Why are There White Democrats? This is what Holder, Waters, and Harris Have in Store for You

Since you aren't Democratic, you should STFU. It's none of your business anyway.
I’m just speaking truth to power.

You're trying to stir shit. Guess what, your remarks only matter to other RWNJs. It's none of their business either. You should be concerned with your idiot president aligning himself with a bipolar idiot.
But you liked Kanye when he said “George Bush hates black people.” Liberals hold no moral high ground on issue of race. Racism now is just another political issue...nothing more. You can’t play the race card everyday and expect voters not to become fatigued hearing about it.

Kanye has always been an idiot. I don't think I would recognize any one of his songs. His excessive use of auto tune always aggravated me.
If you would have criticized him in 2005 your fellow liberals would have turned on you.

Did, and that didn't happen.

This was at the DNC Convention in 2016. Black Lives Matter had delegates at convention and minorities now control the Democratic Party. To the back white idiots, to the back.

I am a 71 year old white life long Democrat because you people you people are full of shit and don't give a fuck about minorities and working people and in fact have great disdain for them.

As a Republican I welcome your disdain...it helps me prove my correct calibration to the right. If I ever start agreeing with you...then I must recalibrate so people won’t think I’m a kook.

Since you aren't Democratic, you should STFU. It's none of your business anyway.
It is my business. I love my country and I don’t want leftist radicals running my country.

No it's not your business.
Typical liberal. Rejection of opposing opinions and free speech to those who criticize.

You can say what you want. That doesn't make it any of your business.
The radicalization of one of our nations two major parties is every citizens business.

This was at the DNC Convention in 2016. Black Lives Matter had delegates at convention and minorities now control the Democratic Party. To the back white idiots, to the back.

I am a 71 year old white life long Democrat because you people you people are full of shit and don't give a fuck about minorities and working people and in fact have great disdain for them.

As a Republican I welcome your disdain...it helps me prove my correct calibration to the right. If I ever start agreeing with you...then I must recalibrate so people won’t think I’m a kook.

Too late for that bubba.

You're trying to stir shit. Guess what, your remarks only matter to other RWNJs. It's none of their business either. You should be concerned with your idiot president aligning himself with a bipolar idiot.
But you liked Kanye when he said “George Bush hates black people.” Liberals hold no moral high ground on issue of race. Racism now is just another political issue...nothing more. You can’t play the race card everyday and expect voters not to become fatigued hearing about it.
The whole Bush family are Liberal in certain degrees

Kanye has always been an idiot. I don't think I would recognize any one of his songs. His excessive use of auto tune always aggravated me.
If you would have criticized him in 2005 your fellow liberals would have turned on you.

I applaud you. You did the right thing. Now what about Kavanaugh protesters lunatic behavior? Did you criticize that? Just as kooky as Kanye saying “George Bush hates black people.”

Ah....a DemonRAT 2020 Presidential candidate.....

3b7e7-eric2bholder2bjr-2b-2bblame2bwhitey2c2beta2c2bexpose2bthem2ball.jpg

It is my business. I love my country and I don’t want leftist radicals running my country.

------------------------------------- FREE Country , everything is MY and OUR business Bulldog .

Last edited:

------------------------------ so what , i see this 'kanye west' as USEFUL and thats about it at this point in time . I hear the name over the years all the time so i see his message as being useful . For example , the little that i have heard him speak he understands that GUN's are an Americans RIGHT . And i guess that young people idolize this 'k. west' Bulldog .

I applaud you. You did the right thing. Now what about Kavanaugh protesters lunatic behavior? Did you criticize that? Just as kooky as Kanye saying “George Bush hates black people.”

Don't get me wrong. Bush's response to Katrina sucked. People suffered and died because he appointed an idiot who had done nothing but manage some Arabian Horse organization before his appointment to be head of FEMA Beyond the fact that Kavanaugh was given Garlands stolen SC seat, his petulant and childish behavior proved he doesn't have the temperament to be a lifetime SC judge. It was unethical to limit the FBI investigation.

Dumbest fucking thing ever written on this board. What a major US political party does is none of his business? LOL :asshole:

The DNC is a private organization. If you aren't a member, you don't count.

------------------------------------- FREE Country , everything is MY and OUR business Bulldog .

Nope.

we report on , spread news and info on you lefty libs so you 'dems' are our business Bulldog .

------------------------------ so what , i see this 'kanye west' as USEFUL and thats about it at this point in time . I hear the name over the years all the time so i see his message as being useful . For example , the little that i have heard him speak he understands that GUN's are an Americans RIGHT . And i guess that young people idolize this 'k. west' Bulldog .

From what little that I have heard from him, he's an idiot. I suppose lots like his music----I can't figure out why. Anyone who bows to his political beliefs based on his music is as stupid as someone who would vote for a president based on a character played on a reality show. Sounds like the republican base to me.

And why would blacks go to a republican rally?

I hope we vote based on color sex and religion.

Lots of non white, non Christian, non male people in America. We should destroy u

Forum List

Back