Why are There White Democrats? This is what Holder, Waters, and Harris Have in Store for You

6%? Wow, that’s how many scientists are Republican.
Apparently that’s how many good scientists are out there.
Yeah because the good scientists believe the earth is only thousands of years old evolution is a lie and people were shimmered into being from dirt.
Trump showed us with the good historians are saying. That Lincoln was terrified and Grant was a drunk. And that’s why everyone told Lincoln don’t depend on Grant.
Nothing like Republican history. It’s like reading the Wizard of Oz. A fantasy, a couple of heartfelt sayings like there’s no place like home. And nothing of substance.

The whole Bush family are Liberal in certain degrees
Was President Reagan a liberal too? And Gerald Ford, was he a liberal also? How about Richard Nixon?

Is the only true Republican conservative president, Trump?
JFK would be a Republican today. DNC platform now fits Lee Harvey Oswald’s political beliefs.
Bullshit. Reagan would be a democrat today. That’s how far right you’ve all moved. Anti environmental anti choice anti free trade anti middle class anti social security anti Medicare anti labor

And you stopped worrying about the debt

And don’t forget most of the republicans are rinos remember? Trump is no classical republican

Who says I, or anybody, has to be a “classical republican”?
Every election cycle you get meant mouthed talk of “outsiders” and “new” and gripes about “career politicians”.
Then when it really happens you gripe they don’t fit the old political machine molds.
I didn’t say trump was all bad just mostly. It’s a con game. You’re getting played like Reagan and bush
Trump is a way better ConMan then either Reagan or bush.

Yeah because the good scientists believe the earth is only thousands of years old evolution is a lie and people were shimmered into being from dirt.
Trump showed us with the good historians are saying. That Lincoln was terrified and Grant was a drunk. And that’s why everyone told Lincoln don’t depend on Grant.
Nothing like Republican history. It’s like reading the Wizard of Oz. A fantasy, a couple of heartfelt sayings like there’s no place like home. And nothing of substance.
I’m Republican...I believe in none of those things. However I do not subscribe to Howard Zinn’s revisionist and politicized history. I don’t find communists to be worthy historians.

Was President Reagan a liberal too? And Gerald Ford, was he a liberal also? How about Richard Nixon?

JFK would be a Republican today. DNC platform now fits Lee Harvey Oswald’s political beliefs.
Bullshit. Reagan would be a democrat today. That’s how far right you’ve all moved. Anti environmental anti choice anti free trade anti middle class anti social security anti Medicare anti labor

And don’t forget most of the republicans are rinos remember? Trump is no classical republican

Every election cycle you get meant mouthed talk of “outsiders” and “new” and gripes about “career politicians”.
Then when it really happens you gripe they don’t fit the old political machine molds.
I didn’t say trump was all bad just mostly. It’s a con game. You’re getting played like Reagan and bush
Trump is a way better ConMan then either Reagan or bush.
He won a free and fair constitutional democratic election. You don’t believe in the Constitution?

Narcissistic much?

What do you expect, they took God out of their party in 2012. Can only go down hill from there, and todays liberals are proving it now.

I’m Republican...I believe in none of those things. However I do not subscribe to Howard Zinn’s revisionist and politicized history. I don’t find communists to be worthy historians.
You don’t believe Trump and you call yourself a republican? That’s heresy!

The whole Bush family are Liberal in certain degrees

That depends on what I want and expect sealy. Not on what our opposition wants and expect.

What do you expect, they took God out of their party in 2012. Can only go down hill from there, and todays liberals are proving it now.
And God fearing Christians ,Evangelicals support the pussy grabbing vile tax cheat? Their days of preaching are over You're known by the company you keep and Trump is a low life scumbag

Republicans wonder why there are white Democrats?

Most gays don’t want to become Republican because Republicans went to kill the gays.

Many women don’t want to be Republicans because Republicans want to legislate women’s bodies.

Republicans hate atheists.

Republicans hate liberals.

The majority of Republicans believe college is bad for America so you know the kind of respect Republicans have for college professors.

