Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.

Because they (BLM) are full of shit filled with fake outrage over almost fake incident.

If black lives really matter, why blacks who do not agree with them are attacked? If black lives matter, why are they killing each other in much greater numbers and percentages than whites? If black lives matter, why are they leaving their kids fatherless 70% of the time? Can you answer any of that?
Sure, I could go on for a long time about how the Left (particularly White liberals) have enabled the worst behaviors of Black Americans by coddling them, lowering standards for them and refusing to hold them fully accountable for their actions. And I've had many squabbles with the Regressive Left here on that topic.

Did you think you had me there?

But this particular thread is about you Trumpsters, as much as you may want to deflect.

What do you mean, I want to deflect?

I replied to your question straight up in my first sentence, and let me repeat it, since you didn't pay attention to it: "Because they (BLM) are full of shit filled with fake outrage over almost fake incident." Got it?

Spin it all you want. The GOP abolished slavery and fought Jim Crow Laws. The Dems are still trying to keep blacks as an under class. Why you STILL support them is pretty sad.

View attachment 356349
Were they the conservatives of the time, yes or no?

Its a very straightforward and easy question.
Yes, they were conservatives.

Wrong. They had the same attitude towards blacks back then that the Dems have today. They wanted power more than protecting the Constitution.

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
..so fighting against injustice is wrong???!!
hahahahahahahah
BLM wants to KILL white people
etc many links

Yes, there definitely some radicals in that group.

And?
BLM is promoting the lies and promoting HATE against whites and cops---
..so hating people of other races is ok with you???!!!
ALL PEOPLE SHOULD HATE RACIST COPS AND RACIST WHITES, NOT JUST BLM.

All people should despise racism. No further qualifiers are necessary.

Should black lives matter more than than the lives of everyone else, Mac1958?
Nope. What a weird question.

But keep going!
Then why aren’t we seeing an uproar over the killing of others by bad cops?
Well, there's certainly a political component to this, as the Left will focus specifically on that which is advantageous, just as the Right will.

But the larger picture is that this is about far more than bad cops, or cops killing people. I don't know how this isn't obvious.
You tried painting Trump supporters as people who don’t care about racial injustice. I’m here to say you’re an idiot if you honestly believe that.
I believe that most Trump supporters are very concerned about what they see as racial injustice. Towards white men. Only.
How would you explain the huge applause at Trump rallies when he talks about the record low unemployment #’s for blacks??
LOL! If Trump were to describe his bowel movements in excruciating detail..they'd cheer just as loud.

View attachment 356360
I can only guess you’re good with being clueless about what’s actually happening.

Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.
Has BLM said that whites are inferior? That's what racism actually is.

Please provide a link. Thanks in advance.
Why would they need to say that? They say plenty of other equally offensive things.
Well, you called them racist, not me. I just asked for an example.
They call the cops racist. When has a police department ever said blacks are inferior?

Lowering testing requirements to get more black cops into force is a simple example of that. But to be honest, that decision made acceptance of unqualified whites also higher.

Last edited:
Some Americans will require a well deserved spanking.
Those would be the Black Lies Matter and the ANTIFA rioters/protesters who are both public and private property and intimidating people. I would not use the term American for these savages and they deserve more than a spanking, unless in today's new normal "spanking" is the code for hanging

That and the fact that there's nothing these old fashioned bigots hate more than an "uppity ******".
CHIRP!
This is how you shut MAC up! HAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!!

Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.

Cool, you found one.

I could probably find a few more from that end.

The exceptions prove the rules. And white racism still exists to a significant degree:

Please comment on these. Thanks in advance.

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
Le6kTZc.gif
..no there is no white racism to a significant degree--that's one of the biggest lies of the decade--and your quotes are not proof at all
You..and your ilk...posting here...is proof that that is not true--and your saying so..is not proof at all.
They'll call it fake news, even after you shove it down their throat.

Even when the President enables it.

This is their time. It will pass.

Most of the things you say are self evident to me. I see some bad behavior on the side of BLM. There will always be bad apples in any movement. It happens in any large group of people. I think racists have more bad apples simply because the ideology they embrace is grounded in toxicity, no matter the color of skin. Racists do not want an integrated society. Thus they are a danger to civilization, and should be called out as such.

These white supremacist cockroaches do not deserve any respect either. They use fear as a tool to create division. This is nothing new. It is a song and dance as old as the hills. These types resent me for calling them on it, even to their faces. They quickly show their coward yellow bellies when faced with true adversity.

Stupid, Cult45 Caucasians have absolutely made BLM, Antifa and whatever ideology in contrast to theirs a collective boogeymen. They refuse to self examine. I would think this would be common sense to any reasonable person. When their facts don't add up, they resort to fantasy and conspiracy. There's nothing any reasonable person can do with someone so entitled they refuse to see reason.

As I say all the time: The nutters on both ends of this just feed into each other. They need each other.

I swear, they must get trained at the same place. Maybe they get volume discounts at the hotel.

That and the fact that there's nothing these old fashioned bigots hate more than an "uppity ******".
CHIRP!
This is how you shut MAC up! HAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!!

Cool, you found one.

I could probably find a few more from that end.

The exceptions prove the rules. And white racism still exists to a significant degree:

Please comment on these. Thanks in advance.

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
Le6kTZc.gif

I'll never tire of this. :auiqs.jpg:

But keep going!
Well, there's certainly a political component to this, as the Left will focus specifically on that which is advantageous, just as the Right will.

But the larger picture is that this is about far more than bad cops, or cops killing people. I don't know how this isn't obvious.
You tried painting Trump supporters as people who don’t care about racial injustice. I’m here to say you’re an idiot if you honestly believe that.
Great, say it. I don't care.

Its a full blown domestic terrorist group

So in your opinion retards burning the country down are a good thing.

I would give them reparations as a one way trip to Somalia or Kenya so they can hang with the Obamas

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?

Totally agree..and racist blacks are also part of the problem...the school of thought that says Blacks cannot be racist towards whites is also BS.
That being said..it is not racist blacks who are the immediate problem. Oddly enough, I've not read one account of a black cop killing a white guy and muttering 'fuckin' cracker' while doing it.

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
Why do white people protest along side BLM protestors?

Those white betas are from "participation trophy generation" that finally grow up, crawled out of mom's basements, and turned into full pledged snowflakes that need to hear "no" from the rest of the sane world.

But keep going!

I believe that most Trump supporters are very concerned about what they see as racial injustice. Towards white men. Only.
How would you explain the huge applause at Trump rallies when he talks about the record low unemployment #’s for blacks??
LOL! If Trump were to describe his bowel movements in excruciating detail..they'd cheer just as loud.

View attachment 356360
I can only guess you’re good with being clueless about what’s actually happening.
Well, one of us sure is! But you're trying to convince me that Trump..and his supporters are rooting for the black people in America---it's an uphill battle for sure.

His supporters here..on this site..have more than convinced me that the opposite is true.

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?

Totally agree..and racist blacks are also part of the problem...the school of thought that says Blacks cannot be racist towards whites is also BS.
That being said..it is not racist blacks who are the immediate problem. Oddly enough, I've not read one account of a black cop killing a white guy and muttering 'fuckin' cracker' while doing it.
so if you murder--and use a racial slur--it's worse?

Those would be the Black Lies Matter and the ANTIFA rioters/protesters who are both public and private property and intimidating people. I would not use the term American for these savages and they deserve more than a spanking, unless in today's new normal "spanking" is the code for hanging

Wasn't at all what I mean. But thanks.

Forum List

Back