Why Aren’t Liberal Women Outraged By Sharia Law?

Liberals don't mind sharia law. It's curious. It's young liberal women that are trying to join the jihad effort. College girls who are anxious to be baby factories for jihad.

To conservatives sharia is oppressive. To liberal women sharia is the protection they always wanted.

To Democrats women are political objects, not women. If they don't help them win elections they are wholly insignificant.
I think you men on the Right should tell us women more about how we are too stupid to see how we are being treated by both political parties. That'll work.
We do not say you are too stupid to see how you are treated.

We are well aware that democratic politicians intentionally spin the intentions of conservatives and it is quite simple for any group to believe the spin. It has nothing to do with intelligence.

Unless you tell me that you are not a believer in that whole "war on women" thing......

Besides being bullshit, that has nothing to do with the question posed!

Republicans LOVE to reminisce about a time when the US was more in line to sharia law :thup:

Can you point to a time of stoning a woman, or perhaps giving her lashes in public, or making them cover their face in public?
Can you point to any major political acceptance from the left of sharia law?

His hyperbole is no better than yours, they are both trash.

More than likely, liberals here don't have much to say about sharia law because it is not practiced or condoned here over our actual law. What is the point of being 'against' sharia law?
Yet you all have time to claim Christians are worse then Muslims and that Republicans are worse then the Taliban and ISIS. Go figure.

Liberals don't mind sharia law. It's curious. It's young liberal women that are trying to join the jihad effort. College girls who are anxious to be baby factories for jihad.

To conservatives sharia is oppressive. To liberal women sharia is the protection they always wanted.

One thing in common between conservatives and sharia law is that the belief that men's role is to control women. To a conservative woman sharia is something that can solve their daddy issues.

What tripe. Progressive know-nothings still don't understand the difference between "conservative" and "fundamentalist" and can't seem to be educated...not that it matters, they're still incorrect in their surmise.

One thing in common between conservatives and sharia law is that the belief that men's role is to control women. To a conservative woman sharia is something that can solve their daddy issues.
OK genius.
Back it up without spin.

Where do conservatives say women should be controlled by men?

And as I said...without spin. (something you can not do).

OK genius.
Back it up without spin.

Where do conservatives say women should be controlled by men?

And as I said...without spin. (something you can not do).

Back it up without spin? Did you read the OP and any of the other posts in this thread?

This whole thread is people spinning things however the hell they want :dunno:
I did not ask anyone else. I asked you.
You made a comment that conservatives want to control women.

I asked you to back it up without spin. Can you?

One has to wonder why this is never discussed!

Where is Michelle Obama’s hashtag campaign #BanShariaLaw? I guess she’d rather ban cupcakes from kindergartners.
Yet ISIS, the Taliban and other Muslim extremist groups are committing horrific acts of violence against women and children every day. Under Sharia Law, women have virtually zero rights and are routinely raped, beaten and sold off as sex slaves or child brides. Many are forced to wear a burqa and can’t even show their faces in public. Women and girls are abused, tortured, stoned, gang-raped or outright killed if they do anything their male rulers deem wrong....

Huntington Beach Feature

Liberal women actually don't like Sharia law, it's a matter of priority. They just hate Christianity and America more.

Liberal women support Sharia law because the male leadership of The Democrat Party, ever-fearful of strong women, tells them to.

And they listen.

Can you point out these liberal women that are just going gaga over Sharia Law? Liberal women do not want any faith dictating what they can and cannot do.

Generally a good idea to read the first post in a thread before commenting.

I already did and I don't accept the premise of the OP. It's also generally a good idea to back up the claims that you make. Where all these vocal liberal women just going gaga over Sharia Law?

NaziCons are a much bigger threat to women than Sharia Law.

vagina.jpg

if-you-have-a-vagina-and-vote-republican-you-are-a-moron.jpg

Virginia_Gov_Bob_McDonnell_.jpg

Women are wising up to the GOP Taliban.

Liberal women support Sharia law because the male leadership of The Democrat Party, ever-fearful of strong women, tells them to.

And they listen.

Can you point out these liberal women that are just going gaga over Sharia Law? Liberal women do not want any faith dictating what they can and cannot do.

I already did and I don't accept the premise of the OP. It's also generally a good idea to back up the claims that you make. Where all these vocal liberal women just going gaga over Sharia Law?
The fact that you have now, TWICE, asked that question proves that you did NOT read the first post in the thread before commenting.

And they listen.

They approve of sharia for the same reason they support the anti-female abortion industry.

They hate and fear strong women. Exactly so. Particularly FERTILE strong women.

Where all these liberal women that support Sharia law?
Most of the liberal woman that I am across in my life are opposed to any faith being used as an excuse to control them.

Make mandatory abortion one of the planks of Sharia, and you leftists will be goose-stepping in support.

That dog doesn't hunt with mate. I am pro-life.

By the way, you pretty much just admitted that liberals don't support Sharia Law which is why you think abortions would need to be mandatory for their support. Too funny.

And they listen.

They approve of sharia for the same reason they support the anti-female abortion industry.

Most of the liberal woman that I am across in my life are opposed to any faith being used as an excuse to control them.

Make mandatory abortion one of the planks of Sharia, and you leftists will be goose-stepping in support.

By the way, you pretty much just admitted that liberals don't support Sharia Law which is why you think abortions would need to be mandatory for their support. Too funny.
exactly who is saying that liberals SUPPORT sharia law?

Are you, at ALL, paying attention to this thread?

And they listen.

The fact that you have now, TWICE, asked that question proves that you did NOT read the first post in the thread before commenting.

I have had to ask twice because the OP doesn't cite a single liberal women supporting Sharia Law. The first post link to story about removing "so help me God" from the Air-force pledge. Where are all these vocal liberal women going gaga over Sharia Law? I mean if its so widespread you should be able to provide a slew of liberal women just aching for Sharia Law. Liberal women don't care which faith you profess so long as they don't use that faith as reason to control them.

And they listen.

exactly who is saying that liberals SUPPORT sharia law?

Are you, at ALL, paying attention to this thread?

HenryBHough stated that liberal women support Sharia Law several posts ago. I quoted it in fact and asked him to prove it. Maybe you should take your own advice about paying attention to this thread.

Forum List

Back