Why Aren't Millions of Americans Going to Cuba for Healthcare?

Out of those, the only one I would maybe visit is Hungary since it's no longer communist, but the entire EU is a no go zone for me until they stamp out islamic extremism. I have studied in France for two semesters, but that was over 10 years ago.

LOL- are all Trump supporters such cowardly weenies?

Just got back from France- had a great time.

Glad you cowardly weenies weren't there.

I'd rather see more of America than go back to Europe. Better to spend my money here at home.

And you just happen to be a cowardly weenie scared of the scarey Mooslims.

If you feel that way, go to Afghanistan. :)

LOL- I have no desire to go to Afghanistan or India for that matter. But I would love to visit Turkey and Morocco.

I am not the one to scared to go to Denmark because of the scarey Mooslems- that would be you.

Oh, right. Too many scary brown people and. It enough white people for you in Mooslim countries.

For years the left touted the Cuban healthcare system as being superior. Yet a year after Obama allowed Americans to travel there airlines cancelled flights because the planes were always empty.Is everyone in America healthy or was the left just spewing more BS?

So this is a straw-man. Of course, medical tourism does happen...but when foreigners come to the US for health care, are they enrolling in insurance plans or are they paying cash? No one comes from, say, Belgium and enrolls in Aetna to get cancer treatment. Also, those coming to America for health care are also typically wealthy people. Conservatives want to make it out like regular, ordinary citizens come to the US for health care, and that's just not true.

People come from canada all the time for healthcare in the U.S.

Well duh.....of course only the wealthy come to the U.S. for healthcare and I've never heard anyone say different.

If American healthcare is superior- why are Americans going to other countries for healthcare?

Money.

Your Next Vacation May Include a Knee Replacement - Next Avenue

In 2012, 1.5 million Americans are expected to leave the country for some kind of medical procedure. Most people go for elective procedures that, even if they are covered by insurance, are prohibitively expensive in the United States, like orthopedic, cosmetic, dental and bariatric (weight-loss) surgery. Others do it because they have no insurance and can’t afford the fees American surgeons and hospitals charge. Some are just looking to save some money on an elective procedure and squeeze in a nice vacation.

The most common orthopedic procedures for Americans abroad are knee and hip replacements, and topping the cosmetic surgery category are breast implants, liposuction and various kinds of face work. Since many Americans lack dental insurance coverage, travel for dental procedures is expanding rapidly. Top foreign surgeons perform everything from heart and cancer surgeries to ophthalmologic procedures and increasingly, every manner of imaging and screening.

LOL- are all Trump supporters such cowardly weenies?

Just got back from France- had a great time.

Glad you cowardly weenies weren't there.

I'd rather see more of America than go back to Europe. Better to spend my money here at home.

And you just happen to be a cowardly weenie scared of the scarey Mooslims.

If you feel that way, go to Afghanistan. :)

LOL- I have no desire to go to Afghanistan or India for that matter. But I would love to visit Turkey and Morocco.

I am not the one to scared to go to Denmark because of the scarey Mooslems- that would be you.

Oh, right. Too many scary brown people and. It enough white people for you in Mooslim countries.
Is your post supposed to make sense?

Yeah, even ole Michael Moore wouldn't choose Cuba over the US if he needed treatment for a serious illness. So what does that make him? I'll let folks answer that themselves.

A person who wouldn't choose to go to a third world country for medical treatment?

Or a person who doesn't want to break the law?

Moore's a Bullshite Artist. He would choose US healthcare over Cuba healthcare every time. If his life depended on it, who do you think he would choose to save it?
Frankly given who Moore is- he might just choose Cuba.

I wouldn't.

Not because Cuba is a communist country- but because it is still a third world country- just a third world country with better than average healthcare.

That said- thousands and thousands of Americans go to Mexico every year for health treatment because it is cheaper there. If they could go to Cuba for even less, they would likely do that. Cuba's healthcare system is at least as good as Mexicos.

Yeah, even ole Michael Moore wouldn't choose Cuba over the US if he needed treatment for a serious illness. So what does that make him? I'll let folks answer that themselves.

A person who wouldn't choose to go to a third world country for medical treatment?

Moore's a Bullshite Artist. He would choose US healthcare over Cuba healthcare every time. If his life depended on it, who do you think he would choose to save it?

I wouldn't.

Not because Cuba is a communist country- but because it is still a third world country- just a third world country with better than average healthcare.

That said- thousands and thousands of Americans go to Mexico every year for health treatment because it is cheaper there. If they could go to Cuba for even less, they would likely do that. Cuba's healthcare system is at least as good as Mexicos.

Go with US healthcare. It is by far the most advanced and effective in the world. And don't kid yourself, if Moore's life depended on it, he would choose US healthcare over Cuba's. He's a shallow Bullshit Artist. Nothing more, nothing less.

I wouldn't.

Go with US healthcare. It is by far the most advanced and effective in the world. And don't kid yourself, if Moore's life depended on it, he would choose US healthcare over Cuba's. He's a shallow Bullshit Artist. Nothing more, nothing less.
So he is like Alex Jones?

Perhaps.

As the article I posted earlier shows 1.5 million Americans a year go abroad for medical treatment. My own parents have gone to Mexico for dental treatment because it was a bargain. A hip replacement in Europe can be 1/3 the cost of one in the United States- with excellent care.

For years the left touted the Cuban healthcare system as being superior. Yet a year after Obama allowed Americans to travel there airlines cancelled flights because the planes were always empty.

Is everyone in America healthy or was the left just spewing more BS?
Anyone that would trust the Cuban healthcare system deserves to fucking die because it's a fucking cesspool of shit… Fact

For years the left touted the Cuban healthcare system as being superior. Yet a year after Obama allowed Americans to travel there airlines cancelled flights because the planes were always empty.

Anyone that would trust the Cuban healthcare system deserves to fucking die because it's a fucking cesspool of shit… Fact

Facts- what Rustic uses toilet paper on after using the toilet.

You can take the Cuban healthcare system and shove it up your ass… LOL

Think the Cuban healthcare system is ideal? No cigar. Not even close.

Cuban healthcare system communist propaganda... believed by gullible pieces of shit... :lmao:

You can take the Cuban healthcare system and shove it up your ass… LOL

Think the Cuban healthcare system is ideal? No cigar. Not even close.
Even the Obama State Department said the Cuban healthcare system was not on par with US standards.

Forum List

Back