Why are we spending billions on Ukraine when our banks are collapsing?

Helping Ukraine defeat Russian aggression is a national priority.

Is it?

The last time I checked, neither Russia or The Ukraine share a common border with The Untied States.

It's about time that Europeans settle their own differences without US aid or involvement.

How? Our NATO partners are all on-board helping Ukraine.

~~~~~~
Hate to burst your bubble, but NATO is not supplying anything but words while the U.S. has depleted its munitions stockpiles in Europe and here in the U.S.
Meanwhile, just think of what Joey Xi Bai Dung abandoned in munitions and materiel in Afghanistan in August 2021.

Last edited:
Sorry to ask the obvious question. I really want to know. Shouldn't we use that money to insure we don't crash into a Great Depression? Did they think we would just not notice the blatant disconnect?
Because Hunter asked for the assist.

The banks are businesses. They either sink or swim on their own.

I would think if its such a national priority we would send in troops... I mean what is this?... one foot in one out?... it doesn't make sense... now we lost a 32 million dollar high tech drone... you can bet its in Russian hands by now....

The banks are businesses. They either sink or swim on their own.

What if they were Ukrainian banks failing in Palestine Ohio?
Then wut smarty?
:auiqs.jpg:

~~~~~~
Hate to burst your bubble, but NATO is not supplying anything but words while the U.S. has depleted its munitions stockpiles in Europe and here in the U.S.
Hate to burst your horseshit bubble, but NATO has supplied several billions to Ukraine.

According to the latest data from the Kiel Institute for the World Economy, a German think tank, NATO members committed at least 75.2 billion euros ($80.5bn) in financial, humanitarian and military aid between January 24 and November 20, 2022.

~~~~~~
You know who has had a lot more of their munitions depleted?

Russia.

Putin won't be able to rattle his saber any more now that the whole world can see he is a paper tiger.

Sorry to ask the obvious question. I really want to know. Shouldn't we use that money to insure we don't crash into a Great Depression? Did they think we would just not notice the blatant disconnect?
For the last time, stop trying to make sense of the Swamp circus

You know who has had a lot more of their munitions depleted?

Russia.

Putin won't be able to rattle his saber any more now that the whole world can see he is a paper tiger.
sure sounds like the only winners in this war are the arms dealers,,,

Biden family owes the Ukraine. Remember Joe said fire the prosecutor investigating my son and you will get your money.

Biden family owes the Ukraine. Remember Joe said fire the prosecutor investigating my son and you will get your money.
Why do you tards continue repeating this retarded hoax?

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014

Why do you tards continue repeating this retarded hoax?

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014
because it happened and is on video to prove it,,,

why is it you tards continue to ignore it when its right there in front of you???

Forum List

Back