🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are the debating dems speaking Spanish and not Chinese

"I think there are more candidates on stage who speak Spanish more fluently than our president speaks English." - Dastardly Dan Rather

I'm surprised that Dan Rather has the guts to open his mouth and appear in public after his humiliation with the Killian letters.

Getting tricked to put them on TV without vetting because of his insane Bush Hate, I would think that Rather would be playing bocce in Boca Raton during his golden years instead of making public statements.

Dubya and the Architect Karl Rove were rolling on the floor in laughter, pissing themselves, when the 60 Minutes program was broadcast

Frankly, I’m just plain embarrased by the morons being propped up for the presidency.

These people are clueless to anything. The rest of the world must surely be having a laugh at us if these half-wits are the best we have to offer. I mean, really. Really reflects badly on the lack of competence of the American electorate to see, understand and address real world problems.

It is embarrassing. And when the "debates" start the media will, without any embarrassment of their own, openly admit they are looking for a "gaffe". Nothing happens in debates except you get to see a candidates abilty to avoid leaving a scripted and managed presentation and to avoid a "gaffe" that the media can run with.
And remember..the media brags they took Nixon down the first time because he "sweated under the lights".
Hell of a way to run a superpower.

On the plus side Donald Trump is immune. Every time the media thought they had a mistake and the "he is toast now" started up he just kept on winning votes from ordinary Americans (sorry Mexico).

Frankly, I’m just plain embarrased by the morons being propped up for the presidency.

These people are clueless to anything. The rest of the world must surely be having a laugh at us if these half-wits are the best we have to offer. I mean, really. Really reflects badly on the lack of competence of the American electorate to see, understand and address real world problems.

It is embarrassing. And when the "debates" start the media will, without any embarrassment of their own, openly admit they are looking for a "gaffe". Nothing happens in debates except you get to see a candidates abilty to avoid leaving a scripted and managed presentation and to avoid a "gaffe" that the media can run with.
And remember..the media brags they took Nixon down the first time because he "sweated under the lights".

On the plus side Donald Trump is immune. Every time the media thought they had a mistake and the "he is toast now" started up he just kept on winning votes from ordinary Americans (sorry Mexico).

I think the press underestimated how appealing a bigoted, lying, amoral piece of shit candidate would be to the uneducated white vote.

Why not smoke a peace pipe and do a rain dance for the Native American vote?
I have known many people from many countries and I don't think I have ever met one that did not appreciate a person taking the effort to speak to them in their native language. .....

Do you appreciate a person taking the effort to speak to you in your native language?

I think the press underestimated how appealing a bigoted, lying, amoral piece of shit candidate would be to the uneducated white vote.

Hilary? She lost.

Why not smoke a peace pipe and do a rain dance for the Native American vote?
I have known many people from many countries and I don't think I have ever met one that did not appreciate a person taking the effort to speak to them in their native language. Only about 25% of Americans are bilingual.

Their native language is irrelevant if they are a US citizen. Even the military will only take so many people who do not speak fluent English and they send them to school BEFORE training them because they can't understand what they read or hear in English.
I think the issue being raised was whether Mexicans would be insulted to have people speaking to them in Spanish. I have never known a Mexican who did. I speak a little Spanish, French, and German. I try to speak to people in their native language when I can because it's a friendly gesture.
If your point is American citizens should be able to speak English, I agree.

So you agree that pandering to illegals is OK?

Yes, of course it is. It makes assumptions about people that are unwarranted and it makes as much sense as speaking French, Italian, German etc. to a group of white Americans.
It's more racist leftist thinking but since this all seems to be about the fake Hispanic, Beto O'Rourke, it's not surprising.

Look at it this way...the Democrats have concentrated on representing foreigners and moral degenerates for so long they are completely out of touch with Americans. This goes for the media as well. The ruling elite have lost the ability to communicate with us. I dont say they have lost influence completely. But as we both agree they have lost a lot of their ability to break a candidate they dont approve of.
So if they wanted the white vote they shouldnt have published a paper advising their candidates to ignore whites and concentrate on foreigners and blacks to break whites.

Most countries have more than one official language. I see nothing wrong with this. Who says we can only have one language in America?

We don't even have ONE official language.

Then why are naturalized citizens required to be fluent in English?

They aren't required to be "fluent." They are required to pass a rather basic threshold of English proficiency because that is part of the naturalization process. There is no official language in the United States.

Most countries have more than one official language. I see nothing wrong with this. Who says we can only have one language in America?

We don't even have ONE official language.

Then why are naturalized citizens required to be fluent in English?

They aren't required to be "fluent." They are required to pass a rather basic threshold of English proficiency because that is part of the naturalization process. There is no official language in the United States.

Why arent they required to be proficient in Mandarin Chinese? Or Spanish?

And why are ballots printed in Spanish when citizens are required to know english?

In clown world you can make anything in existence racist just ask your nearest demonic moron if they think the color red is offensive watch the answers you get looks included. They could make red racist by saying other ppl don't have the same blood type so that's racist. Yes they are that mental.

Forum List

Back