Why are liberals so uneducated in News and politics...two examples

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
For an entire year I have been correcting liberals on USMB we all knew about the FBI investigation into Trump in October of 2016...

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

Yet they continue to post this nonsense saying we first heard about in in March 2017

Comey CONFIRMS that there IS an investigation of Trump-Putin...

Now with Bibi the left acts like this is brand new "news"

Israel PM Netanyahu faces corruption charges

It's old damn news, he has also been under investigation since we knew about it in 2016...

Benjamin Netanyahu subject of criminal investigation – report

For an entire year I have been correcting liberals on USMB we all knew about the FBI investigation into Trump in October of 2016...

Yet they continue to post this nonsense saying we first heard about in in March 2017

It's old damn news, he has also been under investigation since we knew about it in 2016...

Being investigate vs being charged is two different things. You don’t think it’s news that Ben is being charged !??

And no “clear” link doesn’t mean one doesn’t show up after investigation is completed .

It wasn't confirmed by any gov't official. Before Comey it was fake news.

Almost all teachers and professors = liberals
Scientist = liberals

Why are ******* so uneducated, ******?

Being investigate vs being charged is two different things. You don’t think it’s news that Ben is being charged !??

And no “clear” link doesn’t mean one doesn’t show up after investigation is completed .

Then they sucked at investigating.

Yes we are sooo uneducated on the news! Unlike you righties who get your news from fringe websites wh extreme agendas .

Being investigated by the very deep state operatives that came up with (and paid for) the fake dossier by using a third party working with the same Russian intel that they are accusing Trump of conspiring with? Yeah, what could possibly go wrong there. Kangaroo court system....."rules for thee but not for me" because it's the "just-us" system.

Being investigated by the very deep state operatives that came up with (and paid for) the fake dossier by using a third party working with the same Russian intel that they are accusing Trump of conspiring with? Yeah, what could possibly go wrong there. Kangaroo court system....."rules for thee but not for me" because it's the "just-us" system.

What precipitated the appointment of Mueller?

Double, Triple & Quadruple-SpaceBoy bores us yet AGAIN?
Why weren't you whining when the 9th investigation into Benghazi hit the 2 year point and found NOTHING ...
At a cost to taxpayers of approximately 10 million?
House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton

27cbb8d6eccd4c89977bafafdd7dbaec--trey-gowdy-political-current-events.jpg

Double, Triple & Quadruple-SpaceBoy bores us yet AGAIN?
Why weren't you whining when the 9th investigation into Benghazi hit the 2 year point and found NOTHING ...
At a cost to taxpayers of approximately 10 million?
House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton

27cbb8d6eccd4c89977bafafdd7dbaec--trey-gowdy-political-current-events.jpg

Hillary is a master at covering her tracks!

She destroys e-mails, sends classified information over unsecured means, smashes cell phones, and refuses to tun over required documents.

We know she did all of those things, but we have no idea that those concealed the truth.

Comey leaked classified information to the press.

Exactly, yet they want us to believe Comey didn't tell the press till March of 2017 because that fits their narrative of obstruction of Justice by Trump.

Liar.

Forum List

Back