Why are Republicans desperate to have a billionaire "elite" to run their lives?

I think it's the only thing some people understand. But unlike you, I'd like to fix the problem than let it fester to the point where that happens.

And, yeah, I'm not sure why you think that CEO's who send American jobs over to a country where they force women to have abortions and murder people to harvest their organs for transplant are anything other than traitors?

Oh, but their RICH Traitors. That's the important thing.

(Shhhhh..... don't tell the funditards about the forced abortions... )

JoeHarvestOrgans thinks that the best way to create jobs is to scare the shit out of job creators. JoeHarvestOrgans is pretty clueless about how the world works.

Ummm, yeah... why not address the issue.

How is putting ourselves in bed with a dictatorship that conducts itself like China does doing anyone any good.

Runnig over people with tanks when they demand free speech.
Forcing women to have abortions.
Killing people to harvest their organs for transplants.
Censoring the internet...

The real problem for your traitors is that the shit is really going to hit the fan with China, eventually, and we'll all remember who got us this deeply entangled with them.

Its pretty rich when an odious violence-advocating bigot pulls out the morality card.

Last edited:
JoeHarvestOrgans thinks that the best way to create jobs is to scare the shit out of job creators. JoeHarvestOrgans is pretty clueless about how the world works.

How is putting ourselves in bed with a dictatorship that conducts itself like China does doing anyone any good.

The real problem for your traitors is that the shit is really going to hit the fan with China, eventually, and we'll all remember who got us this deeply entangled with them.

Its pretty rich when an odious violence-advocating bigot pulls out the morality card.

Violence can be moral. YOu don't think our actions in WWII were moral?

I don't advocate violence against anyone who doesn't have it coming. They had a choice, and they made the wrong one... and unfortunately, there will be a piper to pay.

As opposed to these Chinese people, who are beaten if they don't produce enough in their FoxCom factory...

Don't overlook Mike Daisey's bigger point about Apple - CNN.com

But what a great guy that Steve Jobs was.

Violence can be moral. YOu don't think our actions in WWII were moral?

I don't advocate violence against anyone who doesn't have it coming. They had a choice, and they made the wrong one... and unfortunately, there will be a piper to pay.

As opposed to these Chinese people, who are beaten if they don't produce enough in their FoxCom factory...

Don't overlook Mike Daisey's bigger point about Apple - CNN.com

But what a great guy that Steve Jobs was.

Many think violence against racists and bigots is moral too. I'm not one of them.

I would agree... under the right circumstances.

Pointing out ridiculous beliefs are ridiculous is not bigotry,and I'm sure I can name a religion you think is too silly to be taken seriously.

YOu just think someone in HIS Silly cult will finally let you stop getting coffee for the big boys and start cheating granny out of her pension.

Pointing out ridiculous beliefs are ridiculous is not bigotry,and I'm sure I can name a religion you think is too silly to be taken seriously.

YOu just think someone in HIS Silly cult will finally let you stop getting coffee for the big boys and start cheating granny out of her pension.

Violence against people who decide to take their money - not your money - and employ people other than you is never acceptable. This does not need explaining to sane, civilized people. The world does not owe you a living.

And YOU think financiers are parasites. lol

Last edited:

Violence against people who decide to take their money - not your money - and employ people other than you is never acceptable. This does not need explaining to sane, civilized people. The world does not owe you a living.

I've never had a problem finding or keeping a job. When I lose a job, its usually because the the geniuses managed to run the whole company into the ground.

And, yeah, violence is what got the working man rights in this country. YOu don't think the assholes stopped using child labor in dangerous factories out of the goodness of their hearts, do you?

Do they produce anything? do they make anything? Do they create demand?

You could replace them with a government bureau and get mostly the same result. Not saying I'm advocating that, but the point is, they are parasites, not vital organs. The system could work just as well without them, maybe better.

I've never had a problem finding or keeping a job. When I lose a job, its usually because the the geniuses managed to run the whole company into the ground.

And, yeah, violence is what got the working man rights in this country. YOu don't think the assholes stopped using child labor in dangerous factories out of the goodness of their hearts, do you?

