🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are liberals so rude to the right?

Good Luck with that civil war

I don't know how many of you Obamunists actually believe the military will side with you in your war to end the constitution..

But good luck with that.

It goes further than that. obama would become another Bashir Assad! I can't say that would be an entirely bad thing. Assad is hiding out in Russia someplace, no one would take obama in.

All in all, the number of armed Americans are millions more than the size of the military. Just NRA membership alone is 5 million and not every gun owner is a member of the NRA. Our military, as great as it is, could not withstand a 5 million man army. obama might resort to carpet bombing small rural towns, but that is all he could do. Then of course, you bring up a very important point. There is no guarantee that every one in the military would support obama! The government and the military itself keeps a careful and tight lid on disagreement, then pretends that there is no disagreement.

Then too, no one really suggested that the form of a civil war would be against the government! This isn't a rebellion against the government. This is a street fight between the people. If anything, the government is merely a bystander.

The nation has divided. We either recognize that peacefully or let it proceed to violently.

Because the military is not made up of lunatics and mentally ill types that believe a civil war is coming over their limited and distorted views regarding the constitution.

You know that the military swears an oath to uphold the Constitution, not an oath to serve your little tin god, doncha?

Oath Keepers » Oath Keepers ? Guardians of the Republic

You don't have the military - not by any fathom of the imagination.

I know all about the oath and like already stated the nut jobs who think a civil war is coming and who keep bringing up the Constitution are delusional and ignorant regarding the Constitution

You do know those shows were taped and real mistakes can and were corrected and re shot? Technology is a wonderful thing.

It was staged - and was a mild joke.

Meanwhile, the scum of the left claim 14 year old girls are fucking Alex Rodriguez....

Actually the scum on the left was making a joke about the older daughter who had a kid as a teenager in a family that advocated for abstinence only being taught in schools.

Families that try to teach their children not to engage in promiscuous sex have a hard time since the media and the schools discourage abstinence. Normal teens have sex with everyone and those who say no have something wrong with them.

This isn't a failing in the family. Their instructions have been overridden by degeneracy taught as subject matter.

Actually the scum on the left was making a joke about the older daughter who had a kid as a teenager in a family that advocated for abstinence only being taught in schools.

Actually, he was not.

Admitted Rapist David Letterman

{

In a statement to FOXNews.com, Palin accused Letterman of making "sexually perverted" and “inappropriate" comments that she doubted he would “ever dare make” about anyone else’s daughter.

"Acceptance of inappropriate sexual comments about an underage girl, who could be anyone's daughter, contributes to the atrociously high rate of sexual exploitation of minors by older men who use and abuse others," she said.

Palin's husband, Todd, echoed her sentiments, telling FOXNews.com, "Any ‘jokes’ about raping my 14-year-old are despicable. Alaskans know it, and I believe the rest of the world knows it, too."}

But hey, she's the daughter of a Republican, so anything is good - right?

Rude to a rethug? Sometimes. And I am not liberal. And I am rude to Dems if need be. It seems to me that they (Cons) are mostly for actions and people that I percieve to not be in my families or myselfs best interest. And they work hard to make their goals happen. Why would I want to be nice? Just so they could run over me smiling? No thanks.

Families that try to teach their children not to engage in promiscuous sex have a hard time since the media and the schools discourage abstinence. Normal teens have sex with everyone and those who say no have something wrong with them.

This isn't a failing in the family. Their instructions have been overridden by degeneracy taught as subject matter.

Absolutely true! When I was in school, the administration used to hang posters on the bulletin board with themes like "Abstenance is bad for you!", and "Don't be a dead head! Jump into bed, instead!"

Last edited:
Well, we won't have Bachmann to kick around any more. She is not going to run for another term. She says that it has absolutely nothing to do with the ongoing investigation of her campaign over illegal practices allegations, or the fact that she just barely squeaked by to victory in the last election. However, she is not saying why she is not going to run. She has, however, been taking a correspondence course put together by Palin, called, "Ten easy steps to turn insanity and ignorance into your own personal gold mine!"

Last edited:

Actually, he was not.

Admitted Rapist David Letterman

{

In a statement to FOXNews.com, Palin accused Letterman of making "sexually perverted" and “inappropriate" comments that she doubted he would “ever dare make” about anyone else’s daughter.

"Acceptance of inappropriate sexual comments about an underage girl, who could be anyone's daughter, contributes to the atrociously high rate of sexual exploitation of minors by older men who use and abuse others," she said.

Palin's husband, Todd, echoed her sentiments, telling FOXNews.com, "Any ‘jokes’ about raping my 14-year-old are despicable. Alaskans know it, and I believe the rest of the world knows it, too."}

But hey, she's the daughter of a Republican, so anything is good - right?

Yeah the Palin's tried to get the most hay out of that one, since they are not credible people their take on it is invalid.

