Why are prices HIGHER in neighborhoods where people are poor and LESS in areas where people have $$$

A 64 ounce of Juice in the Ghetto is $2.50. A small bag of chips in the Ghetto is 79 cents

But in the expensive area of the city, a bigger bag of chips is only a $1 and the same size juice is $2.00

So why the fuck are people in the expensive areas paying less money??????? WHY???
fbj just quit shopping in the depressed areas....

Those are the areas I work in not live in
then pack your own chow and snacks....

A 64 ounce of Juice in the Ghetto is $2.50. A small bag of chips in the Ghetto is 79 cents

But in the expensive area of the city, a bigger bag of chips is only a $1 and the same size juice is $2.00

So why the fuck are people in the expensive areas paying less money??????? WHY???

You want the truth? What the media or sources like this will never tell you?

Poor areas have higher rates of shoplifting so owners have to hike their prices to make up for the losses.

Poor areas have higher rates of shoplifting so owners have to hike their prices to make up for the losses.

Makes no sense I have to go buy juice where old rich white people live

Tell the poor people to stop stealing.

Tell the poor people to stop stealing.

Dey momma dont have enough food

Lots of amateur know nothings making shit up in this thread.

The real reason is a combination of lack of competition (including access to competitors for the consumers) and smaller inventory.

got a link???
wouldnt want this to go down as fake news,,,,

OH I live in a poor area and sorry prices are the same if not lower after you consider the business factors,,,

got a link???
wouldnt want this to go down as fake news,,,,

OH I live in a poor area and sorry prices are the same if not lower after you consider the business factors,,,

The puerto ricans are jacking up the price every week

To cover theft.

My guess would be that businesses in richer areas get more traffic and make more sales enabling the business owners to lower prices to be more competitive. But I’m sure it’s a case by case situation

I have gotten to to the point that I now hate chinese people and puerto ricans
Why?

taking advantage of low income blacks

Black beauty products kept locked up at some Walmart stores, raising complaints

I must have missed your reliable source and working link.

Thank you for correcting this oversight.

Yeah, I wonder why those prices might be higher.

baltimore4545645-e1430259776998-M.jpg

Baltimore-X2.jpg

Baltimore-violence1-L.jpg

Baltimore%20Riiots-M.jpg

black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization-new-panthers-islam-nation-george-soros-933x445-560x267-S.jpg

When a community destroys itself, what do you expect to happen?

LOSS PREVENTION.

No competition in the hood as nobody wants the risk of being, robbed, shot, shoplifted, and burned down during a BLM riot.

Loss due to theft and vandalism in the poor areas of democrat controlled cities.....these small and medium grocers lose a lot of inventory to theft...and have to make up for that loss with higher prices.

Forum List

Back