Do they produce anything? do they make anything? Do they create demand?

You could replace them with a government bureau and get mostly the same result. Not saying I'm advocating that, but the point is, they are parasites, not vital organs. The system could work just as well without them, maybe better.

When credit shut down a few years ago, the world nearly entered a depression.

That's why you are dumber than a sack of hammers.

The world entered a depression because people in your industry fucked it all up... thanks for reminding us.

And it took a government bailout to save it.

The world entered a depression because people in your industry fucked it all up... thanks for reminding us.

Yup. Some did fuck it up. No doubt about it. But a few of us saw what was going to happen and made money when it unwound.

There's a reason why the financial system was bailed out. The economy needs it. Haters hating it doesn't change this truism.

Yup. Some did fuck it up. No doubt about it. But a few of us saw what was going to happen and made money when it unwound.

There's a reason why the financial system was bailed out. The economy needs it. Haters hating it doesn't change this truism.

Oh, I see.

You know, during the HOlocaust, a few people figured out how to make money turning the slaughtered victims into lampshades and bars of soap.

There was nothing admirable about it.

A few decent people tried to stop it. Some failed. Some succeeded.

I really want to know. They defend someone who says he likes to fire people. They want leaders who promise to throw grandma under the bus and slash education. What is the goal? To "undiscover" fire? Cause it sure seems that way.

You really don't get it do you? People don't want anyone running their lives, much less the government!

Romney said he doesn't mind firing people who don't do their jobs! If you hired someone to mow your lawn and they mowed half and walked away, wouldn't you want to fire them also?

When did Romney say he was going to throw Grandma under the bus? But Obama is rationing Health Care now, so who wins?

Get government out of my life!

I really want to know. They defend someone who says he likes to fire people. They want leaders who promise to throw grandma under the bus and slash education. What is the goal? To "undiscover" fire? Cause it sure seems that way.

You really don't get it do you? People don't want anyone running their lives, much less the government!

Romney said he doesn't mind firing people who don't do their jobs! If you hired someone to mow your lawn and they mowed half and walked away, wouldn't you want to fire them also?

When did Romney say he was going to throw Grandma under the bus? But Obama is rationing Health Care now, so who wins?

1) How is Obama running YOUR life, exactly?

2) Romney said he likes to be able to fire people who provide him service, not the ones who don't.

3) Explain how Obama is "rationing" health care.

4) How is the governmetn "in" your life.

And to that last point, I really have to wonder what kind of world you guys live in. My own interaction with the government is kind of infrequent and rare. YOu make America sound like East Germany, for crying out loud.

Dunno? Makes more sense and more reasonable that they should all try and get adopted by morman governor millionaires and have an unlimited letter of credit and a multimillion dollar nest egg to start out in life with. That would probably make it easier for them to succeed but they are republicans and by definition morons that vote and act against thier own best interests so for 99 % of em even that wouldn't do the trick. It really chaps thier hides that a half black man has succeeded to a station that 99.999999% of them will never acheive with or without the multimillion dollar boost so it makes more sense that they follow Obamas lead but thier egos won't go there. It should be obvious to any sane person that Obama has gotten a lot more out of his opportunity and existance than Romney. But...sensible to a republican means crapping on our nation four four years with it's only goal an unlikely defeat of the mullato's second term. I don't get it...How do YOU spell success?

Dunno? Makes more sense and more reasonable that they should all try and get adopted by morman governor millionaires and have an unlimited letter of credit and a multimillion dollar nest egg to start out in life with. That would probably make it easier for them to succeed but they are republicans and by definition morons that vote and act against thier own best interests so for 99 % of em even that wouldn't do the trick. It really chaps thier hides that a half black man has succeeded to a station that 99.999999% of them will never acheive with or without the multimillion dollar boost so it makes more sense that they follow Obamas lead but thier egos won't go there. It should be obvious to any sane person that Obama has gotten a lot more out of his opportunity and existance than Romney. But...sensible to a republican means crapping on our nation four four years with it's only goal an unlikely defeat of the mullato's second term. I don't get it...How do YOU spell success?

