🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are liberals so rude to the right?

Sunshine, I agree that poet acts like a pimple on the butt of mankind, irritating and pussy.

Really? And you can't decide whether to befriend me or to condemn me, confused as you are. Pimple on the butt of mankind??? Is that yours, or did you steal it from somewhere? Irritating? Well, you got that one right. It's my mission to be "irritating" to all who are deserving of it.
Pussy? I'm not sure what is meant by that. That seems straight out of the misogynist's playbook...but I guess because you're "white", you're being given "a pass". Funny how that works. The hypocrisy "looms large" around this joint.

...at the time. The quote was from November 6, 1992. Buddy was born in 1997.

ROFL.

{On his TV show in 1992, a few days after the Presidential election, Rush Limbaugh was reviewing In/Out lists (a popular fad at the time):

In today’s New York Daily News right here… it’s the obligatory in-out list. Every time there’s a massive change somewhere, people are in, people are out. I’m now out. It says about me on here, Rush Limbaugh, loud-mouthed conservative and Bush favorite. He’s out.

Rush commented that most of the other things on the days’ list were not funny, but that “one of them in particular” was. Rush quoted from the David Hinckley article

“In: A cute kid in the White House. Out: Cute dog in the White House.”

Could– could we see the cute kid? Let’s take a look at– see who is the cute kid in the White House.

A picture of the “cute dog” (Millie) appeared on the screen instead of the “cute kid” (Chelsea).

Rush immediately said

No, no, no. That’s not the kid.

Then a picture of Chelsea Clinton came on the screen and Rush said

That’s– that’s the kid.

Rush apologized several times and told a story about how he had learned early in his career the importance of not making fun of someone’s appearance. He then apologized again and said

I’m– I hope you will forgive me. I’m fatigued. I’m tired…

Before breaking to a commercial, Rush asked the audience what he could do to make amends for the incident and, in an odd, spontaneous joke, proceeded to spank himself.}

Fact Checking Al Franken

Leftists - you only lie 100% of the time.

Last edited:
yea both parties.....they called Bullshit on Second Hand Smoke.... Environmental bullshit....P.E.T.A......the war on drugs.....recycling.....gun control....reparations.....even fucking handicap parking....and many more......sounds like a real left winger dont he?.....

I don't watch regularly - but I've not seen him attack any save the right.

Can anyone read this entire thread and not conclude that the nation is irrevocably divided and at war with itself? Really. It should be apparent how the left and right feel about one another. Not in government, that's almost an afterthought, but about how the ordinary people feel.

pretty much hit the nail on the head...RUDE, crass, calls women cxxts, spews about woman Vp candidate liking black meat...I could go one for DAYS
links in article at site

SNIP:

Too many people who lean left would rather crack nasty jokes than actually be liberal and listen to other views
Leften Wright

guardian.co.uk, Monday 27 May 2013 08.30 EDT

Jump to comments (415)
Why is it that liberals feel no qualms about being rude? Far too many people who are perfectly polite and courteous, otherwise, think nothing of insulting you for not sharing their political opinions. They look at us with disdain, thinking we're unenlightened conservatives and never hesitating to say so.

As the lone conservative at the tennis courts, I cringe at the Sarah Palin jokes and the jabs at Mormons. When news came on 9/11 that planes had struck the World Trade Center, my partner commented that Bush would use it as an excuse to increase military spending. Bush, of course, is dumb – as are all Republicans, and we're epitomized by Dan Quayle, whose spelling of "potatoe" has entered historical canon. (Never mind Obama's telling us there are 57 states, or having a meltdown without a teleprompter) And now it's Marco Rubio, caught drinking water. "Next time he'll forget to zip his fly," joked one of the guys. Mitt Romney changes his mind more often than he changes his underwear. Reagan had Alzheimer's when he made B movies, and Bonzo had to feed him his lines. And would you believe, from a guy with a pathetic serve, this comment about the Clarence Thomas, justice of the supreme court: send him back to the plantation.

Liberals have no shame. A dinner guest in our home stood up at the table, clinked his wine glass and said, "It shows how stupid the American people are, they voted for Bush twice." He turned to me, smirking, and said, "I know you voted for him." A biochemist who had been too busy learning liberal doctrine instead of the basic manners of being a guest.

all of it here
Why are liberals so rude to the right? | Leften Wright | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Maybe they feel it is the only way to communicate with the type of people that adore talk radio like Rush and Hannity and Beck, they are trying to speak the conservative language.

eagle1462010 is a mere uninformed, low-information tool of the reactionaries, no one to be concerned about. He has a picture of John Birch on his wall.

And FakeSmarmy is an irrelevant asshole. The people have spoken.

I have the little leftist shithead on ignore, but I wonder if he knows who John Birch, that he pisses on, was?

{In April 1942, Lieutenant Colonel Jimmy Doolittle and his crew crash-landed in China after the Tokyo raid. They had flown from the aircraft carrier USS Hornet (CV-8), bombed Tokyo, then flown to the Chinese mainland. After bailing out, they were rescued by Chinese civilians and smuggled by river into Zhejiang province. Birch went to meet them, assisting them and directing them to friendly territory.

