Why are y'all still wearing masks?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Because the sheep under the control of governors and mayors demand it? What about the riots/lootings/marchings/funeral masses for Floyd? Most are bumper to bumper with shoulders, and no masks as if a piddly mask would stop a virus in those conditions. So I ask...if you wear a mask..WHY do you wear it to go to the grocery store or while driving in your car? Unless of course you enjoy looking like a bandit.

Because the sheep under the control of governors and mayors demand it? What about the riots/lootings/marchings/funeral masses for Floyd? Most are bumper to bumper with shoulders, and no masks as if a piddly mask would stop a virus in those conditions. So I ask...if you wear a mask..WHY do you wear it to go to the grocery store or while driving in your car? Unless of course you enjoy looking like a bandit.

I wear one because a killer virus is in our midst and wearing a mask improves your chances of not being infected by it. Are you really that stupid?

I wear one because a killer virus is in our midst and wearing a mask improves your chances of not being infected by it. Are you really that stupid?
Are you really that stupid to believe that malarky????

I am in the high risk group in my state. It is recommended in businesses and crowds (and that it where I wear it. It is recommended by the experts. The store employees where them where I shop. Could get by without it. Could get by most of the time without my life jacket when kayaking, but I wear I every time I hit the water as minimal self protection, because you can never tell when you will need it.

That's not what the mask is for. Unless you're wearing much more than what you can buy over the counter at CVS, the mask only stops you from sneezing your snot all over the person in front of you. Didn't you know that?

I would almost guarantee you have already been exposed to it, like everyone else.

You misspelled Malarkey shit brains.

That's not what the mask is for. Unless you're wearing much more than what you can buy over the counter at CVS, the mask only stops you from sneezing your snot all over the person in front of you. Didn't you know that?

Feel free not to wear one or wash your hands. In fact, continue licking stair railings and teach your kids to do the same. Natural selection will do the rest.

You misspelled Malarkey shit brains.

Well, most wouldn't know. It's an unused word, like noisome or mephitic.

I would almost guarantee you have already been exposed to it, like everyone else.

I work in a hospital so you may be right there. Still ain't got it so I'll keep doing what I'm doing. You keep licking stair rails or whatever you guys do in red states for fun.

I do it because I'd like to live. Seems like a good enough reason to me. Also, why wear one while driving your car, unless you're traveling with someone not in your immediate family? I don't.

I've never worn one yet. Don't even own one.

Is this moron night or what?

I don't wear a mask while driving or riding my bike. Well, I don't really wear a mask at all, unless I walk into someone else's place of business or house and they request it. It just seems like the courteous thing to do. In my house I make the rules, in someone else's house I follow the rules.

Because the sheep under the control of governors and mayors demand it?
I do it because I'd like to live. Seems like a good enough reason to me.
ROFL.gif
TOO FUNNY. Another brainless sheeple living in fear, he wants to live! Never mind what the nation's top expert and adviser said about them on national TV just a few months ago:

hehheh

They're stupid...

Unless you live in a totalitarian hell hole where it's being enforced, as far as I'm concerned everyone I see walking around with a fuckin mask on and not being compelled to do so by a government or employer is a blithering idiot.

If it's just because of the government you might not be a moron, but you're still a sniveling sheep.

Forum List

Back