🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are leftists so gung go about shooting Americans disobeying government?

Before Nevada Cattle Rancher Standoff, BLM Killed Off Hundreds of Endangered Tortoises

Months before the heated contention between the Bureau of Land Management and Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy, purportedly over protecting an endangered species of desert tortoise, the BLM was euthanizing the tortoises in droves.

Averill-Murray estimated 50 to 60 percent of the facility’s 1,400 tortoises were stricken with disease and could not be housed near healthy tortoises. Others were “too feeble to survive,” according to the AP, and could not be adopted out.

“The ones that don’t get better and that are sick and suffering will probably be euthanized because that’s the sensible thing to do,” Allyson Walsh, associate director for the San Diego Zoo’s Institute for Conservation Research, said.

BLM so good at taking care of the turtles that over half of them died.................Should I clap........

I thought they whacked a thousand of them.

Put your shit out there man. Not kidding. Time lines.
A search came up with 17 instances where a post of yours contained "Dann sisters" or "Dann sister's." In none of them did anyone back down, and in at least one occasion someone rebuked you by ridiculing how you suddenly care for Native Americans. As it happens I believe the Dann sister's, like all Native Americans, were completely screwed by the Federal government. The Bundy's, who you defend, want to graze for free on the lands the Feds stole from Native Americans for them.
Roughly over a century before..........................Cattle Ranchers were there for a century................a tradition..........killed when the gov't drove them out..............they took the water rights.........increased fees......fees that had been paid to the State before..........land taken to save turtles..........that later were killed because the gov't couldn't afford the program....................

The Dann sisters were abused in the much of the same time frame............My last post showed 2003 for the great GOLD FIND..............in the same dang area that the BLM starved the horses and cattle.
All land stolen from Native Americans. But you don't care about that of course. You do care about the Dann sisters, but only because you get to use them to support the Bundy's. Never mind that the Bundy's land literally belonged to those same Shoshone's you claim to support. I guess it's okay that the Bundy's stole their land.

Btw, where were all these armed militia men when the BLM came after the Dann sister's cattle? Why didn't they ride in ready to murder law enforcement like they did with the Bundy's? It was just a decade earlier after all. Why, some might wager that they could give a lesser shit. Hmm.
aka.............you claim righteousness of the gov't because I didn't know about this case until this armed stand off came up...................

FINE THEN............the money given to them to violate the treaty should have never been accepted.............they didn't start taking payment from the gov't until 2011..........

TAKE THE LAND FROM THE GOV'T AND GIVE IT BACK..........I have no problem with that...................

and Honor a TREATY that our gov't pissed on....................Now the new ones living there get the same treatment.............

Now while we are at it.........ARREST every BLM AGENT for ANIMAL ABUSE......who helped STARVE these animals by penning them in the winter without food and rounding them up where food was scarce...................

Hell we do that for dogs and cats to those that abuse them........but the BLM gets a pass........

Your defense of the abuse of the BLM and EPA who have harassed Americans..........the Indians..........aren't guilty of anything by your posts..............

Hole them accountable for their actions......

No you can't.........GOV'T GOOD..........NEVER OPPOSE IT..............Dem with it's symbol.
laughing_donkey.jpg
It's hilarious that you're pretending to support that Native Americans should get their land back.
Are you going to respond to the other issues............nope...............the fucking BLM came in their rounded up the Dann's animals.....so they could open a gold mine which damaged the land..............

Are you dancing that a man was shot..........do you drool for more blood................Do you relish the starved animals by the BLM...........or them lighting fires right next to cows who are burned by the fire they lit without a care in the world...............

I cannot respond correctly to what I would normally say at this point........12 days.

Why Are Leftists So Gung-Ho About Shooting Americans For Disobeying Government?

Damn good question! I figure they are mentally ill brainwashed with a dose of stockholm syndrome thrown in.

When the subjects are black, and they are killed BY the government, in the form of the police,

all we heard from the RWnuts was,

hey, they'd all be alive today if they'd just obeyed the government.
One was a thief and a thug...............then decided to attack a police officer.............No one was bothering him............he made that decision...................not under duress.................

Another was beating a man's head into the concrete and got shot...................

For that, they looted and rioted........burned down businesses that had nothing to do with it...........

They are not even close to what has been happening for over 3 decades to the Ranchers out west.

You're an idiot and a racist.
You deny reality..................Now clap that Brown had just stolen from the store before confronting the police.....................Do you worship thieves.................

