Why are Republicans desperate to have a billionaire "elite" to run their lives?

Is there anyone in the liberal world who has ever read a book or has a single iota of historic perspective that goes back more than five years? Thank you labor union education system for providing us with a bunch of morons who rely on George Soros to do their thinking. FDR is the liberal 20th century icon and even Barry Hussein mentions his name once in a while. FDR was the elite of the elite society and he may have been a throwback to British aristocracy. He was a elitist snob who couldn't manage to get above a "C" average in college and ended up marrying his cousin for political gain.

Is there anyone in the liberal world who has ever read a book or has a single iota of historic perspective that goes back more than five years? Thank you labor union education system for providing us with a bunch of morons who rely on George Soros to do their thinking. FDR is the liberal 20th century icon and even Barry Hussein mentions his name once in a while. FDR was the elite of the elite society and he may have been a throwback to British aristocracy. He was a elitist snob who couldn't manage to get above a "C" average in college and ended up marrying his cousin for political gain.

He also got us out of the Great Depression and led us to Victory in WWII.

Incidently, I was a fine product of Catholic Education, and they had the exact same view of FDR. He was a great president. So did my parents, who lived through the FDR years.

Point was, FDR set up the basis for the prosperity we enjoyed in the 20th century... like it or not.

The GOP used to get this, and continued it all the way up to Reagan. Then they lost their way.

A working man voting for Mitt Romney is like a Chicken voting for Colonel Sanders[

LOL... the Democrat Party used to be a party for the "working man". Now it's a party for those who don't want to work. I think you have your wires crossed. Why would any working person vote for a president who wants to spread the wealth to those who do squat? With half of America on some type of government assistance, keep voting for those who keep them government dependent, and watch how much more of your money it will take to support them.

You know what, I voted GOP in every election back to 1980. This will be the first year I vote for the Democrat, and hopefully the GOP will get it's head out of its ass and it'll be the last time I'll have to do it.

You have to ask yourself WHY half of America is on assistance? Because guys like Mitt Romney busted up the good manufacturing jobs and sent them overseas and replaced them with bullshit Retail "McJobs".

Most people who get Food Stamps, Medicaid or Section 8 housing have jobs, but can't make ends meet because the Mitt Romney's of the world have driven down working class wages to make themselves richer.

Frankly, I'm appalled that we have so many people on assistance. But I know where the blame is.

A working man voting for Mitt Romney is like a Chicken voting for Colonel Sanders[

LOL... the Democrat Party used to be a party for the "working man". Now it's a party for those who don't want to work. I think you have your wires crossed. Why would any working person vote for a president who wants to spread the wealth to those who do squat? With half of America on some type of government assistance, keep voting for those who keep them government dependent, and watch how much more of your money it will take to support them.

You know what, I voted GOP in every election back to 1980. This will be the first year I vote for the Democrat, and hopefully the GOP will get it's head out of its ass and it'll be the last time I'll have to do it.

You have to ask yourself WHY half of America is on assistance? Because guys like Mitt Romney busted up the good manufacturing jobs and sent them overseas and replaced them with bullshit Retail "McJobs".

Most people who get Food Stamps, Medicaid or Section 8 housing have jobs, but can't make ends meet because the Mitt Romney's of the world have driven down working class wages to make themselves richer.

Frankly, I'm appalled that we have so many people on assistance. But I know where the blame is.

This thread is 11 pages long, and you have yet to make one post in it that doesn't constitute a damned pity party. No doubt you live in section 8 which is how you have time to sit and post on a forum all day. Since you know so much, how about you tell us about the underground economy of the generational poverty class!

According to the Christian Science Monitor, “the shadow economy makes up a larger portion of the economies of countries like Greece (25 percent) or Mozambique (more than 40 percent) than it does in the US. But because America’s economy is so much bigger, its shadow economy amounts to nearly 8 percent of its gross domestic product (GDP) — in the ballpark of $1 trillion, estimates Friedrich Schneider, an economics professor at Johannes Kepler University in Linz, Austria. That’s bigger than the GDP of Turkey or Australia.”

