Why are There White Democrats? This is what Holder, Waters, and Harris Have in Store for You

JFK would be a Republican today. DNC platform now fits Lee Harvey Oswald’s political beliefs.
Bullshit. Reagan would be a democrat today. That’s how far right you’ve all moved. Anti environmental anti choice anti free trade anti middle class anti social security anti Medicare anti labor

And you stopped worrying about the debt

And don’t forget most of the republicans are rinos remember? Trump is no classical republican

Who says I, or anybody, has to be a “classical republican”?
Every election cycle you get meant mouthed talk of “outsiders” and “new” and gripes about “career politicians”.
Then when it really happens you gripe they don’t fit the old political machine molds.
I didn’t say trump was all bad just mostly. It’s a con game. You’re getting played like Reagan and bush

That depends on what I want and expect sealy. Not on what our opposition wants and expect.
I want a big thriving middle class. Your way produces a small rich and small merchant class and the masses are poor.

Our way worked from 1940 to the 80s when Reagan fucked the middle class.

What do you want?

I want Trump to kill off Democrats. He is doing a fine job.

Bullshit. Reagan would be a democrat today. That’s how far right you’ve all moved. Anti environmental anti choice anti free trade anti middle class anti social security anti Medicare anti labor

And you stopped worrying about the debt

And don’t forget most of the republicans are rinos remember? Trump is no classical republican

Every election cycle you get meant mouthed talk of “outsiders” and “new” and gripes about “career politicians”.
Then when it really happens you gripe they don’t fit the old political machine molds.
I didn’t say trump was all bad just mostly. It’s a con game. You’re getting played like Reagan and bush

That depends on what I want and expect sealy. Not on what our opposition wants and expect.
I want a big thriving middle class. Your way produces a small rich and small merchant class and the masses are poor.

What do you want?

Sorry Dotard This election day we will rise again

This was at the DNC Convention in 2016. Black Lives Matter had delegates at convention and minorities now control the Democratic Party. To the back white idiots, to the back.

this is why I can't vote for republicans today....

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 6
  • a8.jpg
    a8.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 8
  • a9.jpg
    a9.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 8
  • a10.jpg
    a10.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 4
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 10
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 7
  • KIDhate.jpg
    KIDhate.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 7
Kanye has always been an idiot. I don't think I would recognize any one of his songs. His excessive use of auto tune always aggravated me.
If you would have criticized him in 2005 your fellow liberals would have turned on you.

Did, and that didn't happen.
I applaud you. You did the right thing. Now what about Kavanaugh protesters lunatic behavior? Did you criticize that? Just as kooky as Kanye saying “George Bush hates black people.”

Don't get me wrong. Bush's response to Katrina sucked. People suffered and died because he appointed an idiot who had done nothing but manage some Arabian Horse organization before his appointment to be head of FEMA Beyond the fact that Kavanaugh was given Garlands stolen SC seat, his petulant and childish behavior proved he doesn't have the temperament to be a lifetime SC judge. It was unethical to limit the FBI investigation.
Then trump appointed 3 idiots. Rick perry, Ben carson and Betsy Devoss

Each of whom is at least 100 times more intelligent than you, obviously.

What do you want?

How cheap and easy to say. You said it last time. Eventually it may happen. I doubt it but anything can happen. But right now you are a loser. Embrace that.

What do you want?

So sealyboo. Let me hear you whine again that Trump will not line up on the opposition line like you want him to. He will not be a "conventional republican"
Think about the rigged game you have been supporting. Where the Democrats tell the Republicans where to stand and then scream when the Republican wont stand there.

This was at the DNC Convention in 2016. Black Lives Matter had delegates at convention and minorities now control the Democratic Party. To the back white idiots, to the back.

Cool...are you voting Mexicrat for the following reasons?
(pretend you didn’t see this post and stay half credible)

maxresdefault.jpg

mexicans-fuck-trump.jpg

make-america-mexico-again.jpg

illegalaliens-mexicans.jpg

wetbacks.jpg

C5twzI0UsAAr5rH.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-11-04-at-4.50.04-AM-640x455.png

What do you want?

So sealyboo. Let me hear you whine again that Trump will not line up on the opposition line like you want him to. He will not be a "conventional republican"
Think about the rigged game you have been supporting. Where the Democrats tell the Republicans where to stand and then scream when the Republican wont stand there.

They are just telling CNN that they are #1.

What do you want?

Trump is no RINO.

The only white democrats I know of are one of the following.
White trash
Degenerate weirdo
Pole puffer
Carpet muncher
Feminazi
Wetback lover
.GOV employee

Nobody White whom is stand-up, normal, productive and not a .GOV slave votes Democrat....NONE!

I do

I thought you were Greek?
No offense bud but like Italians, Portuguese and Spaniards in my opinion Greeks are more Latino...This makes you inherently dependent...you need free shit, you’re thoroughly convinced you can’t pave your own way...you embrace the idea of being Father Governments pet human.

Liberal whites think blacks are helpless and dumb...

What do you want?

I don’t know. Rigged elections, gerrymandering and no black man on the ticket plus a booming economy

White trash
Degenerate weirdo
Pole puffer
Carpet muncher
Feminazi
Wetback lover
.GOV employee

Nobody White whom is stand-up, normal, productive and not a .GOV slave votes Democrat....NONE!

I do

No offense bud but like Italians, Portuguese and Spaniards in my opinion Greeks are more Latino...This makes you inherently dependent...you need free shit, you’re thoroughly convinced you can’t pave your own way...you embrace the idea of being Father Governments pet human.

I love we the people and a liberal democracy

This is why I don’t side with white racist republicans. I know after the Jews Mexicans Muslims and blacks I’m next

What do you want?

I don’t know. Rigged elections, gerrymandering and no black man on the ticket plus a booming economy
Democrats gerrymander just as bad as Republicans. Elections are not rigged. The worst fraud in Elections is when inner city minority precincts are left open for hours after polls close so the Democrats can determine how many votes they need to win.

Since you aren't Democratic, you should STFU. It's none of your business anyway.
I’m just speaking truth to power.

Why are you posting this stupid, divisive, racist, crap? You're not even speaking the truth, and posting here isn't "to power".

The larger question might be why does anyone who isn't wealthy and white, vote Republican? The Republican treatment of the poor and minorities goes over the border of "shameul". Republican policies of zero tolerance for minor drug offences, and minimum sentencing guidelines are largely responsible for the absence of black fathers from their children's lives in the inner cities. These policies, combined with the over-policing of black communities, and a justice system under which black males are far more likely to be jailed for a first time offence than a middle class white boy in similar circumstances.

The education scores of poor Republican states are the lowest in the country, and yet these states are the ones who are pushing for "charter schools" to replace public schools. This generation of Republicans has now stripped inner city kids of the opportunity to work their way out of poverty via education. At every turn, Republican policies are creating a permanent underclass of ghettoized poor people by under-educating inner city children, and depriving them of the kind of quality education they will need to work their way out of poverty. Poor children will never have any meaningful opportunity without access to and training in the use of the computers and smart technologies.

And here you are questioning why white people would be Democrats? Only an idiot would vote Republican given their total inability to manage the economy or protect everyday Americans and provide them with a level playing field.
\

White trash
Degenerate weirdo
Pole puffer
Carpet muncher
Feminazi
Wetback lover
.GOV employee

I do

I love we the people and a liberal democracy

This is why I don’t side with white racist republicans. I know after the Jews Mexicans Muslims and blacks I’m next

What is “liberal democracy?”

Forum List

Back