A search came up with 17 instances where a post of yours contained "Dann sisters" or "Dann sister's." In none of them did anyone back down, and in at least one occasion someone rebuked you by ridiculing how you suddenly care for Native Americans. As it happens I believe the Dann sister's, like all Native Americans, were completely screwed by the Federal government. The Bundy's, who you defend, want to graze for free on the lands the Feds stole from Native Americans for them.
Roughly over a century before..........................Cattle Ranchers were there for a century................a tradition..........killed when the gov't drove them out..............they took the water rights.........increased fees......fees that had been paid to the State before..........land taken to save turtles..........that later were killed because the gov't couldn't afford the program....................

The Dann sisters were abused in the much of the same time frame............My last post showed 2003 for the great GOLD FIND..............in the same dang area that the BLM starved the horses and cattle.
All land stolen from Native Americans. But you don't care about that of course. You do care about the Dann sisters, but only because you get to use them to support the Bundy's. Never mind that the Bundy's land literally belonged to those same Shoshone's you claim to support. I guess it's okay that the Bundy's stole their land.

Btw, where were all these armed militia men when the BLM came after the Dann sister's cattle? Why didn't they ride in ready to murder law enforcement like they did with the Bundy's? It was just a decade earlier after all. Why, some might wager that they could give a lesser shit. Hmm.
aka.............you claim righteousness of the gov't because I didn't know about this case until this armed stand off came up...................

FINE THEN............the money given to them to violate the treaty should have never been accepted.............they didn't start taking payment from the gov't until 2011..........

TAKE THE LAND FROM THE GOV'T AND GIVE IT BACK..........I have no problem with that...................

and Honor a TREATY that our gov't pissed on....................Now the new ones living there get the same treatment.............

Now while we are at it.........ARREST every BLM AGENT for ANIMAL ABUSE......who helped STARVE these animals by penning them in the winter without food and rounding them up where food was scarce...................

Hell we do that for dogs and cats to those that abuse them........but the BLM gets a pass........

Your defense of the abuse of the BLM and EPA who have harassed Americans..........the Indians..........aren't guilty of anything by your posts..............

No you can't.........GOV'T GOOD..........NEVER OPPOSE IT..............Dem with it's symbol.
laughing_donkey.jpg
It's hilarious that you're pretending to support that Native Americans should get their land back.

I don't get that at all from that poster.
Interesting. So do you think he's saying that the Shoshone should get their land back, except the land that was stolen by the Bundy's and other ranchers he likes? Is that more accurate?

Why do righties always project their own lust for death and violence on to decent people?

Seriously, why are so many righties violent psychopaths? Anyone with a brain is far more worried about right-wing terrorists than ISIS. Looking at body counts shows why.
Anyone with a brain sees the sheer ignorance in this post.

Yuppers they killed hundreds of the so called endangered tortoises. There's your BLM at work.

Maybe if the protester hadn't ran from the cops, he wouldn't have been shot.

Many black people are shot if they run from the police, so why should it be different for a white man running from the police?
Cops don't shoot people because they are running away.
Good ones don't.
The evidence in that case showed different........the so called hands up don't shoot witnesses were proven wrong..............Brown was not shot in the back...........as they claimed.............no evidence to support it......................
Okay. Not relevant to anything, but whatever.
It pertains to the your implying something........Brown wasn't running away.

laughing_donkey.jpg
Are you going to respond to the other issues............nope...............the fucking BLM came in their rounded up the Dann's animals.....so they could open a gold mine which damaged the land..............

Are you dancing that a man was shot..........do you drool for more blood................Do you relish the starved animals by the BLM...........or them lighting fires right next to cows who are burned by the fire they lit without a care in the world...............

I cannot respond correctly to what I would normally say at this point........12 days.
I've already said the Dann sisters were wrongly screwed by the government. They should get their land back.

And Lavoy Finnecum died an idiot's death. He should be home with his family right now. But instead he gave in to his inner child's militia fantasies.

All of Oregon belonged to the US federal government after it was acquired in a settlement with Great Britain.

Maybe if the protester hadn't ran from the cops, he wouldn't have been shot.

Many black people are shot if they run from the police, so why should it be different for a white man running from the police?
Good ones don't.
The evidence in that case showed different........the so called hands up don't shoot witnesses were proven wrong..............Brown was not shot in the back...........as they claimed.............no evidence to support it......................
There you go ranting about Brown again. You brought him up, not me.

laughing_donkey.jpg

Interesting. So do you think he's saying that the Shoshone should get their land back, except the land that was stolen by the Bundy's and other ranchers he likes? Is that more accurate?

