🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are leftists so gung go about shooting Americans disobeying government?

The evidence in that case showed different........the so called hands up don't shoot witnesses were proven wrong..............Brown was not shot in the back...........as they claimed.............no evidence to support it......................
Okay. Not relevant to anything, but whatever.
It pertains to the your implying something........Brown wasn't running away.
There you go ranting about Brown again. You brought him up, not me.
You brought up running away from cops.................Brown fit that..............
So did Walter Scott. Thank goodness for smart phones.
And the officers were charged if my memory serves me now didn't it...............I'd have to look that up but I do believe the video justified charges............

Not so in Brown...............In cases like that justice was served..........

How would you like your starved horse meat cooked.............................or cow...........:cow:

All land stolen from Native Americans. But you don't care about that of course. You do care about the Dann sisters, but only because you get to use them to support the Bundy's. Never mind that the Bundy's land literally belonged to those same Shoshone's you claim to support. I guess it's okay that the Bundy's stole their land.

Btw, where were all these armed militia men when the BLM came after the Dann sister's cattle? Why didn't they ride in ready to murder law enforcement like they did with the Bundy's? It was just a decade earlier after all. Why, some might wager that they could give a lesser shit. Hmm.
aka.............you claim righteousness of the gov't because I didn't know about this case until this armed stand off came up...................

FINE THEN............the money given to them to violate the treaty should have never been accepted.............they didn't start taking payment from the gov't until 2011..........

TAKE THE LAND FROM THE GOV'T AND GIVE IT BACK..........I have no problem with that...................

and Honor a TREATY that our gov't pissed on....................Now the new ones living there get the same treatment.............

Now while we are at it.........ARREST every BLM AGENT for ANIMAL ABUSE......who helped STARVE these animals by penning them in the winter without food and rounding them up where food was scarce...................

Hell we do that for dogs and cats to those that abuse them........but the BLM gets a pass........

Your defense of the abuse of the BLM and EPA who have harassed Americans..........the Indians..........aren't guilty of anything by your posts..............

Hole them accountable for their actions......

No you can't.........GOV'T GOOD..........NEVER OPPOSE IT..............Dem with it's symbol.
laughing_donkey.jpg
It's hilarious that you're pretending to support that Native Americans should get their land back.
Are you going to respond to the other issues............nope...............the fucking BLM came in their rounded up the Dann's animals.....so they could open a gold mine which damaged the land..............

Are you dancing that a man was shot..........do you drool for more blood................Do you relish the starved animals by the BLM...........or them lighting fires right next to cows who are burned by the fire they lit without a care in the world...............

I cannot respond correctly to what I would normally say at this point........12 days.
I've already said the Dann sisters were wrongly screwed by the government. They should get their land back.

And Lavoy Finnecum died an idiot's death. He should be home with his family right now. But instead he gave in to his inner child's militia fantasies.
They had been fucking with him at his home for 3 decades..........He didn't give a shit anymore..........They damaged his land........broke his water tanks................harassed him for decades................at some point he said this.

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE............He was beyond his limits with being harassed.........would rather die than put up with the BS anymore................

But you want submission................bow..............to the master gov't who the opposite of Soloman..........everything they touch turns to shit............

He prospered over those 3 decades. And then he engaged in a scheme to invade a bird refuge with a bunch of morons. Then he resisted arrest, took police on a high speed chase, and reached for his guns to murder an officer. Like I said, he died an idiot's death.

Before Nevada Cattle Rancher Standoff, BLM Killed Off Hundreds of Endangered Tortoises

Months before the heated contention between the Bureau of Land Management and Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy, purportedly over protecting an endangered species of desert tortoise, the BLM was euthanizing the tortoises in droves.

Averill-Murray estimated 50 to 60 percent of the facility’s 1,400 tortoises were stricken with disease and could not be housed near healthy tortoises. Others were “too feeble to survive,” according to the AP, and could not be adopted out.

“The ones that don’t get better and that are sick and suffering will probably be euthanized because that’s the sensible thing to do,” Allyson Walsh, associate director for the San Diego Zoo’s Institute for Conservation Research, said.

BLM so good at taking care of the turtles that over half of them died.................Should I clap........

