Why are you Republicans so Afraid?

A group of poor, starving immigrants really, really seems to scare the bejeezes out of you.
Why is that? Are you afraid they will work and take your Taco bell minimum wage job?
Are you afraid they will cut your grass? Wash your cloths? Pick your veggies? Clean your house?
Wash your car? All they want is a safe place to live...
They’re afraid.

Conservatives for the most part fear change and diversity.

Consequently, conservatives have an unwarranted fear that more ‘brown people’ coming into the country with ‘change’ America, change that most conservatives incorrectly perceive as a ‘threat.’

We also see elements of political opportunism and rightwing demagoguery: attempts to demonize migrants for some perceived political advantage.

And of course there is the bigotry and hate common to far too many on the right.

A group of poor, starving immigrants really, really seems to scare the bejeezes out of you.
Why is that? Are you afraid they will work and take your Taco bell minimum wage job?
Are you afraid they will cut your grass? Wash your cloths? Pick your veggies? Clean your house?
How about all the disease being brought here .

Why do you insist you aren’t a traitor to this country?

How many of the billions of people in the world should we take before it is enough to you idiots?
Conservatives will also attempt to propagate the lie that they’re only interested in ‘law and order’ – they’ll hide their bigotry and hate behind the façade of ‘respecting the law.’

They’re afraid.

Consequently, conservatives have an unwarranted fear that more ‘brown people’ coming into the country with ‘change’ America, change that most conservatives incorrectly perceive as a ‘threat.’

We also see elements of political opportunism and rightwing demagoguery: attempts to demonize migrants for some perceived political advantage.

And of course there is the bigotry and hate common to far too many on the right.

Alright Clayton, I'll ask you the same question since the OP won't... When is enough, enough? And, what do you tell those that went through the arduous process becoming rightful citizens?

They’re afraid.

Got to admit, you may be correct. Not everyone wants to be infected.
https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/news/20181010/california-typhus-outbreak-continues-to-grow

Why do you insist you aren’t a traitor to this country?

How many of the billions of people in the world should we take before it is enough to you idiots?
Conservatives will also attempt to propagate the lie that they’re only interested in ‘law and order’ – they’ll hide their bigotry and hate behind the façade of ‘respecting the law.’

Not this Conservative...I’ll tell you straight up...I HATE WETBACKS MORE THAN HITLER HATED JEWS. Write that shit down.

BUT, are you implying that you’re unaware of our laws and our declaration of sovereignty?

They’re afraid.

Alright Clayton, I'll ask you the same question since the OP won't... When is enough, enough? And, what do you tell those that went through the arduous process becoming rightful citizens?

You really don't expect that flamer to respond do you? He's strictly hit and run, incapable of defending what he spews

Great, we'll send them to your house.

No your house.

NIMBY.

See how that works 101? Or not...
No, YOUR house.

You want them so bad so we are going to force you to take them like you said you would.

Sure. You can't force me to do anything.

Great, we'll send them to your house.

No your house.

NIMBY.

See how that works 101? Or not...

Brilliant....are you 10?

51. Divide me by 2 what do you get, 101?

We're loaded with Democrats here. The last thing we need is more unskilled, uneducated leeches who can't understand basic English.

They’re afraid.

You are gleeful.

Consequently, you have an unhealthy obsession with terrorizing white people and seek to use non-white immigration so that you can terrorize us even more without having to worry about losing the power to do so.

We also see elements of Mexican influence and faux left wing racism from non-white people within the power structure of your party.

All of the modern left are racists and drug addicted zombies.

1. Obama care doesn't cover illegals and ER costs

2. Illegals voting to indoctrinate children like yourself

They’re afraid.

You really don't expect that flamer to respond do you? He's strictly hit and run, incapable of defending what he spews

I hear ya. Would love to hear a response for my statements though. They always paint Conservatives as anti immigration but they seem to lose interest when we throw facts in their faces.

They’re afraid.

I hear ya. Would love to hear a response for my statements though. They always paint Conservatives as anti immigration but they seem to lose interest when we throw facts in their faces.

Conservatives don't mind immigration, what we do mind is illegal immigration

They’re afraid.

Obviously that strategy isn’t working and Democrats don’t care what you are for either way.

Of course none of the thousands will have gang members mixed in along with drug mules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They’re afraid.

Obviously that strategy isn’t working and Democrats don’t care what you are for either way.

My great grandparents were immigrants, they did it legal though. There is nothing wrong with that and our laws allow for it.

When you start supporting illegal immigration it speaks volumes about you

Another moron post from a moron ,there illegal shit stick.:290968001256257790-final:

My great grandparents were immigrants, they did it legal though. There is nothing wrong with that and our laws allow for it.

When you start supporting illegal immigration it speaks volumes about you
I don’t really support any more immigration at all.

All we are doing is becoming these backwater countries with illegal or legal immigrants.

They’re afraid.

No problem with immigration.

Invasion? Then we've got business.

Forum List

Back