When Doolittle arrived in Chongqing, he told Colonel Claire Chennault, leader of the Flying Tigers, about Birch's help. Chennault could use a Chinese-speaking American who knew the country well and he commissioned Birch as a first lieutenant, though Birch later wrote he had been willing to serve as a private.[citation needed]

Birch joined the Fourteenth Air Force on its formation on 5 March 1943 and was later seconded to the U.S. Office of Strategic Services (OSS). He stated he would be willing to be accepted into the OSS only if he was allowed to work as normally as he had before. He built a formidable intelligence network of sympathetic Chinese informants, supplying Chennault with information on Japanese troop movements and shipping, often performing dangerous incognito field assignments, during which he would brazenly hold Sunday church services for Chinese Christians. In his diary, Major Gustav Krause, commanding officer of the base, noted: "Birch is a good officer, but I'm afraid is too brash and may run into trouble."[citation needed] Urged to take a leave of absence, Birch refused, telling Chennault he would not quit China "until the last Jap" did; he was equally contemptuous of Communists. He was promoted to captain and received the Legion of Merit in 1944.[2]

V-J Day, August 14, 1945, signaled the end of formal hostilities; but, under terms of the Japanese surrender, the Japanese Army was ordered to continue occupying areas it controlled until they could hand power over to the Nationalist government, even in places where the Communist-led government had been the de facto state for a decade. This led to continued fighting as the People's Liberation Army fought to expel all imperial forces, a category it perceived to include U.S. personnel now openly collaborating with the remaining Japanese forces. On August 25, as Birch was leading a party of Americans, Chinese Nationalists, and Koreans on a mission to reach Allied personnel in a Japanese prison camp, they were stopped by Chinese Communists near Xi'an. Birch was asked to surrender his revolver; he refused and harsh words and insults were exchanged. Birch was shot and killed; a Chinese Nationalist colleague was also shot and wounded but survived. The rest of the party was imprisoned but released shortly. Birch was posthumously awarded a Distinguished Service Medal.}

John Birch (missionary) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jakematters is a sleazy little cocksucker - a deranged leftist. He pisses on American War Heroes during the Memorial holiday. Such is the Obamunist left.

...at the time. The quote was from November 6, 1992. Buddy was born in 1997.

ROFL.

{On his TV show in 1992, a few days after the Presidential election, Rush Limbaugh was reviewing In/Out lists (a popular fad at the time):

In today’s New York Daily News right here… it’s the obligatory in-out list. Every time there’s a massive change somewhere, people are in, people are out. I’m now out. It says about me on here, Rush Limbaugh, loud-mouthed conservative and Bush favorite. He’s out.

Rush commented that most of the other things on the days’ list were not funny, but that “one of them in particular” was. Rush quoted from the David Hinckley article

“In: A cute kid in the White House. Out: Cute dog in the White House.”

Could– could we see the cute kid? Let’s take a look at– see who is the cute kid in the White House.

A picture of the “cute dog” (Millie) appeared on the screen instead of the “cute kid” (Chelsea).

Rush immediately said

That’s– that’s the kid.

Rush apologized several times and told a story about how he had learned early in his career the importance of not making fun of someone’s appearance. He then apologized again and said

I’m– I hope you will forgive me. I’m fatigued. I’m tired…

Before breaking to a commercial, Rush asked the audience what he could do to make amends for the incident and, in an odd, spontaneous joke, proceeded to spank himself.}

Fact Checking Al Franken

Leftists - you only lie 100% of the time.

You actually buy that Rush made a mistake? If so I have a bridge that goes to Brooklyn that I would like to sell you.

Can anyone read this entire thread and not conclude that the nation is irrevocably divided and at war with itself? Really. It should be apparent how the left and right feel about one another. Not in government, that's almost an afterthought, but about how the ordinary people feel.

No, we are in a civil war - no question. We just haven't started shooting yet.

That's why gun sales are the highest in history, and why everyone is stocking up on ammunition.

No, we are in a civil war - no question. We just haven't started shooting yet.

That's why gun sales are the highest in history, and why everyone is stocking up on ammunition.

Good Luck with that civil war

Drone11111111-133298-133842-640x480.jpg

Yes calling a young teen a dog is not a terrible thing, Rush is a great person.

{

Rush immediately said

That’s– that’s the kid.}

Ah Zona, a liar you always were.

Good Luck with that civil war

I don't know how many of you Obamunists actually believe the military will side with you in your war to end the constitution..

But good luck with that.

Because the military is not made up of lunatics and mentally ill types that believe a civil war is coming over their limited and distorted views regarding the constitution.

Yes calling a young teen a dog is not a terrible thing, Rush is a great person.

{

Rush immediately said

That’s– that’s the kid.}

Ah Zona, a liar you always were.

You do know those shows were taped and real mistakes can and were corrected and re shot? Technology is a wonderful thing.

Because the military is not made up of lunatics and mentally ill types that believe a civil war is coming over their limited and distorted views regarding the constitution.

You know that the military swears an oath to uphold the Constitution, not an oath to serve your little tin god, doncha?

Oath Keepers » Oath Keepers ? Guardians of the Republic

You don't have the military - not by any fathom of the imagination.

Forum List

Back