I thought they whacked a thousand of them.
I don't think it was that many...............The turtles, horses and cattle had coexisted for centuries there.........The BLM put them on a sanctuary and then they got diseased, ran out of funds, and killed them off...........The turtles were even better off before the Gov't showed up.

The turtles actually ate cow dung...............but they say...........the cows were eating the turtles food............

Wasn't a problem there until the Gov't said it was broken and had to be fixed.........place was peaceful for over a century.................

But the Gov't came in to safe the day........they are just so good at it...............
Fun fact: cows and horses are not native to North America. They were introduced by the people who stole the Native American land you seem to think should be given back to them.
If we violated that treaty..........and we did...........Yes give it back to them................and tell the BLM to get their asses off of the land.............

So lets STARVE THE HORSES.................RIGHT................
"If we violated the treaty..." :rofl::rofl::rofl:

All land stolen from Native Americans. But you don't care about that of course. You do care about the Dann sisters, but only because you get to use them to support the Bundy's. Never mind that the Bundy's land literally belonged to those same Shoshone's you claim to support. I guess it's okay that the Bundy's stole their land.

Btw, where were all these armed militia men when the BLM came after the Dann sister's cattle? Why didn't they ride in ready to murder law enforcement like they did with the Bundy's? It was just a decade earlier after all. Why, some might wager that they could give a lesser shit. Hmm.
aka.............you claim righteousness of the gov't because I didn't know about this case until this armed stand off came up...................

FINE THEN............the money given to them to violate the treaty should have never been accepted.............they didn't start taking payment from the gov't until 2011..........

TAKE THE LAND FROM THE GOV'T AND GIVE IT BACK..........I have no problem with that...................

and Honor a TREATY that our gov't pissed on....................Now the new ones living there get the same treatment.............

Now while we are at it.........ARREST every BLM AGENT for ANIMAL ABUSE......who helped STARVE these animals by penning them in the winter without food and rounding them up where food was scarce...................

Hell we do that for dogs and cats to those that abuse them........but the BLM gets a pass........

Your defense of the abuse of the BLM and EPA who have harassed Americans..........the Indians..........aren't guilty of anything by your posts..............

No you can't.........GOV'T GOOD..........NEVER OPPOSE IT..............Dem with it's symbol.
laughing_donkey.jpg
It's hilarious that you're pretending to support that Native Americans should get their land back.

I don't get that at all from that poster.
Interesting. So do you think he's saying that the Shoshone should get their land back, except the land that was stolen by the Bundy's and other ranchers he likes? Is that more accurate?

I stand with the Danns. And the Bundy's. Don't try to twist me on this. The land is public. Their cattle and their horses are to feed on it for free.
The Ranchers paid fees to the State...........the 800 acres the Dann's used was deeded but confiscated...............The Dann's land was treatied land...................Not public...............until they took it.............

When the state had control before the endangered species act was used to take it...........from the state.........there was never any problems on this..............Just the MIDAS TOUCH in reverse.........

Okay. Not relevant to anything, but whatever.
You brought up running away from cops.................Brown fit that..............
And the officers were charged if my memory serves me now didn't it...............I'd have to look that up but I do believe the video justified charges............

How would you like your starved horse meat cooked.............................or cow...........:cow:
Bripat said police never shoot people in the back. And you jumped to his defense. Man... you are proving to be a terrible choice for coming to people's defenses :rofl:

laughing_donkey.jpg

I don't get that at all from that poster.
Interesting. So do you think he's saying that the Shoshone should get their land back, except the land that was stolen by the Bundy's and other ranchers he likes? Is that more accurate?

I stand with the Danns. And the Bundy's. Don't try to twist me on this. The land is public. Their cattle and their horses are to feed on it for free.
The Ranchers paid fees to the State...........the 800 acres the Dann's used was deeded but confiscated...............The Dann's land was treatied land...................Not public...............until they took it.............

When the state had control before the endangered species act was used to take it...........from the state.........there was never any problems on this..............Just the MIDAS TOUCH in reverse.........
"Treatied land!" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

laughing_donkey.jpg
Are you going to respond to the other issues............nope...............the fucking BLM came in their rounded up the Dann's animals.....so they could open a gold mine which damaged the land..............