Many white people actually believe in the words and message of the Bible. They believe in helping the sick and the poor and children. And that billionaires aren’t really needy.

Many white people refuse to support Nazis or KKK or Aryan nation or white nationalists.

So clearly there’s a reason why lots of white people won’t join the Republican Party.

And God fearing Christians ,Evangelicals support the pussy grabbing vile tax cheat? Their days of preaching are over You're known by the company you keep and Trump is a low life scumbag
Liberals told us back in the 90's that a man's sex life is nobodys business. You saying it is now? My party is winning while your Godless party is losing big time, including your minds. Lol

Liberals told us back in the 90's that a man's sex life is nobodys business. You saying it is now? My party is winning while your Godless party is losing big time, including your minds. Lol
Your new Repub favorite knowgood?
White House aides 'hugely embarrassed' by Trump's lunch with Kanye: NYT reporte
The world is still talking about Kanye West’s bizarre lunch with President Donald Trump ― including White House staffers. And many of them are feeling “hugely embarrassed” by the president’s Oval Office meeting with the rap star, New York Times White House correspondent Maggie Haberman told CNN on Friday.

“If you look [at the president’s] face as Kanye West was doing, essentially, his filibuster standing in front of the Resolute Desk, [Trump] looks speechless and confused, right. [He’s] uncertain quite what to do with this,” Haberman said.

The reporter pointed out the facial expressions of Trump’s daughter and son-in-law as further examples of the mixed reaction.

dims

“You can see Jared Kushner there looking very happy, his wife Ivanka Trump not looking quite as happy,” Haberman said. “That represented the split that you saw within the White House.”

Haberman said White House staffers were troubled by the optics of the meeting.

“I heard from other West Wing aides who were hugely embarrassed that that had happened, thought that was not a good look, that this is not a rock concert,” she said.

You're touting it as a good thing that the GOP isn't racially diverse? Why do you and your fellow tiki torchers get upset when you're correctly labeled racist?

Trashing America D Trump
OWINGSVILLE, Ky. — Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., in some of his harshest criticism of President Trump to date, said on Friday that the president was “trashing American values” and undermining institutions to “amass power,” as he appealed to his party to not give up on winning the votes of the white working class.

Campaigning in rural Kentucky for a Democrat running in one of the nation’s most watched House races, Mr. Biden appeared to be testing themes for a potential 2020 campaign to unseat Mr. Trump.

“He is just trashing American values the way he talks about people, the way he makes fun of people, the way he denigrates folks,” Mr. Biden said. “I got to tell you, I think there is a method to his madness because he wants you to get down in the mosh pit with him.”

On Friday, the former vice president came to this town of 1,500 to campaign for Amy McGrath, a retired Marine combat aviator, in a district where Democrats’ fortunes have profoundly eroded. On Saturday, the president is scheduled to campaign in another Republican stronghold in the district for her opponent, Representative Andy Barr

Coming soon nogood?
I am waiting for Trump to tweet that Mexico Beach is Mexico’s problem

and for Panama city is Panama's problem

If the Republican Party was doing so well, why bother with things like voter suppression?

Coming soon nogood?
I am waiting for Trump to tweet that Mexico Beach is Mexico’s problem

and for Panama city is Panama's problem
Oh my God. You know that really could happen?

You chose an unrepentant, hateful, divisive, antitchrist, in every way, shape and form, as your leader and savior....

And you call us godless?

Please spare us your from your soulless gobbledygook!!!!

You would not know Christ if he stood right in front of you. You would choose Trump, and shoo Christ away.

STOP pretending you are holier than thou..... And a follower of Christ and God.....
everyone, including God, can SEE that you are NOT..... You might as well just own it!

Since you aren't Democratic, you should STFU. It's none of your business anyway.
I’m just speaking truth to power.

You're trying to stir shit. Guess what, your remarks only matter to other RWNJs. It's none of their business either. You should be concerned with your idiot president aligning himself with a bipolar idiot.
He not really stirring shit, he's just shouting into the echo chamber to reassure himself that the other conservitards are still listening.

Forum List

Back