Sounds like you have some class envy. Why hate the rich? You realize every president we've had in the last 50 years has been wealthy, correct? You also consider anyone that has conservative views to be morons, yet call them closed minded and full of hate? Pot calling the kettle black here?

I do not have any problems with someone succeeding regardless of their race. I know I'll never be The POTUS, and I commend Barack Obama for this accomplishment. I don't dislike the man personally. I do disagree with his policies and the country he wants the US to become. We have completely different outlooks on the world, but I do not hate him or even dislike him personally. He seems like a great man, a great father, husband. But as President, I don't think he's doing the job he campaigned he would do.

2) Romney said he likes to be able to fire people who provide him service, not the ones who don't.

And to that last point, I really have to wonder what kind of world you guys live in. My own interaction with the government is kind of infrequent and rare. YOu make America sound like East Germany, for crying out loud.

My doctor has quit private practice because it no longer was profitable. More and more companies are opting to pay the fine rather than offering healthcare to their employees and going on Obama care where the coverage is not as good.

More and more private businesses are closing their doors and limiting my options on where to shop. I want to "buy American". Do you know how hard that is when more and more "American" companies are opting to manufacture out of this country to avoid the high cost of manufacturing here? I would like to buy a new car but can't afford it because of this lousy economy. My brother is out of work. Has been for two years.

Last edited:

My doctor has quit private practice because it no longer was profitable. More and more companies are opting to pay the fine rather than offering healthcare to their employees and going on Obama care where the coverage is not as good.

More and more private businesses are closing their doors and limiting my options on where to shop. I want to "buy American". Do you know how hard that is when more and more "American" companies are opting to manufacture out of this country to avoid the high cost of manufacturing here? I would like to buy a new car but can't afford it because of this lousy economy. My brother is out of work. Has been for two years.

I saw a great bumper sticker today. "THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT YOUR BABIE'S DADDY" It's a shame Liberals just don't get it.

Oh, I see.

You know, during the HOlocaust, a few people figured out how to make money turning the slaughtered victims into lampshades and bars of soap.

There was nothing admirable about it.

A few decent people tried to stop it. Some failed. Some succeeded.

In JoeHarvestOrgans world

Capitalism = Holocaust

:thup:

And you make fun of Jake.

Sounds like you have some class envy. Why hate the rich? You realize every president we've had in the last 50 years has been wealthy, correct? You also consider anyone that has conservative views to be morons, yet call them closed minded and full of hate? Pot calling the kettle black here?

I do not have any problems with someone succeeding regardless of their race. I know I'll never be The POTUS, and I commend Barack Obama for this accomplishment. I don't dislike the man personally. I do disagree with his policies and the country he wants the US to become. We have completely different outlooks on the world, but I do not hate him or even dislike him personally. He seems like a great man, a great father, husband. But as President, I don't think he's doing the job he campaigned he would do.

Sounds like you have some class envy. Envy? ... Not at all. I admire some of our wealthy. Spent 5 months helping build Bill Gates compound in Medina..helped design build and installed most of the computer controlled window shades screens and treatments thruout the project. Gates and those like him have my ultimate respect. Romney is a punk that was fortunate to have been born into money. What he ended up doing with it was leverage troubled companies into debt and put thousand of people out of work while he gutted the carcasses of the companies assets and the holdings that represented the retirements of the men and women that actually were the backbone of the mismanaged companies for the managers and corporate executives stupid and pathalogically greedy enough to hire him. Him taking credit for Staples and a couple of successes of the dozens he ruined is laughable. Any good team could have made Staples a success. All Romney can say is his team was better than the idiots that WERE in charge of Staples. Big whoop!

every president we've had in the last 50 years has been wealthy Really? What was Obama's personal net worth when he decided to run for president?

Romney is a rich kid punk. Obama is a self made successful man.

