Why are There White Democrats Part II

You are one dumb motherfucker, that's for sure. I'm an independent, AKA a "liberal" in these parts. Get your fucking facts straight before you talk. Maybe that's too difficult for a democrat to figure out, especially a white male democrat; that's just taking idiocy and self-hatred to the next level.

It's the internet...you can claim to be anything you want but judging by your posts...you are a loudmouth white racist asshole

What posts? Point out where I said anything racist. I have thousands of posts; surely you can find a few such examples.

Or maybe you can't, because they don't exist. Not to mention that for every time I have supported Donald or the GOP, I have bashed them about 10 times.

Trash poster who just makes shit up. What a surprise; typical lefty talk, just like Lakhota, Deanrd and the other fuckboys on here.

Why do you think, you fucking moron? Their rhetoric, maybe? In your case, maybe you deserve to be hated; I can't abide sub 70 IQ troglodytes either.

You jump into this racist Dem attack by claiming "my party hates me" because I am white but you're not a racist...

And then your second comment to me starts with "you fucking moron" right before you call ME troglodyte...

Fuck off Bubba

Why do you think, you fucking moron? Their rhetoric, maybe? In your case, maybe you deserve to be hated; I can't abide sub 70 IQ troglodytes either.

You jump into this racist Dem attack by claiming "my party hates me" because I am white but you're not a racist...

And then your second comment to me starts with "you fucking moron" right before you call ME troglodyte...

Fuck off Bubba

What is racist about that statement?

Do you even know what racism is? Are you trying to prove my assumptions of your low intelligence more and more correct with every post?

Fuck off Bubba

Do you even know what racism is? Are you trying to prove my assumptions of your low intelligence more and more correct with every post?

Like I said...fuck off Bubba

Fuck off Bubba

In other words, you're a pussy who can't back up his talk and is now going to run away. Big mouth, small brain. Typical partisan. Not at all surprised.

Well...black liberals are showing their true colors agains. Drunken television peter puffer calls white men terrorists. Gets by with it because white Americans are pussified.
CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'
Look at the top ten on the GOP hate list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Many gays, Muslims, Hispanics, liberals, Jews, women, sick and disabled, college professors and scientists are white.

Why would they want to belong to a party that hates them?

Or in the case of gays, belong to a party that wants to kill them?
Yep. We need a Marxist revolution so we can have an egalitarian state. So...now...what does this have to with my post that blacks have social and media privileges and whites are again the villains?

You are one dumb motherfucker, that's for sure. I'm an independent, AKA a "liberal" in these parts. Get your fucking facts straight before you talk. Maybe that's too difficult for a democrat to figure out, especially a white male democrat; that's just taking idiocy and self-hatred to the next level.

It's the internet...you can claim to be anything you want but judging by your posts...you are a loudmouth white racist asshole
As opposed to a “loudmouth” black asshole? Oh, I’m sorry, that’s Booker, Walters, Lee, and Kamala.

Fuck off Bubba

In other words, you're a pussy who can't back up his talk and is now going to run away. Big mouth, small brain. Typical partisan. Not at all surprised.
Troll someone else jerk off.

Forum List

Back