🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are the debating dems speaking Spanish and not Chinese

Personally I'd expect and prefer them to speak Old Latin. C'mon, the parallels would be priceless.
Or do Aramaic Satanic chants like they were at a Hillary Tupperware party

When in Rome . . .

We "borrowed" their architecture, political arts, philosophy, etc. so why not borrow their lingo to coincide with the fall of our own empire? A bottle of Scotch, a crumbling empire and a nice empurpled sunset coming down over it all. Oh, and let us not forget the watercolors, canvas and easel so we can paint-by-damnation what's left of posterity.
Actually they burned the Alamo

Smoke on the water? That kind of Deep Purple?
Cocaine fits better

Thanks. This has been a great conversation we've had here. Apologies for waxing tragicomic lunatic and all that. I'm out . . .

"Note to political consultants - never let your candidate speak Spanish on a national platform, or for that matter any platform, unless they know how to speak Spanish. Just saying" - Popular Progressive from California, Kevin De Leon

"Still reeling from Beto's cultural appropriation tonight. The only difference in Beto and a trick-or-treater dressed as Pancho Villa is that Beto didn't get any candy." - Coulter

"Most underrated bad/ hilarious moment of the night is Beto being asked what the top marginal tax rate should be and he responded by speaking Spanish"

“We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language …” ~Teddy Roosevelt, January 3, 1919

And it's all about who you have met

Ok
Unlike Mexicans, Chinese are obsessed with speaking English, and efforts to improve English-language proficiency …China is becoming the largest English speaking country in the world...English is an official language.
Yea nobody in China speaks Chinese anymore

Chinese is usually spoken extensively in Chinese restaurants,
Just like Italian in Italian restaurants

I eat a lot of Mexican, and they really don't speak much Spanish at the local Mexican restaurant at all.

I don't think they have any Mexican staff at all
The Mexicans are all at the landscaping supply store buying weed whacker string

Yes, Beto is patronizing and insulting Hispanic-Americans.

My name is dogmaphobe, and I am running for President of these United states of America.

Have you seen my fabulous window treatments?

Why not smoke a peace pipe and do a rain dance for the Native American vote?
Mexicans? You mean Spanish speaking citizens like those that are ethnically from maybe 20 some countries ? Like for example Cuba, Honduras, El Salvador, Argentina, ect...

Why not smoke a peace pipe and do a rain dance for the Native American vote?

No it’s just pathetic and pandering.

But we know the Democrats have racist assumptions that being Hispanic means you are criminally inclined and support illegal immigration. Lots of them don’t

Forum List

Back