I stand with the Danns. And the Bundy's. Don't try to twist me on this. The land is public. Their cattle and their horses are to feed on it for free.

Before Nevada Cattle Rancher Standoff, BLM Killed Off Hundreds of Endangered Tortoises

Months before the heated contention between the Bureau of Land Management and Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy, purportedly over protecting an endangered species of desert tortoise, the BLM was euthanizing the tortoises in droves.

Averill-Murray estimated 50 to 60 percent of the facility’s 1,400 tortoises were stricken with disease and could not be housed near healthy tortoises. Others were “too feeble to survive,” according to the AP, and could not be adopted out.

“The ones that don’t get better and that are sick and suffering will probably be euthanized because that’s the sensible thing to do,” Allyson Walsh, associate director for the San Diego Zoo’s Institute for Conservation Research, said.

BLM so good at taking care of the turtles that over half of them died.................Should I clap........

I don't think it was that many...............The turtles, horses and cattle had coexisted for centuries there.........The BLM put them on a sanctuary and then they got diseased, ran out of funds, and killed them off...........The turtles were even better off before the Gov't showed up.

The turtles actually ate cow dung...............but they say...........the cows were eating the turtles food............

Wasn't a problem there until the Gov't said it was broken and had to be fixed.........place was peaceful for over a century.................

But the Gov't came in to safe the day........they are just so good at it...............

laughing_donkey.jpg

I stand with the Danns. And the Bundy's. Don't try to twist me on this. The land is public. Their cattle and their horses are to feed on it for free.
The Bundy's live and graze on stolen Shoshone land. But I guess that's different somehow. :rolleyes:

Why Are Leftists So Gung-Ho About Shooting Americans For Disobeying Government?

Damn good question! I figure they are mentally ill brainwashed with a dose of stockholm syndrome thrown in.

When the subjects are black, and they are killed BY the government, in the form of the police,

all we heard from the RWnuts was,

hey, they'd all be alive today if they'd just obeyed the government.
One was a thief and a thug...............then decided to attack a police officer.............No one was bothering him............he made that decision...................not under duress.................

Another was beating a man's head into the concrete and got shot...................

For that, they looted and rioted........burned down businesses that had nothing to do with it...........

They are not even close to what has been happening for over 3 decades to the Ranchers out west.

You're an idiot and a racist.
You deny reality..................Now clap that Brown had just stolen from the store before confronting the police.....................Do you worship thieves.................

If you want to argue that Brown was the only unarmed black man killed by police in the last few years,

let's hear it. Otherwise shut up.

Good ones don't.
You brought up running away from cops.................Brown fit that..............

I don't think it was that many...............The turtles, horses and cattle had coexisted for centuries there.........The BLM put them on a sanctuary and then they got diseased, ran out of funds, and killed them off...........The turtles were even better off before the Gov't showed up.

The turtles actually ate cow dung...............but they say...........the cows were eating the turtles food............

Wasn't a problem there until the Gov't said it was broken and had to be fixed.........place was peaceful for over a century.................

But the Gov't came in to safe the day........they are just so good at it...............
Fun fact: cows and horses are not native to North America. They were introduced by the people who stole the Native American land you seem to think should be given back to them.

laughing_donkey.jpg

I've already said the Dann sisters were wrongly screwed by the government. They should get their land back.

And Lavoy Finnecum died an idiot's death. He should be home with his family right now. But instead he gave in to his inner child's militia fantasies.
They had been fucking with him at his home for 3 decades..........He didn't give a shit anymore..........They damaged his land........broke his water tanks................harassed him for decades................at some point he said this.

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE............He was beyond his limits with being harassed.........would rather die than put up with the BS anymore................

But you want submission................bow..............to the master gov't who the opposite of Soloman..........everything they touch turns to shit............

Good ones don't.
You brought up running away from cops.................Brown fit that..............
So did Walter Scott. Thank goodness for smart phones.

Fun fact: cows and horses are not native to North America. They were introduced by the people who stole the Native American land you seem to think should be given back to them.
If we violated that treaty..........and we did...........Yes give it back to them................and tell the BLM to get their asses off of the land.............

So lets STARVE THE HORSES.................RIGHT................

Forum List

Back