Not at all because limiting the freedom of speech is the opposite of liberal.

Yes, but you are no liberal. You are a leftist, an Obamunist - and seek to revoke all individual civil rights. You would grant privilege based on group identity - not rights that are immutable.

You see, I am a liberal - you are most certainly not.
I am not a"classic liberal "( libertarian) because I don't see the point of following a theoretical ideology but most modern liberals support freedom of speech.

I am not a"classic liberal "( libertarian) because I don't see the point of following a theoretical ideology but most modern liberals support freedom of speech.

You're not a liberal in any sense of the word.

"Freedom of Speech" means people are allowed to say things against your party, even Tea Party members can speak without the IRS crashing down their doors.

You have no concept of what freedom of speech is, nor indeed what liberty is. You are a leftist - an "anti-liberal."

"Freedom of Speech" means people are allowed to say things against your party, even Tea Party members can speak without the IRS crashing down their doors.

You have no concept of what freedom of speech is, nor indeed what liberty is. You are a leftist - an "anti-liberal."

I'm glad you're here to let me know what I think.
I personally would like to see whoever is responsible for the IRS scandal arrested.

I personally would like to see whoever is responsible for the IRS scandal arrested.

As would I. If they broke any laws, that is.

3540764105_obama_pouting_xlarge.jpeg

So would I....

pretty much hit the nail on the head...RUDE, crass, calls women cxxts, spews about woman Vp candidate liking black meat...I could go one for DAYS
links in article at site

SNIP:

Too many people who lean left would rather crack nasty jokes than actually be liberal and listen to other views
Leften Wright

guardian.co.uk, Monday 27 May 2013 08.30 EDT

Jump to comments (415)
Why is it that liberals feel no qualms about being rude? Far too many people who are perfectly polite and courteous, otherwise, think nothing of insulting you for not sharing their political opinions. They look at us with disdain, thinking we're unenlightened conservatives and never hesitating to say so.

As the lone conservative at the tennis courts, I cringe at the Sarah Palin jokes and the jabs at Mormons. When news came on 9/11 that planes had struck the World Trade Center, my partner commented that Bush would use it as an excuse to increase military spending. Bush, of course, is dumb – as are all Republicans, and we're epitomized by Dan Quayle, whose spelling of "potatoe" has entered historical canon. (Never mind Obama's telling us there are 57 states, or having a meltdown without a teleprompter) And now it's Marco Rubio, caught drinking water. "Next time he'll forget to zip his fly," joked one of the guys. Mitt Romney changes his mind more often than he changes his underwear. Reagan had Alzheimer's when he made B movies, and Bonzo had to feed him his lines. And would you believe, from a guy with a pathetic serve, this comment about the Clarence Thomas, justice of the supreme court: send him back to the plantation.

Liberals have no shame. A dinner guest in our home stood up at the table, clinked his wine glass and said, "It shows how stupid the American people are, they voted for Bush twice." He turned to me, smirking, and said, "I know you voted for him." A biochemist who had been too busy learning liberal doctrine instead of the basic manners of being a guest.

all of it here
Why are liberals so rude to the right? | Leften Wright | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Why did you vote for bush 2x? After Iraq/no wmd's after all and trillions spent , I'd think the conservative right to lifers would have been screaming for bush's head on a pike or at least an investigation, but no. Partisanship all the way. Tune in to rush limbaugh sometime if you want to hear someone on your side being rude. Palin? Her stupidity cries out for ridicule from intelligent people.

Last edited:
Why did you vote for bush 2x? After Iraq/no wmd's after all and trillions spent , I'd think the conservative right to lifers would have been screaming for bush's head on a pike or at least an investigation, but no. Partisanship all the way. Tune in to rush limbaugh sometime if you want to hear someone on your side being rude. Palin? Her stupidity cries out for ridicule from intelligent people.

Why did you vote for Obama 8X?

Your stupidity cries out for ridicule from intelligent people.

Good Luck with that civil war

I don't know how many of you Obamunists actually believe the military will side with you in your war to end the constitution..

But good luck with that.

Because the military is not made up of lunatics and mentally ill types that believe a civil war is coming over their limited and distorted views regarding the constitution.
how do you know that they have limited and distorted views?......:eusa_eh:

Rude to a rethug? Sometimes. And I am not liberal. And I am rude to Dems if need be. It seems to me that they (Cons) are mostly for actions and people that I percieve to not be in my families or myselfs best interest. And they work hard to make their goals happen. Why would I want to be nice? Just so they could run over me smiling? No thanks.

:eusa_eh:

But good luck with that.

how do you know that they have limited and distorted views?......:eusa_eh:

I read what they write and hear what they say, and these Tim McVeigh types become a lot less popular when they stop talking and actually take action.

Forum List

Back