Obama's problem wasn't his campaign promises..it was the DNC dropping the ball thinking they could get anything done with a slight majority in the senate and a comanding majority in the house ...overlooking fact that the southern democrats (the dinos) would never support the changes he was attempting to implement or the outright hatred from the republican leadership and sworn mission to ensure Obamas failure. If anything he failed to realise what he was up against and gear up for that.

So now you think I am an Obamabot. Not so. As a small business entrapenure I thought he had some great ideas. Single payer as I envisioned health care reform would have been fantastic for small business and start ups. Many of the best available candidates in the work force go to the big companies that can provide health care which just isn't always in the budget of smaller starter uppers. I don't blame the economy on Obama. There is only so much he could do and he did what absolutely had to be done that was in his authority or percieved authority to do. The automobile corp action saved hundreds of thousands of jobs. Romney would have let them fail..he said so at the time. He is a greedy self absorbed fool. He has never been put in a position when everything was on the line like Obama has had to do several times in his life. Obama has had to seek out wisdom and help using his own resources and Romney has been "handled" by well paid self serving experts his whole life. If short my leaning toward Obama is not a republican(which I am) or democrat thing..it's about character and who I would trust at the helm. I'll take the guy that figured it out mostly on his own over the over paid and under challenged recipient of the lucky gene pool any day of the week.

That would probably make it easier for them to succeed but they are republicans and by definition morons that vote and act against thier own best interests so for 99 % of em even that wouldn't do the trick.

That's a quote from your post. In your last reply you described yourself as a republican. I'm confused here.

I don't feel healthcare should have anything to do with government. Government should be small and stay within their boundaries. Our fed spends 200 billion more per day than they receive. I can understand your views also though and I will not bash you for it.

We just disagree on our outlook of what the government should be able to do, fair enough.

Last edited:

Sounds like you have some class envy. Envy? ... Not at all. I admire some of our wealthy. Spent 5 months helping build Bill Gates compound in Medina..helped design build and installed most of the computer controlled window shades screens and treatments thruout the project. Gates and those like him have my ultimate respect. Romney is a punk that was fortunate to have been born into money. What he ended up doing with it was leverage troubled companies into debt and put thousand of people out of work while he gutted the carcasses of the companies assets and the holdings that represented the retirements of the men and women that actually were the backbone of the mismanaged companies for the managers and corporate executives stupid and pathalogically greedy enough to hire him. Him taking credit for Staples and a couple of successes of the dozens he ruined is laughable. Any good team could have made Staples a success. All Romney can say is his team was better than the idiots that WERE in charge of Staples. Big whoop!

every president we've had in the last 50 years has been wealthy Really? What was Obama's personal net worth when he decided to run for president?

Romney is a rich kid punk. Obama is a self made successful man.

Obama's problem wasn't his campaign promises..it was the DNC dropping the ball thinking they could get anything done with a slight majority in the senate and a comanding majority in the house ...overlooking fact that the southern democrats (the dinos) would never support the changes he was attempting to implement or the outright hatred from the republican leadership and sworn mission to ensure Obamas failure. If anything he failed to realise what he was up against and gear up for that.

So now you think I am an Obamabot. Not so. As a small business entrapenure I thought he had some great ideas. Single payer as I envisioned health care reform would have been fantastic for small business and start ups. Many of the best available candidates in the work force go to the big companies that can provide health care which just isn't always in the budget of smaller starter uppers. I don't blame the economy on Obama. There is only so much he could do and he did what absolutely had to be done that was in his authority or percieved authority to do. The automobile corp action saved hundreds of thousands of jobs. Romney would have let them fail..he said so at the time. He is a greedy self absorbed fool. He has never been put in a position when everything was on the line like Obama has had to do several times in his life. Obama has had to seek out wisdom and help using his own resources and Romney has been "handled" by well paid self serving experts his whole life. If short my leaning toward Obama is not a republican(which I am) or democrat thing..it's about character and who I would trust at the helm. I'll take the guy that figured it out mostly on his own over the over paid and under challenged recipient of the lucky gene pool any day of the week.

Um....Huggy...if you're gonna be one, you might want to learn how to spell it!

Entrepreneur.

Forum List

Back