🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are liberals so rude to the right?

Ernie S. and the reactionaries make up maybe 8 to 10% of the voting electorate, so he certainly does not speak for anybody other than weirdos.

Uncensored once again lies when he says I piss on war heroes, when it is the John Birch Society who steals the heroes name for sleazy un-American ways.

Ernie S and Uncensored, just like their comrade in soul, poet, are pussy pimples on the ass of America.

:lol:

I know the extremes of left and right represented by the three above threaten the values and theme of American greatness. Thankfully the great American mainstream rejects them the great majority of the time.
If you are so certain Uncensored and I are marginalized and irrelevant, why won't you accept my challenge and start your own poll?
Are you afraid that it would turn out the way mine did?

Ernie S. and the reactionaries make up maybe 8 to 10% of the voting electorate, so he certainly does not speak for anybody other than weirdos.

Uncensored once again lies when he says I piss on war heroes, when it is the John Birch Society who steals the heroes name for sleazy un-American ways.

Ernie S and Uncensored, just like their comrade in soul, poet, are pussy pimples on the ass of America.

I know the extremes of left and right represented by the three above threaten the values and theme of American greatness. Thankfully the great American mainstream rejects them the great majority of the time.
If you are so certain Uncensored and I are marginalized and irrelevant, why won't you accept my challenge and start your own poll?
Are you afraid that it would turn out the way mine did?

A poll on this site means nothing.

1. It's a political site for political junkies.

2. This particular site leans pretty hard to the right.

For both of those reasons, a poll on here would not nearly be representative of mainstream America.

I think Pussy Pimple would be a great name for a rock band.

Now, we liberals, being grownups, don't constantly cry about how meeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaan the other side is.

So, what's the weather like in this alternate universe you inhabit?

It's gotta be better than here. Here they, being the uninformed, surely must feel like they are trying to shove butter up a wild cat's ass. When they fail and get eaten alive, then they have to become vile hoping to scare the wild cat off.

Isn't that the truth! I've had to end a couple of friendships over the same thing.

They found out you want to kill them and their entire families, but were too thin skinned to let it slide?
That's something that a conservative would do - they really get ill when you confront them with facts, much like you are doing. Posting nonsense because you are unable to defend what you know is the truth.

Sure, I believe you. You Communists are well known for your integrity...
You don't count, I don't really care if you believe me or not, you probably are the one that started the e-mail! :cuckoo:

But you have a plan to take care of them.
Sure, expose them for what they are, fear-mongering vitriol filled story-tellers! :badgrin:

Isn't that the truth! I've had to end a couple of friendships over the same thing.

They found out you want to kill them and their entire families, but were too thin skinned to let it slide?
That's something that a conservative would do - they really get ill when you confront them with facts, much like you are doing. Posting nonsense because you are unable to defend what you know is the truth.

Sure, I believe you. You Communists are well known for your integrity...
You don't count, I don't really care if you believe me or not, you probably are the one that started the e-mail! :cuckoo:

Sure, expose them for what they are, fear-mongering vitriol filled story-tellers! :badgrin:

Uncensored is certainly that: rage-centered darkness that spasms at exposure to the light. The far left, like huggy and chris and poet, etc., are fruit loops but not soulless like Uncensored and so many others at the extreme right.

Kind of like a football game between the kindergarten and the first graders, isn't it?

That would be you and Uncensored :lol:

They do act like children, don't they! :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, they do, they remind me of the ones who are sick in the head and heart, the ones who would hurt small things in grade school. The crazies can act out on an anonymous message board without too much fear of actual retaliation, so we are doing them a favor, I suppose.

Uncensored is certainly that: rage-centered darkness that spasms at exposure to the light. The far left, like huggy and chris and poet, etc., are fruit loops but not soulless like Uncensored and so many others at the extreme right.

That kind of rage just hurts their party more than helps them. :uhoh3:

That kind of rage just hurts their party more than helps them. :uhoh3:

That is why so many of us in the GOP have been working so hard since post-2008 to get rid of them from policy and decision making positions. We will take their votes but not their noise.

Getting rid of Bachmann recently was a great step forward and a notice to the bad ones to get out of the way or they will be thrown out.

BorisTheAnimal cannot identify and cannot competently discuss communism, liberalism, and conservatism.

Because they are not. Go ahead and give it a try using real definitions and real facts and real narratives.

You don't get your own definitions, facts, and narratives.

Liberals are rude period. Just being a progressive liberal means there is no respect for tradition or politeness. Listen to libs talking sometime. The language course and full of the "F" word and both men and women use it freely. Liberals are vulgar disrespectful angry people.

[

Either one works for me.

^ the hallmark of who and what JoeBitch is.

And he's too shallow to grasp what a stanky twat he just proved himself to be.

It'd be nice if you could use the quote feature properly...

Anyway, Limbaugh is a drug-addled, self-loathing, closeted homosexual who makes a lot of money spewing hate every day.

The sooner we are rid of him, the better. The sooner the GOP is rid of him, the better.

If you don't think that the people cheering loudest when Cumulous finally fires him won't be the Republicans, you are deluded.[/QUOTE]

It would be nice if YOU could use the quote function properly too.

Mistakes happen you vapid twit motherfucker.

:thup:

As for Rush, you are just a mindless droid partisan hack. Limbaugh says some occasionally outrageous things. But simpleton twerps like you either can't grasp when you are being deliberately tweaked or you know that he's only using exaggeration as a rhetorical tool but YOU are too dishonest to acknowledge it.

Either way, Rush (his EIP business) makes lots of money for the stations and networks that BUY his product. He might walk away from WABC or from Cumulus. Or, it is possible that if the advertisers are conspiring* not to purchase time on Rush's show, in which case Cumulus might even find it financially prudent to dump their deal with Rush.

Only partisan pussies like you, however, can't see that Rush will continue, unabated, if only on a different bunch of outlets.

* As to the advertisers conspiring (or following a script written for them by others), I smell the prospect of a lawsuit. Cumulus: Nearly All Top Advertisers Have 'Exclude Rush Limbaugh' Orders Combinations in restraint of trade are still not quite kosher. I know you will disagree with that precept as long as the one "victimized" is only an opponent of your silly mindless liberal views.

Because they are not. Go ahead and give it a try using real definitions and real facts and real narratives.

You don't get your own definitions, facts, and narratives.

The rwnjs have their own definitions, facts and narratives, mostly wrong!

Forum List

Back