Why arent Democrats lining up to b the next "first (gay,hispanic, female...etc) president???

appartently nobody on the Left is man or woman enough to make a point without resorting to a straw man.

i didnt say anybody should be made to run; i posed a question asking why arent there any minorties trying to follow the legacy of the first Black President

look at the left-wing losers running away from a perfectly legit question!

lmao!

Your implication is that obama is sooooo bad that he's ruined politics for black people .

Which is a rediculous premis .

appartently nobody on the Left is man or woman enough to make a point without resorting to a straw man.

i didnt say anybody should be made to run; i posed a question asking why arent there any minorties trying to follow the legacy of the first Black President

look at the left-wing losers running away from a perfectly legit question!

lmao!

Your implication is that obama is sooooo bad that he's ruined politics for black people .

Which is a rediculous premis .

i'm not saying that at all dummy. i'm asking a question. if you would be man enough to even try answering it we would at least get a perspective from a liberal point of view would we not???

sure loon; so afraid of even FRIENDLY PRESS she actually resorted to ROPING THEM OFF is my definition of having balls
Since when have you wingnuts been friends of the press? It seems like you'll find fault with everything Hillary does, but refuse to look into a mirror at yourself. Typical right wing hypocrisy!

sure loon; so afraid of even FRIENDLY PRESS she actually resorted to ROPING THEM OFF is my definition of having balls
Since when have you wingnuts been friends of the press? It seems like you'll find fault with everything Hillary does, but refuse to look into a mirror at yourself. Typical right wing hypocrisy!

i'm saying shying away from a FRIENDLY PRESS to the point even people on your own side of the aisle is hardly the definition of bravery the other left-wing nutjobs were making hillary out to be. have someone explain my posts to you leftard.

i'm saying shying away from a FRIENDLY PRESS to the point even people on your own side of the aisle is hardly the definition of bravery the other left-wing nutjobs were making hillary out to be. have someone explain my posts to you leftard.
Is there really such a thing as a friendly press? I think you don't understand their function. Maybe you need your posts explained because you don't really understand life and need the world explained to you.

Forum List

Back