🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are our ballots printed in Spanish? Don’t real Americans read, write and speak English?

I'd feel the same way if it was a bunch of Germans, French, or Asians. .....
It has been, at various times and in various places in the country. Know nothings like you always get your panties in a wad, but the Melting Pot does its thing in good time.

If someone is not talking to you, it's none of your damn business what they are saying or how they are saying it.

Cause you say so? :rolleyes:

Your crude comments, once again in no way relate to the point I was making. You don't want to address that, you just want to sling insults like a child. grow up. When you can address what I said without the childish insults, then you can respond to my posts, until then shut up.

In other words…you can’t really logically explain why an english speaking nation should print their election ballots for Mexico’s people?

Nope, sure cannot.

But the fact it made your head explode seems a good enough reason to me

It has been, at various times and in various places in the country. Know nothings like you always get your panties in a wad, but the Melting Pot does its thing in good time.

Again, you have to attempt to demoralize and belittle because you have nothing else. :dunno:

Again, you have to attempt to demoralize and belittle because you have nothing else. :dunno:
Unkotare like all FEELZ people can’t ever articulate or rationalize their position because their positions on most matters are rooted in their FEELZ. Emotional fools are embarrassed by their FEELZ, they can’t tell a wise, sane, rational person that they have taken X position because their emotions make them do so.

So much fucking ignorance, and hate, in one thread...
You could say something sensible and tell us why a nation that insists that CITIZENS speak, read and write english would print election ballots in Mexico’s language but you can’t so you won’t…..Cut to the chase and scream “RACIST” at the sky. That’s what Unkotare would do.

Forum List

Back