Are you dancing that a man was shot..........do you drool for more blood................Do you relish the starved animals by the BLM...........or them lighting fires right next to cows who are burned by the fire they lit without a care in the world...............

I cannot respond correctly to what I would normally say at this point........12 days.
I've already said the Dann sisters were wrongly screwed by the government. They should get their land back.

And Lavoy Finnecum died an idiot's death. He should be home with his family right now. But instead he gave in to his inner child's militia fantasies.
They had been fucking with him at his home for 3 decades..........He didn't give a shit anymore..........They damaged his land........broke his water tanks................harassed him for decades................at some point he said this.

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE............He was beyond his limits with being harassed.........would rather die than put up with the BS anymore................

But you want submission................bow..............to the master gov't who the opposite of Soloman..........everything they touch turns to shit............

He prospered over those 3 decades. And then he engaged in a scheme to invade a bird refuge with a bunch of morons. Then he resisted arrest, took police on a high speed chase, and reached for his guns to murder an officer. Like I said, he died an idiot's death.
He was trudging through the snow........and yes upset..........but his hands were up.......and I haven't seen the evidence yet they he got shot before the hands went down.........which is speculated..........

If that is true..........and you can get shot and keep your hands up while being shot............then YOU DA MAN...........

Bripat said police never shoot people in the back. And you jumped to his defense. Man... you are proving to be a terrible choice for coming to people's defenses :rofl:
I only saw the part of shooting in the back didn't catch the rest..........just thought you'd be on the other BLM issue.............Pant's up don't shoot..................Maybe you can start another riot and burn down KFC.

He was trudging through the snow........and yes upset..........but his hands were up.......and I haven't seen the evidence yet they he got shot before the hands went down.........which is speculated..........

If that is true..........and you can get shot and keep your hands up while being shot............then YOU DA MAN...........

Lol he was on video saying he'd rather die than get arrested, and his hands happen to drop to the pocket with the gun after he's resisted arrest and led police on a high speed chase. I can name countless things he could have done differently to still be alive. But then again, I'm not an idiot like he was.

I only saw the part of shooting in the back didn't catch the rest..........just thought you'd be on the other BLM issue.............Pant's up don't shoot..................Maybe you can start another riot and burn down KFC.
Whoa there. Don't get testy just because you're losing.

Lol he was on video saying he'd rather die than get arrested, and his hands happen to drop to the pocket with the gun after he's resisted arrest and led police on a high speed chase. I can name countless things he could have done differently to still be alive. But then again, I'm not an idiot like he was.
Whatever..............as you ignore that the BLM had been harassing them for 3 decades bringing us to this point..............

You think it's funny.........Do you think it's funny that the BLM starved horses and cattle.........beat up the Dann's when they arrested them...............How about the burned cattle.............by BLM burns................

So.............you like animal abuse.............

They killed him. We know it. Tis ok.

Whoa there. Don't get testy just because you're losing.
I'm not losing..............the people of this country are losing to a Gov't who needs to be on a leash..

Did you ever comment on the Texas deal.........NOPE..............They took his land as well and it was deeded.....................WE ARE THE EPA.........AND CAN TAKE WHAT WE WANT..........

You have no problem with that..............LAUGH PLEASE at that Rancher that wasn't given a CENT for deeded land..........

IT'S FUNNY........RIGHT...........

They killed him. We know it. Tis ok.
Exactly what the OP is about............normally those that disobey government they cheer.......but not this they cheer when people die..................

Refuse to engage on the other issues................It's just what they do.

Whatever..............as you ignore that the BLM had been harassing them for 3 decades bringing us to this point..............

You think it's funny.........Do you think it's funny that the BLM starved horses and cattle.........beat up the Dann's when they arrested them...............How about the burned cattle.............by BLM burns................

What they did to the Danns Sons of bitches one day we will talk

Again, no. As I've said before. You're not very good at this.

Again, no. As I've said before. You're not very good at this.
That is a matter of opinion to a poster who doesn't say a word about the many abuses by the BLM and EPA..........Your in love with both of them................

DO you guys kiss as well.............watch the cows drop from lack of food........sounds like your dream.

Tell ya what Old rocks........Maybe we can buy you a torch so you can go cow burning in Nevada with the BLM..........watch the cattle scream in pain as you torch them...........would that make you happy.

Forum List

Back