Why are the newly uninsured not signing up for ObamaCare?

So ObamaCare was supposed to liberate people from their "Crappy" policies.

Why have the 5MM who have been canceled because of it not signed up for it?

Because they're looking at double to triple the monthly premiums on the Obamacare exchanges, as compared to what they were paying for their now cancelled policies--AND THEY'RE P.I.S.S.E.D.

This from liberal Diane Feinstein of California

“Since the beginning of September, I have received 30,842 calls, emails and letters from Californians, many of whom are very distressed by cancellations of their insurance policies and who are facing increased out-of-pocket costs.

“For example, a father from Rancho Mirage called and said: ‘I work three jobs to pay the bills for my wife and daughter. I got a letter that my plan is going from $420 to $943. I went to HealthCare.Gov, then Covered California. I researched my premiums. A policy almost identical to my old one is being offered for $863. I’m now being forced to come up with over $400 a month with 30 days’ notice. Let me spell it out: I do not have the income to afford this.’
Dianne Feinstein joins effort to change Affordable Care Act - Politics Blog

Clearly, that guy is a lying, probably a Republican lying to make Obama look bad.

F****** Republicans!

Well? The plans were supposed to save $2,500 and be better plans

Why are people not signing up?

They are.

All 314,000,000 Americans have signed up for Obamacare, plus a few million Canadians.

Where have you been?

That's a crock of crap. 500,000 have signed up for FREE Medicade programs--they are the TOP SPOT in new sign-ups. The next group is the elderly that cannot do without insurance, as they are either sick, need an operation, or testing, etc. etc. etc. Only 27,000 across this country have PUSHED THE BUY button on these state Obamacare exchanges.

The young and healthy between the ages of 18 and 34 ARE NOT signing up. And if they don't in mass to off-set all of the sick elderly-and all of the Medicade enrollments-Obamacare goes into a DEATH SPIRAL collapsing on itself.

You have 5 million policies that were just canceled and they're not buying. Why, because after the other broken promise of I can save a family of 4 $2500.00 a year in premiums they are finding that their new Obamacare premiums are double to triple to what they were paying for their now cancelled policies.

PURPOSE OF OBAMACARE: To insure the uninsured. EFFECT OF OBAMACARE: Uninsuring the insured.

140352_600.jpg

Last edited:
So ObamaCare was supposed to liberate people from their "Crappy" policies.

Why have the 5MM who have been canceled because of it not signed up for it?

Because they're looking at double to triple the monthly premiums on the Obamacare exchanges, as compared to what they were paying for their now cancelled policies--AND THEY'RE P.I.S.S.E.D.

“Since the beginning of September, I have received 30,842 calls, emails and letters from Californians, many of whom are very distressed by cancellations of their insurance policies and who are facing increased out-of-pocket costs.

“For example, a father from Rancho Mirage called and said: ‘I work three jobs to pay the bills for my wife and daughter. I got a letter that my plan is going from $420 to $943. I went to HealthCare.Gov, then Covered California. I researched my premiums. A policy almost identical to my old one is being offered for $863. I’m now being forced to come up with over $400 a month with 30 days’ notice. Let me spell it out: I do not have the income to afford this.’

Clearly, that guy is a lying, probably a Republican lying to make Obama look bad.

F****** Republicans!

Are you too stupid to click on a link to see it's actually coming from Diane Fienstein's MOUTH--LOL

Try again Idiot.

And if you still don't believe it, you're more than welcome to visit my state Obamacare site which is working just fine. If you find anything in there that looks cough-cough affordable let me know--LOL
http://connectforhealthco.com/

Last edited:
Hey Oreo ---
I think Toro was just bulling us.. Subtle sarcasm is his 2nd career..

Jughead was gay, you know.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

F****** Republicans!

Are you too stupid to click on a link to see it's actually coming from Diane Fienstein's MOUTH--LOL

Try again Idiot.

And if you still don't believe it, you're more than welcome to visit my state Obamacare site which is working just fine. If you find anything in there that looks cough-cough affordable let me know--LOL
Connect for Health Colorado | Colorado's Health Insurance Marketplace

You were probably doing it too.

How can live with yourself?

The correct answer was "racism"

That's "racism"

People are not signing onto the better and cheaper ObamaCare Plans because Obama is black

Anyone giving out thier pesonal informaton on healthcare.gov is asking for a lot of trouble. The website is a hackers dream.

A respected security expert will warn Congress on Tuesday that the Obama administration's healthcare website has security flaws that put user data at a "critical risk," despite recent government assurances the data are safe.

Expert to warn Congress of HealthCare.gov security bugs

Yeah here are 4 IT security experts--3 of them which testified that they should be shut down--until they are secure.

Some cyber security experts recommend shutting Obamacare site | Reuters

images

F****** Republicans!

Try again Idiot.

Connect for Health Colorado | Colorado's Health Insurance Marketplace

You were probably doing it too.

How can live with yourself?

Lil Einstein I don't live in California--the taxes are way to high for me. So you're pissed off because I gave you a link to what Diane Feinstein is going through with her angry constituents. All 33,000 of them---:lol:

Just wait until this plague hits the employer mandate next year--if you want to see some angry constituents. After all they were promised too that they would be able to keep their insurance if they like it.

140125_600.jpg

Last edited:
Jughead was gay, you know.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Nonsense, I'm not ... er I mean Jughead is not gay. Many of the comic storylines depict Jughead dating girls, usually with with betty. He may not be a womanizer like Archie, however he sure as heck is not gay.

Forum List

Back