Why are republicans so easily led?

fujin

Rookie
Apr 2, 2015
atlanta, georgia
GOP presidential frontrunners are swaying wildly back and forth in the polls.
Seems that Republican favorability towards a candidate depends on how good they spoke that day and not what their general beliefs are.
Could you imagine if your shot at the presidency depended on how eloquent of a speaker you were instead of how good your ideas are?

IF the electorate made emotional decisions rather than factual ones.

You're analysis of Republicans is pathetically wrong. Its embarrassing really, maybe the mods will remove your thread if you ask nice.

Seems that Republican favorability towards a candidate depends on how good they spoke that day and not what their general beliefs are.
Could you imagine if your shot at the presidency depended on how eloquent of a speaker you were instead of how good your ideas are?

You mean the progressive controlled main stream media polls? You actually believe their bullshit? And you think the cons are easily led???:itsok:

What leads your opinion on the subject of say, hydraulic fracturing?

...imagine if your shot at the presidency depended on how eloquent of a speaker you were...

Don't worry, it doesn't.
george-bush-heart-stent.si.jpg

Conservatives are fickle like Olive Oyl, they fall for the toughest guy around until a tougher one comes along, it's why candidates are always searching for a more clever way to act like a stupid caveman.

Conservatives are fickle like Olive Oyl, they fall for the toughest guy around until a tougher one comes along, it's why candidates are always searching for a more clever way to act like a stupid caveman.

You mad bro that your president is a prissy girly man?

Favorable opinions are one thing, support for a candidate is another, anyone who would commit to support any of them at this point is an idiot.

Yes I can you might recall that is what got us the President we have now.

Do you even detect the slightest bit of irony in that question?

MidiHeadScratcher.jpg

The first time, sure. But I think by year four we knew his ideals, and he still won. Though he had absolutely no competition, since Romney ran on the ideals of whatevermypartywantsmetosayinthisinterview.

Is that the Homo Erectus term for those more advanced hominids who have frontal lobes and opposable thumbs?

Last edited:

The first time, sure. But I think by year four we knew his ideals, and he still won. Though he had absolutely no competition, since Romney ran on the ideals of whatevermypartywantsmetosayinthisinterview.
So does that say more about those who did vote for him or those who didn't?

Is that the Homo Erectus term for those more advanced hominids who have frontal lobes and opposable thumbs?

Its not my fault Obama is a failure as a leader and can't muster the rousing standing ovations our own congress gave Netanyahu recently. Strong leaders with real accomplishments and experience inspire others, your man not so much, he doesn't pack the gear.

We are easily lead because we know where we're going. And did you really mean to ask that question about an eloquent bs artist?

Its not my fault Obama is a failure as a leader and can't muster the rousing standing ovations our own congress gave Netanyahu recently. Strong leaders with real accomplishments and experience inspire others, your man not so much, he doesn't pack the gear.
Humans have been often been afflicted those kinds of tough-guy leaders that appeal to your reptilian instinct to blindly follow authoritarian assholes, didn't work out so well, I prefer calm, steady rationalism to stupid saber-rattling and escalating even the most minor conflicts out of proportion. You can't help it, seems about twenty percent of any human population are born with your primitive leadership ideals.

Humans have been often been afflicted those kinds of tough-guy leaders that appeal to your reptilian instinct to blindly follow authoritarian assholes, didn't work out so well, I prefer calm, steady rationalism to stupid saber-rattling and escalating even the most minor conflicts out of proportion. You can't help it, seems about twenty percent of any human population are born with your primitive leadership ideals.

Please tell me you have something newer than these 1970's talking points? We get it, you identify with elitist liberals who are convinced they should rule because they are the smartest people on earth, that about right? Given the liberal's track record of epic failures we pretty much laugh at this talking point. lol

Forum List

Back