🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are liberals so rude to the right?

Yes calling a young teen a dog is not a terrible thing, Rush is a great person.

{
A picture of the “cute dog” (Millie) appeared on the screen instead of the “cute kid” (Chelsea).

Rush immediately said

No, no, no. That’s not the kid.

Then a picture of Chelsea Clinton came on the screen and Rush said

That’s– that’s the kid.}

Ah Zona, a liar you always were.

You do know those shows were taped and real mistakes can and were corrected and re shot? Technology is a wonderful thing.

It's not even an accurate accounting that uncensored gave...

At the time, the Clinton's didn't have a dog in the White House. Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks the Cat as the "White HOuse Cat" and then Chelsea as the "White House Dog".

The dumb bubbas in his audience loved it.

At the time, the Clinton's didn't have a dog in the White House. Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks the Cat as the "White HOuse Cat" and then Chelsea as the "White House Dog".

More lies from the leftist fucktard, Comrade JoeB Stalin...

A picture of the “cute dog” (Millie) appeared on the screen instead of the “cute kid” (Chelsea).

Shit fer brains.

Because the military is not made up of lunatics and mentally ill types that believe a civil war is coming over their limited and distorted views regarding the constitution.
how do you know that they have limited and distorted views?......:eusa_eh:

I read what they write and hear what they say, and these Tim McVeigh types become a lot less popular when they stop talking and actually take action.

it might depend on the reason that they would want them to take up arms against the populace.....lots of them may balk at some of the reasons.....they do have family and friends out here....

pretty much hit the nail on the head...RUDE, crass, calls women cxxts, spews about woman Vp candidate liking black meat...I could go one for DAYS
links in article at site

SNIP:

Too many people who lean left would rather crack nasty jokes than actually be liberal and listen to other views
Leften Wright

guardian.co.uk, Monday 27 May 2013 08.30 EDT

Jump to comments (415)
Why is it that liberals feel no qualms about being rude? Far too many people who are perfectly polite and courteous, otherwise, think nothing of insulting you for not sharing their political opinions. They look at us with disdain, thinking we're unenlightened conservatives and never hesitating to say so.

As the lone conservative at the tennis courts, I cringe at the Sarah Palin jokes and the jabs at Mormons. When news came on 9/11 that planes had struck the World Trade Center, my partner commented that Bush would use it as an excuse to increase military spending. Bush, of course, is dumb – as are all Republicans, and we're epitomized by Dan Quayle, whose spelling of "potatoe" has entered historical canon. (Never mind Obama's telling us there are 57 states, or having a meltdown without a teleprompter) And now it's Marco Rubio, caught drinking water. "Next time he'll forget to zip his fly," joked one of the guys. Mitt Romney changes his mind more often than he changes his underwear. Reagan had Alzheimer's when he made B movies, and Bonzo had to feed him his lines. And would you believe, from a guy with a pathetic serve, this comment about the Clarence Thomas, justice of the supreme court: send him back to the plantation.

Liberals have no shame. A dinner guest in our home stood up at the table, clinked his wine glass and said, "It shows how stupid the American people are, they voted for Bush twice." He turned to me, smirking, and said, "I know you voted for him." A biochemist who had been too busy learning liberal doctrine instead of the basic manners of being a guest.

all of it here
Why are liberals so rude to the right? | Leften Wright | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

I would have smiled sweetly at said guest and replied, "You're right; I must be stupid. I invited you into my home. But I'm learning. Please leave."

pretty much hit the nail on the head...RUDE, crass, calls women cxxts, spews about woman Vp candidate liking black meat...I could go one for DAYS
links in article at site

SNIP:

Too many people who lean left would rather crack nasty jokes than actually be liberal and listen to other views
Leften Wright

guardian.co.uk, Monday 27 May 2013 08.30 EDT

Jump to comments (415)
Why is it that liberals feel no qualms about being rude? Far too many people who are perfectly polite and courteous, otherwise, think nothing of insulting you for not sharing their political opinions. They look at us with disdain, thinking we're unenlightened conservatives and never hesitating to say so.

