🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are liberals so rude to the right?

20 pages of the conservative victimhood tapdance. Without their belief in their own status as the ultimate victims, the lives of conservatives would be sad and empty. The martyr complex is what gives them the strength to continue, so you see them here on message boards, each trying to one-up the other with stories of how the awful liberals have persecuted them.

Now, we liberals, being grownups, don't constantly cry about how meeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaan the other side is. We leave that sort of snivelling to the conservatives. It's one reason why so many people are fleeing the Republicans. People are nauseated by such whinyasstittybabies, unless they themselves are such a whinyasstittybaby.

20 pages of the minority victimhood tapdance. Without their belief in their own status as the ultimate victims, the lives of Liberal minorities would be sad and empty. The martyr complex is what gives them the strength to continue, so you see them here on message boards, each trying to one-up the other with stories of how the awful white man has persecuted them.

The only people fleeing the Republicans are the JoeB666's and the FakeSmarmys that think the Constitution is a "living, breathing document".

pretty much hit the nail on the head...RUDE, crass, calls women cxxts, spews about woman Vp candidate liking black meat...I could go one for DAYS
links in article at site

SNIP:

Too many people who lean left would rather crack nasty jokes than actually be liberal and listen to other views
Leften Wright

guardian.co.uk, Monday 27 May 2013 08.30 EDT

Jump to comments (415)
Why is it that liberals feel no qualms about being rude? Far too many people who are perfectly polite and courteous, otherwise, think nothing of insulting you for not sharing their political opinions. They look at us with disdain, thinking we're unenlightened conservatives and never hesitating to say so.

As the lone conservative at the tennis courts, I cringe at the Sarah Palin jokes and the jabs at Mormons. When news came on 9/11 that planes had struck the World Trade Center, my partner commented that Bush would use it as an excuse to increase military spending. Bush, of course, is dumb – as are all Republicans, and we're epitomized by Dan Quayle, whose spelling of "potatoe" has entered historical canon. (Never mind Obama's telling us there are 57 states, or having a meltdown without a teleprompter) And now it's Marco Rubio, caught drinking water. "Next time he'll forget to zip his fly," joked one of the guys. Mitt Romney changes his mind more often than he changes his underwear. Reagan had Alzheimer's when he made B movies, and Bonzo had to feed him his lines. And would you believe, from a guy with a pathetic serve, this comment about the Clarence Thomas, justice of the supreme court: send him back to the plantation.

Liberals have no shame. A dinner guest in our home stood up at the table, clinked his wine glass and said, "It shows how stupid the American people are, they voted for Bush twice." He turned to me, smirking, and said, "I know you voted for him." A biochemist who had been too busy learning liberal doctrine instead of the basic manners of being a guest.

all of it here
Why are liberals so rude to the right? | Leften Wright | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

We aren't rude to the right, we're only rude to you, you dumb whore.

That depends? Were the Palins letting A-Rod do sleepovers like they let the spawn of the local Meth Dealer do?

Dunno

I do know the Obamas let known mobsters do sleepovers. How is Tony Rezko anyway, still in prison for racketeering?

You know, when you preach family values and your daughter gets knocked up, you kind of make yourself the laughingstock.

Oh because you Communists are so chaste...

You know, when you preach peace and then murder 16 year old American kids in cold blood, you kind of reveal yourself as a scumbag. But we all knew that about Chicago Mobster Obama - it's why you embrace him. He shares your ethics - which is to say he has none at all.

Either one works for me.

You dream of the days when enemies could be murdered in front of open pits.

Your party is working hard to bring those days back.

Isn't that the truth! I've had to end a couple of friendships over the same thing.

They found out you want to kill them and their entire families, but were too thin skinned to let it slide?

One friend that I had for years, sent me an e-mail that had a beautiful prison, with tennis courts, etc., and the e-mail claimed it was in Chicago and Obama had voted for it when he was Senator. Turns out it was a prison in Denmark or Sweden!

Sure, I believe you. You Communists are well known for your integrity... :cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

They don't even bother to check to see if the crap they send out is true. Even Republicans from my church send falsehood e-mails out and have to be told they are not true! Hypocritical if you ask me.

But you have a plan to take care of them.

10.jpg

In the words of another poster...

Look, you're a leftist.

This means two things;
  1. You're stupid
  2. You have no integrity

I mean, I get it.

But what the fuck some random Snopes hit piece has to do with me, I cannot fathom.