Read more: The US Shadow Economy is Larger Than Australia's GDP...and Growing The US Shadow Economy is Larger Than Australia's GDP...and Growing

The US Shadow Economy is Larger Than Australia's GDP...and Growing

Lots of section 8 entrepreneurs out there.

The title of this thread is flawed in itself....but also speaks volumes about how rdean and many see the President.

The President is not in place to run our lives.....and those that see otherwise had better change their thinking...for we are not designed to be run by a dictator.

That being said, we have a government who, overall, believes it can "fix" the economy. I disagree, but both sides of the aisle are determined to do so......and if that is the case, I much prefer someone who understands how a buisness owner thinks as opposed to someone who thinks business owners are clueless.

Enough said.

Most Republicans hate Romney, in a broad sense of the word 'hate'. The power of money in politics imposed Romney on them.

Republicans/conservatives wanted money to have more influence in politics, and now they're getting what they wished for.

Most Republicans hate Romney, in a broad sense of the word 'hate'. The power of money in politics imposed Romney on them.

Republicans/conservatives wanted money to have more influence in politics, and now they're getting what they wished for.

Curious....did it bother you when the Obama team announced that their goal was to raise 1Billion Dollars for the campaign?

I really want to know. They defend someone who says he likes to fire people. They want leaders who promise to throw grandma under the bus and slash education. What is the goal? To "undiscover" fire? Cause it sure seems that way.

I think the Onion has warped your brain rdean. :lol:

Republicans don't like Romney, because the Repub establishment pick him.
Same thing with President Obama. He was picked by the Democratic establishment.
Until we the people address this and change how the parties pick and choose who or who does not run we won't really get any real good candidates running for either party.

I really want to know. They defend someone who says he likes to fire people. They want leaders who promise to throw grandma under the bus and slash education. What is the goal? To "undiscover" fire? Cause it sure seems that way.

you know what is funny?

rdean tries to act intelligent....but then he shows us how he is so simple mided that he falls for the spin put out there by those far left wing commentators...Romeny says he likes to fire vendors that do not meet up with the serevice promises they make; the commentators say "he likes to fire people"...and rdean believes the spin.

It is like me believing the spin that Obama likes to eat dogs...which, of course, I dont believe....it was spin of the fact that his fatherr introduced him to the idea...but nowhere did he say he liked it and continued doing it.

SO I guess rdean is not nearly as intelligent as he claims.

They want a strong and authoritarian ruler telling them what to do - it's their model for God, for Presidency, and for being a husband and father. They rule over their households with an iron fist, beat their children, in some cases beat their wives, and they demand a President who will beat (i.e., kill or at least starve) all the people they dislike. They believe in a God who is a bearded white man sitting on a throne on top of clouds above the flat, 6,000-year-old Earth waiting to dish out punishment. Yeah, Republicans are real sick puppies. Unfortunately, it's not possible to authoritatively order them to think for themselves and stop being psychotic - they just wouldn't understand the command. There's not a lot of conscious thought involved in Republican politics, just a lot of passive absorption of messages and identification of targets for their hate.

Last edited:
The one thing I never got from Romney is a desire to run my life. obama on the other hand is full of it. We are our brother's keeper. We have a duty to take care of others. Redistribution of wealth. Organize the community. We have an obligation to the government to abide by healthy living mandates. The list is endless.

They want a strong and authoritarian ruler telling them what to do - it's their model for God, for Presidency, and for being a husband and father. They rule over their households with an iron fist, beat their children, in some cases beat their wives, and they demand a President who will beat (i.e., kill or at least starve) all the people they dislike. They believe in a God who is a bearded white man sitting on a throne on top of clouds above the flat, 6,000-year-old Earth waiting to dish out punishment. Yeah, Republicans are real sick puppies. Unfortunately, it's not possible to authoritatively order them to think for themselves and stop being psychotic - they just wouldn't understand the command. There's not a lot of conscious thought involved in Republican politics, just a lot of passive absorption of messages and identification of targets for their hate.