As the lone conservative at the tennis courts, I cringe at the Sarah Palin jokes and the jabs at Mormons. When news came on 9/11 that planes had struck the World Trade Center, my partner commented that Bush would use it as an excuse to increase military spending. Bush, of course, is dumb – as are all Republicans, and we're epitomized by Dan Quayle, whose spelling of "potatoe" has entered historical canon. (Never mind Obama's telling us there are 57 states, or having a meltdown without a teleprompter) And now it's Marco Rubio, caught drinking water. "Next time he'll forget to zip his fly," joked one of the guys. Mitt Romney changes his mind more often than he changes his underwear. Reagan had Alzheimer's when he made B movies, and Bonzo had to feed him his lines. And would you believe, from a guy with a pathetic serve, this comment about the Clarence Thomas, justice of the supreme court: send him back to the plantation.

Liberals have no shame. A dinner guest in our home stood up at the table, clinked his wine glass and said, "It shows how stupid the American people are, they voted for Bush twice." He turned to me, smirking, and said, "I know you voted for him." A biochemist who had been too busy learning liberal doctrine instead of the basic manners of being a guest.

all of it here
Why are liberals so rude to the right? | Leften Wright | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

you know Steph.....there are plenty of "Righties" who are pretty dam rude themselves.....i have had the pleasure of running into a few right here in this Forum....

. . . And you can't tell the difference between a political message board on the Internet and social situations in real life because why?

Well, this LIBERAL has never once 'acosted' someone in a CVS drugstore spewing about why BUSH or CHENEY hadn't been SHOT through the head! I had a neighbor do precisely that. Then a year later in my driveway as I was checking my mail, a 5 minute tirade in MY OWN driveway about how SHE couldn't believe he was still alive, why no one had shot him yet. I finally told her to leave--get out of my yard-- to which, she screamed at my, as I walked back into my garage, "You know he is a MUSLIM, don't you?" And LIBERALS ARE RUDE AND NASTY??

Conservatives seem to have a myopic view. One poster here accuses us of being conceited and rude after she posted a bunch of pejorative comments - they are oblivious to their rude behavior and see only what they want to see.

they run out of an argument in about 10 seconds so naturally rudeness follows

More lies from the leftist fucktard, Comrade JoeB Stalin...

Shit fer brains.

The Clinton's never had a dog named "Millie".

And comparing a 13 year old child to a Dog was the kind of lowlife thing that Limbaugh is known for.

Thank God that fat, drug-abusing, lying closeted homosexual is going to be off the air soon.

20 pages of the conservative victimhood tapdance. Without their belief in their own status as the ultimate victims, the lives of conservatives would be sad and empty. The martyr complex is what gives them the strength to continue, so you see them here on message boards, each trying to one-up the other with stories of how the awful liberals have persecuted them.

Now, we liberals, being grownups, don't constantly cry about how meeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaan the other side is. We leave that sort of snivelling to the conservatives. It's one reason why so many people are fleeing the Republicans. People are nauseated by such whinyasstittybabies, unless they themselves are such a whinyasstittybaby.

The Clinton's never had a dog named "Millie".

That's true - retard.

And comparing a 13 year old child to a Dog was the kind of lowlife thing that Limbaugh is known for.

I guess he could have said she stopped to fuck Alex Rodriguez - then you would have laughed - right?

Thank God that fat, drug-abusing, lying closeted homosexual is going to be off the air soon.

Well, no doubt.

Is you're Messiah® going to outlaw Limbaugh? Or is the IRS going to disappear him?

20 pages of the conservative victimhood tapdance. Without their belief in their own status as the ultimate victims, the lives of conservatives would be sad and empty. The martyr complex is what gives them the strength to continue, so you see them here on message boards, each trying to one-up the other with stories of how the awful liberals have persecuted them.