You Obamunist fucktards are so desperate that you're reduced to random demagoguery.

Here's the thing stupid; in order for your slander to be effective, it must contain at least a hint of fact and reality. When Sucks Old Cocks tosses out totally unrelated bullshit - I just look at him like the imbecile that he is.

Poor Obamunists - your whole scheme is crumbling around you...

Look, you're a leftist.

This means two things;
  1. You're stupid
  2. You have no integrity

I mean, I get it.

But what the fuck some random Snopes hit piece has to do with me, I cannot fathom.

You Obamunist fucktards are so desperate that you're reduced to random demagoguery.

Here's the thing stupid; in order for your slander to be effective, it must contain at least a hint of fact and reality. When Sucks Old Cocks tosses out totally unrelated bullshit - I just look at him like the imbecile that he is.

Poor Obamunists - your whole scheme is crumbling around you...
I withdrew my support for Obama over 3-1/2 years ago.

Back to you...

Why is the right so rude to liberals?

The Right, i.e. Stephanie, CrusaderFrank, Willow Tree, Mudwhistle, are nasty, studied, self righteous and arrogant. That's why I hold them in total disdain - and I'm not left.

They, and others like them, consider anyone to the left of Pinochet, Hitler or Dick Cheney to be a "leftist".

They will call you a liberal even if they think that you are wrong, regardless.

Sunshine, I agree that poet acts like a pimple on the butt of mankind, irritating and pussy.

Really? And you can't decide whether to befriend me or to condemn me, confused as you are. Pimple on the butt of mankind??? Is that yours, or did you steal it from somewhere? Irritating? Well, you got that one right. It's my mission to be "irritating" to all who are deserving of it.
Pussy? I'm not sure what is meant by that. That seems straight out of the misogynist's playbook...but I guess because you're "white", you're being given "a pass". Funny how that works. The hypocrisy "looms large" around this joint.

I am not your friend, poet, but I will compliment you when you do well, and correct you when do poorly.

I will not tolerate your sexism and racism, podjo: you don't decide what the definitions are of such.

Ernie S. and the reactionaries make up maybe 8 to 10% of the voting electorate, so he certainly does not speak for anybody other than weirdos.

Uncensored once again lies when he says I piss on war heroes, when it is the John Birch Society who steals the heroes name for sleazy un-American ways.

Ernie S and Uncensored, just like their comrade in soul, poet, are pussy pimples on the ass of America.

:lol:

I know the extremes of left and right represented by the three above threaten the values and theme of American greatness. Thankfully the great American mainstream rejects them the great majority of the time.

pretty much hit the nail on the head...RUDE, crass, calls women cxxts, spews about woman Vp candidate liking black meat...I could go one for DAYS
links in article at site

SNIP:

Too many people who lean left would rather crack nasty jokes than actually be liberal and listen to other views
Leften Wright

guardian.co.uk, Monday 27 May 2013 08.30 EDT

Jump to comments (415)
Why is it that liberals feel no qualms about being rude? Far too many people who are perfectly polite and courteous, otherwise, think nothing of insulting you for not sharing their political opinions. They look at us with disdain, thinking we're unenlightened conservatives and never hesitating to say so.

As the lone conservative at the tennis courts, I cringe at the Sarah Palin jokes and the jabs at Mormons. When news came on 9/11 that planes had struck the World Trade Center, my partner commented that Bush would use it as an excuse to increase military spending. Bush, of course, is dumb – as are all Republicans, and we're epitomized by Dan Quayle, whose spelling of "potatoe" has entered historical canon. (Never mind Obama's telling us there are 57 states, or having a meltdown without a teleprompter) And now it's Marco Rubio, caught drinking water. "Next time he'll forget to zip his fly," joked one of the guys. Mitt Romney changes his mind more often than he changes his underwear. Reagan had Alzheimer's when he made B movies, and Bonzo had to feed him his lines. And would you believe, from a guy with a pathetic serve, this comment about the Clarence Thomas, justice of the supreme court: send him back to the plantation.

Liberals have no shame. A dinner guest in our home stood up at the table, clinked his wine glass and said, "It shows how stupid the American people are, they voted for Bush twice." He turned to me, smirking, and said, "I know you voted for him." A biochemist who had been too busy learning liberal doctrine instead of the basic manners of being a guest.

all of it here
Why are liberals so rude to the right? | Leften Wright | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Is this the 'pot calling the kettle black?'

Forum List

Back