Why are we allowing this man, ie Trump to divide a nation so poised for greatness?

(sigh).....we are all gonna rule the day, the year, the hour we allowed Donald J. Trump and his supporters, ie racist wealthy mf's who exploit the trashies.....to tear this country apart, the damage will be irreversible. Obama had set us up for greatness before leaving the white house, with climate change legislation, protection of consumers and land, an economy growing, TPP, the Iran deal and we had partners and allies....all gone, thanks to Trump. This nightmare you white people are relishing in....is gonna do you so much harm someday and you're too stupid to see it.
Rule the day ?

Freaking priceless.

Only a stupid Moon Bat would characterize making America great again as division.

The division comes from the Left Wing pink pussy hat filth in this country being butt hurt because their corrupt bitch didn't win.

True. The left has taken it upon themselves to divide themselves from the rest of this country. They need to either get with the plan or go eff themselves.

Either way, I don't care. In the whole scope of things, it doesn't matter what they want or what they do.

Only a stupid Moon Bat would characterize making America great again as division.

The division comes from the Left Wing pink pussy hat filth in this country being butt hurt because their corrupt bitch didn't win.

True. The left has taken it upon themselves to divide themselves from the rest of this country. They need to either get with the plan or go eff themselves.

Either way, I don't care.

Maxine Waters is now the new spokesman for that vicious Left Wing hate. The heart and soul of the Democrat party.

Trump didn't divide the country. Your dumbass Obama did, when he ignored the law, invited criminals and child traffickers to our border with promises of release if they brought a victim with them.

Trump is bringing us together. But first we're taking out the trash.
trump aint bringing this country together....he is doing as good a job as Obama and Bush did....
And his tax break was hardly a stimulus. I see no boom. Just as good as obama but obama didn’t give away the farm

You see no boom because you only see what you're programmed to see by your deceitful media overlords.

Step outside your narrow little world and see what the rest of us see.

(sigh).....we are all gonna rule the day, the year, the hour we allowed Donald J. Trump and his supporters, ie racist wealthy mf's who exploit the trashies.....to tear this country apart, the damage will be irreversible. Obama had set us up for greatness before leaving the white house, with climate change legislation, protection of consumers and land, an economy growing, TPP, the Iran deal and we had partners and allies....all gone, thanks to Trump. This nightmare you white people are relishing in....is gonna do you so much harm someday and you're too stupid to see it.

"rule the day"? :auiqs.jpg:

liberals are such Dumb Asses..

Either way, I don't care.

Maxine Waters is now the new spokesman for that vicious Left Wing hate. The heart and soul of the Democrat party.

Idiots like Maxine Waters and Al Sharpton have set the Democrat Party back 150 years.

It's rue...not "rule", dumbass!

"rule the day"? :auiqs.jpg:

The moron probably doesn't even know what's wrong with that word.

It's rue...not "rule", dumbass!

Rue:

rue.jpg

the day.

i'm tired of bad news.

i want good news and good booze!

We've had a steady stream of good news since Trump was elected.

What a shame you don't think prosperity and a strong, lawful America are good.

i want the wall. i want the travel ban. i want liberals to be so angry they become and incoherent to the point where every single Democrat elected official in America is unseated.

Trump didn't divide the country. Your dumbass Obama did, when he ignored the law, invited criminals and child traffickers to our border with promises of release if they brought a victim with them.

trump aint bringing this country together....he is doing as good a job as Obama and Bush did....

Nonsense.
yea he is bringing this country together kosh....doing a great job....

i'm tired of bad news.

i want good news and good booze!

We've had a steady stream of good news since Trump was elected.

What a shame you don't think prosperity and a strong, lawful America are good.

i want the wall. i want the travel ban. i want liberals to be so angry they become and incoherent to the point where every single Democrat elected official in America is unseated.

I'm pretty sure all that is happening.
I've been pretty happy for the past 19 months.

Nonsense.
yea he is bringing this country together kosh....doing a great job....

Yes he is.

You will Rue the day you doubted...

The only thing Trump is bringing together is the hair dye and spray he uses on a weekly basis....and I refuse to waste time debating who was the better president, with a clueless shit for brain mop on a stick bitch like you...bye fool

The only thing Trump is bringing together is the hair dye and spray he uses on a weekly basis....and I refuse to waste time debating who was the better president, with a clueless shit for brain mop on a stick bitch like you...bye fool

hahahahahahahaaaa

You never disappoint!

Taking out the trash, Pruitt thus far has taken 4 million of your hard earned tax dollars and abused it, the Trumps have made 82 million pimpin your white house, the tax cut was so bad, the GOP won't even run on it in Nov, this Oct. your healthcare premiums will be so high, you're gonna get hard on missing Obama's ACA, gas will never go below 3 bucks again, need more proof you mindless gutter dwelling shit for brains bitch?

hahahahahahahaaaa

You never disappoint!
And neither do you, you maggot slurping, vomit smelling, shit eating white pile of dog shit fuck neo nut bitch!!

You leftists seem to be the only people who are divided, resisting, and obstructing. How about coming away from the wrong side, working with us, and quit being so divisive?

Of course, I don't really expect that would ever happen. :laughing0301:
Can somebody please call a mental van to pick your dumb ass up

Forum List

Back