Now, we liberals, being grownups, don't constantly cry about how meeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaan the other side is. We leave that sort of snivelling to the conservatives. It's one reason why so many people are fleeing the Republicans. People are nauseated by such whinyasstittybabies, unless they themselves are such a whinyasstittybaby.

Yes...victimhood and fear. That's their whole underlying Theology.

They speak of God but don't trust in him...they fear him and his wrath. They fear that if they don't root out sin in others, they will be held accountable for those sins.

They speak speak of rule of law....but don't believe.in our own Constitution. They fear Sharia law coming to America and becoming the law of the land...which is ridiculous....no Theocracy will ever happen here, Islamic or otherwise. It would require an Amendment for that to happen and there is no one who will viloye for that shit in any significant numbers.

They fear losing their guns, they fear tyrrany from our own Constitutionally based government.

The truth is....they are scared and frighten people on many levels.

I don't hate them...I feel bad that they spend so.much time worrying about the "end of the world" that they don't seem to enjoy the time they have on Earth.

Can anyone read this entire thread and not conclude that the nation is irrevocably divided and at war with itself? Really. It should be apparent how the left and right feel about one another. Not in government, that's almost an afterthought, but about how the ordinary people feel.

You realize that YOU don't count as "ordinary people," right? How many hundreds of times have you eagerly emoted about the destruction of the Union here? You WANT it to happen so that maybe once in your life you can pretend you were right about something. Hysteria, hyperbole, and most of all a deep ignorance about US History drive your Chicken Little mania.

Yes...victimhood and fear. That's their whole underlying Theology.

But not you Obamunists - you never view yourselves or present yourselves as victims, doya?

{During remarks before she toured the quarters, Obama recalled the slaves “who spent their lives within shouting distance of one of the most powerful buildings on the planet — a bastion of freedom and justice for all,” noting that their “stories that are a part of so many of our families’ histories, including my own.”}

Michelle Obama visits slave quarters

They speak of God but don't trust in him...they fear him and his wrath. They fear that if they don't root out sin in others, they will be held accountable for those sins.

But not leftists - you all seek to left others live as they see fit.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/27/sunday-review/the-biggest-carbon-sin-air-travel.html?_r=0
They speak speak of rule of law....but don't believe.in our own Constitution.

That would be the Constitution that you Obamunists call "deeply flawed" and seek to revoke?

{ Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama described the U.S. Constitution as having “deep flaws” during a September 2001 Chicago public radio program, adding that the country’s Founding Fathers had “an enormous blind spot” when they wrote it.

Obama also remarked that the Constitution “reflected the fundamental flaw of this country that continues to this day.” }

Obama: Constitution is &#39Deeply Flawed&#39

They fear Sharia law coming to America and becoming the law of the land...which is ridiculous....no Theocracy will ever happen here, Islamic or otherwise. It would require an Amendment for that to happen and there is no one who will viloye for that shit in any significant numbers.

Yeah, the Communist website "The Nation" says that no Sharia is ever practiced in America...

{Sharia is as unthreatening to the US legal system as the ideas in the Old Testament. Yet bigoted hysteria is fueling legislation that actually undermines our courts.}

The True Story of Sharia in American Courts | The Nation

Oh wait - they are promoting Sharia and bashing those who oppose it as bigots...

They fear losing their guns, they fear tyrrany from our own Constitutionally based government.

Because our government is good and kind and would never target those who cling to "guns, god, and the Constitution..."

{"The IRS and the federal government are not going to get away with this unlawful targeting of conservative groups," Sekulow said later in a statement announcing the lawsuit. "As this unconstitutional scheme continues even today, the only way to stop this flagrant and arrogant abuse of our clients' rights is to file a federal lawsuit, which we have done." }

Tea Party groups file lawsuit over IRS targeting | Fox News

The truth is....they are scared and frighten people on many levels.