Another loser who is now on my ignore list.
Good luck to you bro....you have a troubled future in my eyes.

Another loser who is now on my ignore list.
Good luck to you bro....you have a troubled future in my eyes.

:lol: Yeah, you too, skippy. Ignoring reality is probably second nature for a guy who would be offended by what I said. Have a nice life/tax-evasion.

he's a mirror image of obama you should be able to support him.

you know what is funny?

rdean tries to act intelligent....but then he shows us how he is so simple mided that he falls for the spin put out there by those far left wing commentators...Romeny says he likes to fire vendors that do not meet up with the serevice promises they make; the commentators say "he likes to fire people"...and rdean believes the spin.

It is like me believing the spin that Obama likes to eat dogs...which, of course, I dont believe....it was spin of the fact that his fatherr introduced him to the idea...but nowhere did he say he liked it and continued doing it.

SO I guess rdean is not nearly as intelligent as he claims.

What? rdean a pseudointellectual? OH woe, woe, woe!

This thread is 11 pages long, and you have yet to make one post in it that doesn't constitute a damned pity party. No doubt you live in section 8 which is how you have time to sit and post on a forum all day. Since you know so much, how about you tell us about the underground economy of the generational poverty class!

actually, I only post for about an hour in the morning and an hour or two in the evening, and the rest of the time, I'm working for a living.

Now, while It is obviously that you LACK THE INTEGRITY to address my point, you are also showing the othe reason the GOP needs to be run out on a rail..

It lacks compassion.

But when 1% of the population controls 50% of the wealth, and that STILL isnt' enough for them, you are heading down the fast track to disaster.

No doubt you are as ignorant of history as you are of anything else, but look up France 1787, Russia, 1917, Cuba 1959, Iran 1979.... It usually ends very badly for everyone involved.

The title of this thread is flawed in itself....but also speaks volumes about how rdean and many see the President.

The President is not in place to run our lives.....and those that see otherwise had better change their thinking...for we are not designed to be run by a dictator.

That being said, we have a government who, overall, believes it can "fix" the economy. I disagree, but both sides of the aisle are determined to do so......and if that is the case, I much prefer someone who understands how a buisness owner thinks as opposed to someone who thinks business owners are clueless.

Enough said.

Most business owners are clueless.

Our only two businessman Presidents. Herbert Hoover and George W. Bush.

Nuff said.

Enough said.

Most business owners are clueless.

Our only two businessman Presidents. Herbert Hoover and George W. Bush.

Nuff said.

What are you? The janitor at the Secret Service?

Your stats:
Total Posts: 12,304

Posts Per Day: 41.34

Find all posts by JoeB131
Find all threads started by JoeB131

My stats:

Total Posts: 5,907

Posts Per Day: 6.81

Find all posts by Sunshine
Find all threads started by Sunshine

I actually have employment and don't post on company time. What a difference!

Last edited:

actually, I only post for about an hour in the morning and an hour or two in the evening, and the rest of the time, I'm working for a living.

Now, while It is obviously that you LACK THE INTEGRITY to address my point, you are also showing the othe reason the GOP needs to be run out on a rail..

It lacks compassion.

But when 1% of the population controls 50% of the wealth, and that STILL isnt' enough for them, you are heading down the fast track to disaster.

No doubt you are as ignorant of history as you are of anything else, but look up France 1787, Russia, 1917, Cuba 1959, Iran 1979.... It usually ends very badly for everyone involved.

You are wrong. 1% of the population controls 95% of the wealth. Now go buy another hanky. Your pity party just got kicked up a notch!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back