Why are There White Democrats? This is what Holder, Waters, and Harris Have in Store for You

Since you aren't Democratic, you should STFU. It's none of your business anyway.

Your party been taken over by Nut Jobs

and it's supported by Know Nothing Jack Asses like yourself.

Well, that is what Hannity told you. It's not true, but you get points for repetition.

But you liked Kanye when he said “George Bush hates black people.” Liberals hold no moral high ground on issue of race. Racism now is just another political issue...nothing more. You can’t play the race card everyday and expect voters not to become fatigued hearing about it.

Kanye has always been an idiot. I don't think I would recognize any one of his songs. His excessive use of auto tune always aggravated me.
If you would have criticized him in 2005 your fellow liberals would have turned on you.

Did, and that didn't happen.
I applaud you. You did the right thing. Now what about Kavanaugh protesters lunatic behavior? Did you criticize that? Just as kooky as Kanye saying “George Bush hates black people.”

Don't get me wrong. Bush's response to Katrina sucked. People suffered and died because he appointed an idiot who had done nothing but manage some Arabian Horse organization before his appointment to be head of FEMA Beyond the fact that Kavanaugh was given Garlands stolen SC seat, his petulant and childish behavior proved he doesn't have the temperament to be a lifetime SC judge. It was unethical to limit the FBI investigation.
Then trump appointed 3 idiots. Rick perry, Ben carson and Betsy Devoss

democrats are about cradle to grave healthcare, cradle to grave education , cradle to grave basic income. weve won before and we will win again. from the steel workers in new jersey to the mill workers in georgia, we democrats will turn the tide on white supremacy

This was at the DNC Convention in 2016. Black Lives Matter had delegates at convention and minorities now control the Democratic Party. To the back white idiots, to the back.

And why would blacks go to a republican rally?

I hope we vote based on color sex and religion.

Lots of non white, non Christian, non male people in America. We should destroy u

Spoken like a TRUE BIGOT...………

You fools on the left should be ashamed

Since you aren't Democratic, you should STFU. It's none of your business anyway.

Your party been taken over by Nut Jobs

and it's supported by Know Nothing Jack Asses like yourself.

Well, that is what Hannity told you. It's not true, but you get points for repetition.

Wrong O …………..

All the Sane people have come to this same conclusion....

You Tards have all been driven insane with Trump's election and success..

democrats are about cradle to grave healthcare, cradle to grave education , cradle to grave basic income. weve won before and we will win again. from the steel workers in new jersey to the mill workers in georgia, we democrats will turn the tide on white supremacy

You and your Straw Man Scum bag tactics are why you are losing.

Please keep it up Dumb Ass.....

I’m just speaking truth to power.

You're trying to stir shit. Guess what, your remarks only matter to other RWNJs. It's none of their business either. You should be concerned with your idiot president aligning himself with a bipolar idiot.
But you liked Kanye when he said “George Bush hates black people.” Liberals hold no moral high ground on issue of race. Racism now is just another political issue...nothing more. You can’t play the race card everyday and expect voters not to become fatigued hearing about it.
The whole Bush family are Liberal in certain degrees
Was President Reagan a liberal too? And Gerald Ford, was he a liberal also? How about Richard Nixon?

Is the only true Republican conservative president, Trump?

You're trying to stir shit. Guess what, your remarks only matter to other RWNJs. It's none of their business either. You should be concerned with your idiot president aligning himself with a bipolar idiot.
Was President Reagan a liberal too? And Gerald Ford, was he a liberal also? How about Richard Nixon?

-------------------------------------------------- 'reagan' was scum as he started the Amnesties and did some gun control that brought about some bad gun restrictions . 'bush' familia is scum due to their open borders policies . Trump is good , no matter if he is conservative or not Care4 !!

Kanye has always been an idiot. I don't think I would recognize any one of his songs. His excessive use of auto tune always aggravated me.
If you would have criticized him in 2005 your fellow liberals would have turned on you.

I applaud you. You did the right thing. Now what about Kavanaugh protesters lunatic behavior? Did you criticize that? Just as kooky as Kanye saying “George Bush hates black people.”

Don't get me wrong. Bush's response to Katrina sucked. People suffered and died because he appointed an idiot who had done nothing but manage some Arabian Horse organization before his appointment to be head of FEMA Beyond the fact that Kavanaugh was given Garlands stolen SC seat, his petulant and childish behavior proved he doesn't have the temperament to be a lifetime SC judge. It was unethical to limit the FBI investigation.
Obama had Rice, Holder, and Harff.

JFK would be a Republican today. DNC platform now fits Lee Harvey Oswald’s political beliefs. Do you think JFK as a Roman Catholic would be for...
Abortion
Gay Marriage
Do you think JFK as a military man would be for weakening the military?
JFK had a huge tax cut package in 1962 that has only been equaled by this of Donald J. Trump.

What were their backgrounds? We’re they not qualified?

The best example is hack of a job browny who bush appointed to run fema

JFK would be a Republican today. DNC platform now fits Lee Harvey Oswald’s political beliefs.
Bullshit. Reagan would be a democrat today. That’s how far right you’ve all moved. Anti environmental anti choice anti free trade anti middle class anti social security anti Medicare anti labor

And you stopped worrying about the debt

And don’t forget most of the republicans are rinos remember? Trump is no classical republican

What were their backgrounds? We’re they not qualified?

The best example is hack of a job browny who bush appointed to run fema
FEMA did great. New Orleans problem was the administration of Ray “Chocolate City” Nagin who stole money intended for the levies. As I recall Ray-Ray still sits in jail.

JFK would be a Republican today. DNC platform now fits Lee Harvey Oswald’s political beliefs.
Bullshit. Reagan would be a democrat today. That’s how far right you’ve all moved. Anti environmental anti choice anti free trade anti middle class anti social security anti Medicare anti labor

And don’t forget most of the republicans are rinos remember? Trump is no classical republican

Who says I, or anybody, has to be a “classical republican”?
Every election cycle you get mealy mouthed talk of “outsiders” and “new” and gripes about “career politicians”.
Then when it really happens you gripe they don’t fit the old political machine molds.

Who says I, or anybody, has to be a “classical republican”?
Every election cycle you get meant mouthed talk of “outsiders” and “new” and gripes about “career politicians”.
Then when it really happens you gripe they don’t fit the old political machine molds.
I didn’t say trump was all bad just mostly. It’s a con game. You’re getting played like Reagan and bush

Forum List

Back