Why are U.S. cities the epicenter of gun violence?

But only in the inner cities.
We’ve had plenty of mass shootings not in inner cities.

Mass shootings are a drop in the bucket compared to inner city murders.
And still very tragic and unique to the US. Nobody else regularly has them.

Their people don't commit mass shootings.... they have guns...

Australia banned guns.... they have had about the same number of nuts walk into public places with guns to shoot people, but their killers, on their own, didn't shoot more than 3 people, or if they did, they didn't kill 3 or more.... their gun control didn't stop them.....their own choice and bad shooting did.

Relying on luck doesn't show that gun control works.
Nobody else has near as many guns or such weak gun laws.

No.... our democrat politicians keep letting violent gun criminals out of jail... our gun laws work just fine.

I assume you have a link?

The worst mass shooters sure have been white.

Wrong.
Mass shootings in the U.S.: shooters by race 2018 | Statistic
Wrong? That tx church shooter sure looked white, same with that Vegas shooter and newtown. Those are some of the worst.

Dipshit.....

Mass public shooters average 75 people killed a year..... inner city gang members, in democrat controlled areas account for almost all of the other 11,004 murders in 2016....

Black on Black murder is the biggest driver of gun murder in this country. And it is happening in democrat controlled areas.
Dipshit, most mass shooters are white.

Not by percentage.
Percentages dont change the fact that most mass shootings are done by whites.

But I see you didnt offer your own.
I don't know the answer.

The answer to gun crimes is simple.
Commit one, 25 years automatic sentence no parol.
Fire that weapon in the commission of a crime 50 years automatic sentence no parol.
Kill someone in the commission of a crime with a firearm?
Life in prison or the death penalty depending on state law.
Personally I support a speedy trial and a speedy execution.
We already have the fullest jails in the world.

Moron, democrats in democrat controlled cities let violent gun offenders out of prison in less than 3 years.... they also let violent gun offenders out on bail over and over again.....allowing them to commit murder during their free time.

How many people you lock up doesn't matter if you keep letting the violent criminals out over and over again.
You make up a lot. The fact is our jails are the fullest in the world.

With black and hispanic criminals.

I don't know the answer.

Fire that weapon in the commission of a crime 50 years automatic sentence no parol.

Moron, democrats in democrat controlled cities let violent gun offenders out of prison in less than 3 years.... they also let violent gun offenders out on bail over and over again.....allowing them to commit murder during their free time.

How many people you lock up doesn't matter if you keep letting the violent criminals out over and over again.

And you are a troll... again, if they let violent gun offenders out of jail as soon as they lock them up.... it doesn't matter how full our jail are on a temporary basis......you moron.
Jails are full of violent criminals.

Wrong? That tx church shooter sure looked white, same with that Vegas shooter and newtown. Those are some of the worst.

Dipshit.....

Mass public shooters average 75 people killed a year..... inner city gang members, in democrat controlled areas account for almost all of the other 11,004 murders in 2016....

Black on Black murder is the biggest driver of gun murder in this country. And it is happening in democrat controlled areas.

Not by percentage.

But the vast majority of gun murder is committed by minorities.... in democrat controlled cities....

But only in the inner cities.

Australia banned guns.... they have had about the same number of nuts walk into public places with guns to shoot people, but their killers, on their own, didn't shoot more than 3 people, or if they did, they didn't kill 3 or more.... their gun control didn't stop them.....their own choice and bad shooting did.

Chicago has plenty of gun laws.

And you are a troll... again, if they let violent gun offenders out of jail as soon as they lock them up.... it doesn't matter how full our jail are on a temporary basis......you moron.

Not when you let them out in less than 3 years, you moron.

Say that again.
I just want to be sure you're this stupid.
Would you rob someone unarmed?

I wouldnt rob anyone.
But with lots of people armed you’d be sure to be armed if you did. And our armed also get their guns stolen at an alarming rate, helping to arm criminals.

Yeah. “Stolen” . More like black market sales .

How is it these people buy guns to stop thieves, and then have those guns stolen!?!

So you're going to blame law abiding citizens for being robbed?

I think a lot of those robberies are bogus OR because of improper securing of the weapons .

And Baltimore, St. Louis, D.C.

Houston has guns stores on every corner, everyone can carry a gun, except for actual criminals, and they have a border with the narco state of Mexico.... and their gun murder numbers are less than Chicago.... or Baltimore.

Would you rob someone unarmed?

I wouldnt rob anyone.
But with lots of people armed you’d be sure to be armed if you did. And our armed also get their guns stolen at an alarming rate, helping to arm criminals.

Yeah. “Stolen” . More like black market sales .

How is it these people buy guns to stop thieves, and then have those guns stolen!?!

So you're going to blame law abiding citizens for being robbed?

I think a lot of those robberies are bogus OR because of improper securing of the weapons .

How can they possibly be bogus?

Dipshit.....

Not by percentage.

But the vast majority of gun murder is committed by minorities.... in democrat controlled cities....

Makes sense. But that doesnt change the fact that most mass shootings are done by whites.

Because when we humanoids are packed in close spaces we tend to piss each other off.

I tend to agree with that...along with the anonymity a city inherently provides...but doesn't that make cities the problem and not guns?

You're probably right, so let's get everyone from the cities to move out to rural areas...perhaps your town.

That'll fix the problem...right?
LOL
Gang members from NYC and Boston come up here to peddle their wares, but we recently had a group of them get out of line. They decided to be cool and start shooting at someone in a public parking lot. Nuh uh. Not up here. No one was hurt, but they were all charged with attempted murder and one of them at least has already been scooted off to prison. He was quite sure he was going to get probation. Maybe in the Bronx he would have. Not in Downeast Maine, chummy.

Houston has guns stores on every corner, everyone can carry a gun, except for actual criminals, and they have a border with the narco state of Mexico.... and their gun murder numbers are less than Chicago.... or Baltimore.

Yep...
I have three that I know of within three miles of the house.

Houston also has a lot of Black people.

Because when we humanoids are packed in close spaces we tend to piss each other off.

I tend to agree with that...along with the anonymity a city inherently provides...but doesn't that make cities the problem and not guns?

You're probably right, so let's get everyone from the cities to move out to rural areas...perhaps your town.

That'll fix the problem...right?
LOL
Gang members from NYC and Boston come up here to peddle their wares, but we recently had a group of them get out of line. They decided to be cool and start shooting at someone in a public parking lot. Nuh uh. Not up here. No one was hurt, but they were all charged with attempted murder and one of them at least has already been scooted off to prison. He was quite sure he was going to get probation. Maybe in the Bronx he would have. Not in Downeast Maine, chummy.

They should have been perforated like a screen door.
Thats what would happen here in Texas.

Why did you ignore my posts on the percentages of the population that commit mass murders?

Why did you ignore my posts on the percentages of the population that commit mass murders?
Because the percentages dont change the fact that you were wrong and that whites commit more mass murders?

The worst have been very white. I bet white win if number of victims taken into account.

The worst have been very white. I bet white win if number of victims taken into account.

Lame dodge.
Fact is more blacks commit mass murder than whites.

Forum List

Back