deal for a Solar plant in the area as well............real turtle friendly.........the deal fell through.........mainly because the media to the armed stand off...........aka the gig was up and the investors didn't want any part of it.
Now you're just rambling. Also, that's a horrific use of the period.

No it isn't...........there were 49 other ranchers there..........Bundy was considered the last.

No it isn't...........there were 49 other ranchers there..........Bundy was considered the last.
I can't........ respond........ to................... someone............ who.................. types..... like.............................. this..................

I can't........ respond........ to................... someone............ who.................. types..... like.............................. this..................
Then don't............................................................................

You don't seem to be able to respond to anyone who actually makes sense dad.

So BLM kills off endangered tortoises and now kills off mustangs. I think we need to have a chat with BLM don't you think?

Why Are Leftists So Gung-Ho About Shooting Americans For Disobeying Government?

Damn good question! I figure they are mentally ill brainwashed with a dose of stockholm syndrome thrown in.

That is what their heroes Stalin and Mao did.

GunRightsSupporters_zpskb4ejq2p.jpg

I don't get people hating the south. Red bud. Shrimp 4.95 a lb. Magnolias. Its so pretty there. People who will wave at you as you drive by. Good souls.

Forum List

Back