Why aren't monkeys evolving now?

If man evolved from the monkey, then why are monkeys not still evolving?

Where's the monkey who is smarter than the other monkeys, who's trying to evolve into a man?

Why don't we see monkeys doing anything intelligent, like discovering fire, or inventing the wheel, or burying their dead with ceremonial ritual?

Has the evolutionary process stopped cold?

Is this a serious question?

We didn't evolve from monkeys. The OP knows little about natural slection and even less about the actual lines of evolved species. It is sad when people get what little information they have from liars with agendas.

Where's the monkey who is smarter than the other monkeys, who's trying to evolve into a man?

Why don't we see monkeys doing anything intelligent, like discovering fire, or inventing the wheel, or burying their dead with ceremonial ritual?

Actually evolution suffered a regression. Those once intelligent monkeys are now called "atheists".

Willfull ignorance is sad to witness. It doesn't bode well for our species.

Evolution of a species does not occur within the span of a human lifetime.

Unless, of course, you believe that the earth is only 6,000 years old.

Has anyone found an explanation of what existed from the beginning of time? Am I to believe that existance started with a big mass of matter that suddenly exploded and scattered round balls of matter to the far end of infinity and WHAM our solar system was formed and we had water and trees and plants and flowers and cute little monkeys running around and the flowers and trees and plants escaped evolution but the monkeys evolved to the point that we now have Obama and the Democrat party walking around on the ground and slinging shit at people?

Has anyone found an explanation of what existed from the beginning of time? Am I to believe that existance started with a big mass of matter that suddenly exploded and scattered round balls of matter to the far end of infinity and WHAM our solar system was formed and we had water and trees and plants and flowers and cute little monkeys running around and the flowers and trees and plants escaped evolution but the monkeys evolved to the point that we now have Obama and the Democrat party walking around on the ground and slinging shit at people?

I think you should stick to wrapping your head around wads of bubble gum. This(your) childlike reply would be an embarrasment to the average 5 year old.

I think you should stick to wrapping your head around wads of bubble gum. This(your) childlike reply would be an embarrasment to the average 5 year old.
So you have no idea where it began either. Just started with the big bang, Got it.
So tell us what you would explain to a 5 year old when he asked where everything came from.

Why would anyone believe they are not.

Do people believe we can stand next to an evolving entity and actually see it evolving?

So you have no idea where it began either. Just started with the big bang, Got it.
So tell us what you would explain to a 5 year old when he asked where everything came from.

I don't spend much time talking to 5 year olds. "Where" everything came from may not even apply. One could go on and on into "the past" progressively asking the same question as the last known "creator" was revealed.

Much of the religious indoctrinated suggest god created everything. OK then who or what created this god and so on and so forth. Quickly(for some people) that strategy becomes futile. The suggestion that because the/a bible said so is perhaps the least likely path to the truth.

There are some questions that we with our human brains are just not able to proccess IMHO. To claim you or really any one living or one that has lived has the difinitive answer to this question is clown-like or worse a deception with the goal of attempting to take something from you or I for the inside track on the secrets of the universe.

I feel compelled to dress up in a costume within a room full of supposed artifacts and purported scribblings of ancient ones to address these questions. Nevermind that the farther back we go the less humans knew of the truth of their environment. Why would I ask the least informed people I know of for assistance to answer the toughest riddles?

No thanks...I'll pass on attempting to lie to a 5 year old.

Actually evolution suffered a regression. Those once intelligent monkeys are now called "atheists".

Perhaps I'm not of your particular species.

Do people believe we can stand next to an evolving entity and actually see it evolving?

Yes we do. Where are they? We can't even find one within the fossil record. We can't even explain where consciousness comes from.

Don't try to comfort me.

what a buffoon, no one ever said humans evolve from monkeys, but we do have a common ancestor 98 % dna match

But baboons have evolved from fundamentalist christians

I don't spend much time talking to 5 year olds. "Where" everything came from may not even apply. One could go on and on into "the past" progressively asking the same question as the last known "creator" was revealed.

Much of the religious indoctrinated suggest god created everything. OK then who or what created this god and so on and so forth. Quickly(for some people) that strategy becomes futile. The suggestion that because the/a bible said so is perhaps the least likely path to the truth.

There are some questions that we with our human brains are just not able to proccess IMHO. To claim you or really any one living or one that has lived has the difinitive answer to this question is clown-like or worse a deception with the goal of attempting to take something from you or I for the inside track on the secrets of the universe.

I feel compelled to dress up in a costume within a room full of supposed artifacts and purported scribblings of ancient ones to address these questions. Nevermind that the farther back we go the less humans knew of the truth of their environment. Why would I ask the least informed people I know of for assistance to answer the toughest riddles?

No thanks...I'll pass on attempting to lie to a 5 year old.

You asked hime where God came from. He asked you where life came from. His question is just as fair and deserving of an answer as is yours.

Don't try to comfort me.

Heaven forbid. I know you not nor from where you sprang forth. Are you transitioning into Taylor Swift?

Yes we do. Where are they? We can't even find one within the fossil record. We can't even explain where consciousness comes from.
There are many transitional fossils identified by paleontologists.

I guess they don't teach you that at the Benny Hinn madrassah.

what a buffoon, no one ever said humans evolve from monkeys, but we do have a common ancestor 98 % dna match

But baboons have evolved from fundamentalist christians

Have you compared the DNA of a jackass to the DNA of an atheist?

Funny bit from "Calvin and Hobbes,"

Calvin asks Hobbes, "Do you believe in evolution? You know, that people evolved from monkies."

Hobbes answers, "No."

Calvin, "Why not?"

Hobbes, "I certainly don't see any difference." :)

biblical literalism is christian heresy, error, that can lead to apostasy

the true christian has no trouble with the bible and evolution and the big bang theory

why? two reasons: the true christian trusts Jesus, and because it is not a salvation issue

Hahaha.

That's pretty funny.

Here's something that might help you.

Science - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back