WHY are Obama's Occidental College Records Still Sealed?

Obama did say in his own words, he liked to snot cocaine and then smoke pot to come down.

Really- in his own words? Sounds to me like those are your words.

Obama did admit to using cocaine as a teenager- and what does that have to do with either the stupid claim of the OP or any of your stupid claims?
It's in his book.

Sigh....I take way too much pleasure in refuting this anti-Obama crap

Here is what you claimed:
Obama did say in his own words, he liked to snot cocaine and then smoke pot to come down.

Except nowhere in his books does he use the word cocaine- so not exactly his own words is it?

Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance: Barack Obama: 9781400082773: Amazon.com: Books

Check it out.

Yes- Obama did admit using cocaine- but you didn't use his words- nor did you accurately describe what he did say- I doubt you even know what he said.
typical liberal gets lost in the inconsequential details. The point is he meant cocain and you know that.

Obama is not running for President

Why are Trumps tax records still sealed?
WHEN Obama was running for President ALL of his personal records were (and still are) sealed.

Stop your hypocritical shining....'What's good for the goose', as they say....

Well lets see Trump's records.

Everything Birthers have demanded from President Obama

Starting with his kindergarten records (this still cracks me up)
to his college admission records and transcripts
to all of his draft deferment records
to all of his marriage and divorce records
I would expect to see all his divorce records, bankruptcies and tax returns

America needs to know

Obama did admit to using cocaine as a teenager- and what does that have to do with either the stupid claim of the OP or any of your stupid claims?
It's in his book.

Except nowhere in his books does he use the word cocaine- so not exactly his own words is it?

Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance: Barack Obama: 9781400082773: Amazon.com: Books

Check it out.

Yes- Obama did admit using cocaine- but you didn't use his words- nor did you accurately describe what he did say- I doubt you even know what he said.
typical liberal gets lost in the inconsequential details. The point is he meant cocain and you know that.
My gosh if bush said the something, he would be a cocaine addict in their minds.

It's in his book.

Check it out.

The point is that the anti-Obama brigade likes to invent quotes.

As Barack Obama told the world- he had used cocaine in high school.

And the voters still elected him.

It's in his book.

Check it out.

My gosh if bush said the something, he would be a cocaine addict in their minds.

Well of course there were many rumors that Bush used cocaine.

The difference between myself and Birthers is that I didn't spend Bush's Presidency insisting that he prove that he was never a coke addict.

It's in his book.

Check it out.

The difference between myself and Birthers is that I didn't spend Bush's Presidency insisting that he prove that he was never a coke addict.
Bush was more than a user...he was an addict

It's in his book.

Check it out.

Thanks rightie for proving me right.

Check it out.

Bush was an addict.....Obama used recreationally

Bush was an addict.....Obama used recreationally
Thanks for proving my point. Liberals are dumbasses.

When is Trump going to release his divorce records?

America wants to know

America wants to know
I guess whenever Obama will release his college records. You know to back up his stellar college years. Instead of the truth of being a drug riddled community agitator.

College records from 35 years ago are no longer relevant

What is relevant is the personal details about Trumps infidelity and treatment of his own family

America wants to know
I guess whenever Obama will release his college records. You know to back up his stellar college years. Instead of the truth of being a drug riddled community agitator.

What is relevant is the personal details about Trumps infidelity and treatment of his own family
Nope you didn't care about the way Clinton treated his family or Obama's lies. Doesn't matter about a persons personality anymore. Liberals has removed that aspect of a president.

America wants to know

Nope you didn't care about the way Clinton treated his family or Obama's lies. Doesn't matter about a persons personality anymore. Liberals has removed that aspect of a president.
Clinton's marital records were brought out for the world to see

Now, it is time for Trump

Let's find out about cheating with Marla Maples, let's hear about his abuses of Ivana and then Marla......let's find out more about the Hooters girl he is currently married to

America needs to know

America wants to know

LOL.....Jknow is such a Birther.

America wants to know

What does BILL Clinton's affairs have to do with a birther? Besides the fact that Hillary started it?

Lets see Trumps divorce records....why is he hiding them?
Obama released ten years of tax records....Where are Trumps?

Why does Trump keep his Hooters girl wife out of sight? Are her breasts real? Lets see her medical records. She was born and raised a communist, how can we trust her?

Obama, the man who promised to have the 'Most Transparent Administration Evuh', is still keeping his Occidental College records sealed....why?

OBVIOUSLY the man has something to hide, as that is the only reason one would seal records - to prevent others from seeing something. The files on the assassination of JFK are a prime example.

Another great example is AG John Kerry's military records. Kerry, when he ran for President, claimed back in his (treasonous) military days that he had spent one Christmas Eve in Cambodia in 1968...when his li...er, claim was challenged he declared he would released his sealed records to prove his claim. Yeah, Americans are still waiting on Kerry to release those records.....

Obama claims to be a genius, a Constitutional Scholar...so why not release his records?

LINK: The Occidental Tourist

And by 'sealed', you mean as confidential as any one else's college records?

Last edited:

America wants to know

What does BILL Clinton's affairs have to do with a birther? Besides the fact that Hillary started it?

Who says that 'Hillary started it'?

Who says that 'Hillary started it'?
She started it, before he whooped her ass.

Forum List

Back