Why are some muslims so violent

For one thing, their Prophet Mohammed the child rapist (he married his favorite wife at age 7 and consummated the marriage when she was 9 -- FACT) was a General. A man of war, not of peace.

Their entire history has been built on Wars of conquest.

They have no, zero, work ethic. In fact, they believe work is beneath them which is why they force their women to do all the manual work. And they are the only culture on the Planet that still has slaves.

Islam is not a religion, it is a disease. And it should be treated like any other disease -- Destroyed. Ruthlessly. To the very last molecule.

Go to this website and see for yourselves.

Is it any wonder that Islam is dimocrap scum's favorite religion? They never say a bad word about it and defend it at every turn.

Both are FILTH. Both are murdering, totalitarian FILTH.

Check it out if you have the balls

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

For one thing, their Prophet Mohammed the child rapist (he married his favorite wife at age 7 and consummated the marriage when she was 9 -- FACT) was a General. A man of war, not of peace.

Their entire history has been built on Wars of conquest.

They have no, zero, work ethic. In fact, they believe work is beneath them which is why they force their women to do all the manual work. And they are the only culture on the Planet that still has slaves.

Islam is not a religion, it is a disease. And it should be treated like any other disease -- Destroyed. Ruthlessly. To the very last molecule.

Go to this website and see for yourselves.

Is it any wonder that Islam is dimocrap scum's favorite religion? They never say a bad word about it and defend it at every turn.

Both are FILTH. Both are murdering, totalitarian FILTH.

Check it out if you have the balls

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth
I got, I studied Islam in college and I know several muslims.....and you're not wrong.

Forum List

Back