I don't hate them...I feel bad that they spend so.much time worrying about the "end of the world" that they don't seem to enjoy the time they have on Earth.

lala-land-flag-3.jpg

[
I guess he could have said she stopped to fuck Alex Rodriguez - then you would have laughed - right?

That depends? Were the Palins letting A-Rod do sleepovers like they let the spawn of the local Meth Dealer do?

You know, when you preach family values and your daughter gets knocked up, you kind of make yourself the laughingstock.

[
Well, no doubt.

Is you're Messiah® going to outlaw Limbaugh? Or is the IRS going to disappear him?

Either one works for me.

[

Either one works for me.

^ the hallmark of who and what JoeBitch is.

And he's too shallow to grasp what a stanky twat he just proved himself to be.[/QUOTE]

It'd be nice if you could use the quote feature properly...

Anyway, Limbaugh is a drug-addled, self-loathing, closeted homosexual who makes a lot of money spewing hate every day.

The sooner we are rid of him, the better. The sooner the GOP is rid of him, the better.

If you don't think that the people cheering loudest when Cumulous finally fires him won't be the Republicans, you are deluded.

I am very liberal but I detest it when liberals spew this kind of invective because they do no good for the cause. None at all.
WTF are you talking about? My posts are in direct proportion to the post I'm responding to. If you wanna have a respectful conversation, I'll reciprocate. But if you wanna play the asshole game, I'm gonna let you know that I'm a lot better than most.

You get what you give.

You obviously haven't debated me yet. It isn't something I brag about. Lots of liberals here have met the business end of my jackassery. Not because I called them names, but humiliated them with logic, then called them names.

LMAO. Debate YOU? WTF for? You are a ledgend in your own mind, aren't you? LMAO.

Actually you tend to come off dumber than a box of rocks. But what the hell, that's what most of the people like you are. A box of rocks. Funny shit you write.

WTF are you talking about? My posts are in direct proportion to the post I'm responding to. If you wanna have a respectful conversation, I'll reciprocate. But if you wanna play the asshole game, I'm gonna let you know that I'm a lot better than most.

You get what you give.

You obviously haven't debated me yet. It isn't something I brag about. Lots of liberals here have met the business end of my jackassery. Not because I called them names, but humiliated them with logic, then called them names.

LMAO. Debate YOU? WTF for? You are a ledgend in your own mind, aren't you? LMAO.

Actually you tend to come off dumber than a box of rocks. But what the hell, that's what most of the people like you are. A box of rocks. Funny shit you write.

I always like when he talks about abortion and starts calling the women who have them "sluts" and "whores".

Sounds to me like some of you folks need to hang out with some different friends. I am a liberal, and I never talk pollitics with anyone, except on a message board. This does not, however, dissuade conservatives from flooding my email box with right wing junk about how Obama is a gay Muslim who hates America, veterans, and the military, but loves illegal immigrants, terrorists, and and homosexuals., and wants to take my gun away. Though I never send stuff like this to anyone, I have had to have a heart to hear talk with my brother and my son-in-law, in which I told them that if they don't stop sending me this stuff, I am going to block them entirely from my Email, and they will have to start sending me their junk through the US postal service.

Isn't that the truth! I've had to end a couple of friendships over the same thing. One friend that I had for years, sent me an e-mail that had a beautiful prison, with tennis courts, etc., and the e-mail claimed it was in Chicago and Obama had voted for it when he was Senator. Turns out it was a prison in Denmark or Sweden! They don't even bother to check to see if the crap they send out is true. Even Republicans from my church send falsehood e-mails out and have to be told they are not true! Hypocritical if you ask me.

I always like when he talks about abortion and starts calling the women who have them "sluts" and "whores".

Really? He told me that he never demeans women, after he insulted Libs for demeaning Bachmann and Palin. It's like they can't see their own faults! :lol:

Forum List

Back