Why are we spending billions on Ukraine when our banks are collapsing?

The rubes haven't even bothered to watch the video. They are parroting what they have been told to parrot.

No, it isn't. You are parroting manufactured bullshit. Hunter wasn't even on the board yet, retard.

Go ahead and link to what Biden said, dipshit.
no I am speaking on video proof of it actually happening,, I combine that with a long list of other facts that also show thats what he meant to do,,,

why is it youre only going off the leftist talking point thats trying to gaslight us when theres video proof of it???

Today, U.S. Senators Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), co-chairs of the bipartisan Senate Ukraine Caucus, and Senator Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), Ranking Member of the Subcommittee on European Affairs spearheaded a letter expressing concern to Ukrainian President Poroshenko regarding the recent resignation of Minister of Economy Aivaras Abromaviius, who has alleged that corruption remains a dire challenge within the Ukrainian political system.

<snip>

The letter was also signed by Senators Ron Johnson (R-WI), Chris Murphy (D-CT), Mark Kirk (R-IL), Richard Blumenthal (D-CT), and Sherrod Brown (D-OH).

<snip>

We similarly urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General's office and judiciary. The unanimous adoption by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Basic Principles and Action Plan is a good step.

Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman

no I am speaking on video proof of it actually happening,, I combine that with a long list of other facts that also show thats what he meant to do,,,

why is it youre only going off the leftist talking point thats trying to gaslight us when theres video proof of it???
Show the video proof, dipshit. It does not support your hoax.

Read post 85.

Then read what Biden said on the video:

Biden: "And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t."

Notice how Biden and the Republicans statements are so similar in tone?

The EU wanted the massively corrupt Shokin fired.

The EBRD wanted the massively corrupt Shokin fired.

The IMF wanted the massively corrupt Shokin fired.

The Ukrainian people wanted the massively corrupt Shokin fired.

The Ukrainian legislature wanted the massively corrupt Shokin fired.

Republican Senators wanted the massively corrupt Shokin fired.

Yeah. It must have been about Hunter Biden.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

The Republicans did a deep dive on this hoax, and they concluded there was no wrongdoing by Biden.

Morons. Don't you think they would have shouted it from the rooftops if they found something?

Dominion Voting Machines and other election fraud tactics....

That's the real answer, plus Chris Wray....

The EU wanted the massively corrupt Shokin fired.

The EBRD wanted the massively corrupt Shokin fired.

The IMF wanted the massively corrupt Shokin fired.

The Ukrainian people wanted the massively corrupt Shokin fired.

The Ukrainian legislature wanted the massively corrupt Shokin fired.

Republican Senators wanted the massively corrupt Shokin fired.

Yeah. It must have been about Hunter Biden.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
has it ever crossed your mind that both could be true??
he was a corrupt prosecutor and biden had him fired because he was investigating the company hunter worked for???

you and I both know you know exactly what I am talking about and that youve seen it to, so save me the BS game of playing show you my dick,,,,
I just quoted exactly what Biden said. I also showed the Republicans wanted Shokin fired for the same reason. Shokin was no pursuing corruption in Ukraine.

The Ukrainian legislature passed a resolution calling for Shokin to be fired.

The EU called for Shokin to be fired.

Your propagandists have hoaxed you, rube. Wake up.

or are our banks failing because the government is spending like a drunken sailor??
Our banks are failing because they were not regulated strictly enough.

The rise in the national debt since 1980 has happened because of Republican tax cuts for the rich.

Neither of those problems are the fault of Ukraine. The Ukrainians are defending themselves against an unprovoked invasion.

Last edited:
I just quoted exactly what Biden said. I also showed the Republicans wanted Shokin fired for the same reason. Shokin was no pursuing corruption in Ukraine.

The Ukrainian legislature passed a resolution calling for Shokin to be fired.

The EU called for Shokin to be fired.

Your propagandists have hoaxed you, rube. Wake up.
see post #92

has it ever crossed your mind that both could be true??
he was a corrupt prosecutor and biden had him fired because he was investigating the company hunter worked for???
What part of investigations into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014 has eluded your comprehension?

Let me know which big words you need help with.

To ruin our economy so they can introduce a digital dollar because the world economic forum wants a new world order and a all digital currency is the path to it.

What part of investigations into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014 has eluded your comprehension?

Let me know which big words you need help with.
it is an absolute fact that joe had a prosecutor fired that was investigating the company his son worked for,,,

Forum List

Back