🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are our ballots printed in Spanish? Don’t real Americans read, write and speak English?

I went to a big box discount store recently, just moved into the area and had to drive 40 miles to get to it, so it's closer to a larger urban area. I did not hear one person speaking English the entire time I was there, just walking up and down the aisles. English won't be the main language in the US for much longer, the 'American culture' is dying, it can't withstand what's being done to it today. Lefties will defend any other culture in the world and talk about how important it is for any other culture to be able to maintain their traditions and integrity, they should be revered, but not American culture, American culture is to be disrespected and destroyed.

Real Americans also speak Spanish – such as Americans from Puerto Rico.

This is the ignorance, racism, bigotry, and hate of the right.
Don't lump that idiot in with anyone else. He doesn't represent any political orientation.

I went to a big box discount store recently, just moved into the area and had to drive 40 miles to get to it, so it's closer to a larger urban area. I did not hear one person speaking English the entire time I was there, just walking up and down the aisles. English won't be the main language in the US for much longer, the 'American culture' is dying, it can't withstand what's being done to it today. Lefties will defend any other culture in the world and talk about how important it is for any other culture to be able to maintain their traditions and integrity, they should be revered, but not American culture, American culture is to be disrespected and destroyed.

Sad but so true….the leftists and globalists have busted their asses trying to destroy American culture…trying to destroy America’s identity….they’ve almost succeeded.

People in Martha's Vineyard, and in Nancy Pelosi's Mansion in San Fran, and Joe's sprawling multi million dollar estate in Delaware don't care about your Xenophobia. They only care about their own so that is why they hide behind their own Trump Walls.

Build that wall, Joe.

Also, Joe, do not invite a gay illegal prostitute with a hammer to your house.
We wouldn't want to see you get whacked in that solid wood noggin of yours.

I went to a big box discount store recently, just moved into the area and had to drive 40 miles to get to it, so it's closer to a larger urban area. I did not hear one person speaking English the entire time I was there, just walking up and down the aisles. .....
Were these people talking to you?

Were these people talking to you?

What does that matter? The point, which apparently flew over your head, is that in a lot of urban areas, people no longer speak English. You apparently don't feel there's a cause for concern, good for you, that doesn't mean that others are wrong for being concerned that American culture is being erased.

Yes it will. Relax.

Do I appear to need your advice, because if that's the message you're receiving, it's incorrect. So because I made an observation and commented on it, I need to 'relax'. :cuckoo:

I'd feel the same way if it was a bunch of Germans, French, or Asians. But when they immigrated, as my ancestors did, they learned to read, write, and speak English and adopted American culture, why can't others be expected to do the same?

Forum List

Back