Why aren’t Palestinians welcome

Your dumb ass got duped again…

Dawson is another antisemite. He and I have had many a run in on Twitter and he has left crying every time. You calling me dumb is rich. You’re a pussy who has never won a fight in your pathetic life.

Dumb America warmongers think this is killing Hamas and isn’t carpet bombing. God help these dumb fucks!

1699407533727.jpeg

Dumb America warmongers think this is killing Hamas and isn’t carpet bombing. God help these dumb fucks!

It's fascinating how you have knowledge of Hamas's locations and movements and armories.

It's almost as if you really don't and just regurgitate the first thing someone spoonfeeds to you.

It's fascinating how you have knowledge of Hamas's locations and movements and armories.

It's almost as if you really don't and just regurgitate the first thing someone spoonfeeds to you.
Here is a bit of logic, which you’ll never comprehend.

Here is a bit of logic, which you’ll never comprehend.

Another video you didn't watch. Cool!

My logic is fine. An evil death cult is using Gazans as human shields and has for decades. And now the game is up, because of what they did.

Another video you didn't watch. Cool!

My logic is fine. An evil death cult is using Gazans as human shields and has for decades. And now the game is up, because of what they did.
You have my approval to use this as your avatar.
1699408223772.png

That’s called displacement. People losing their homes, getting their villages destroyed, and being forced to leave and live in refuge camps
That happens in wars. It happened to the South Vietnamese, Cambodians and hundreds of other peoples who lost wars. The Arabs/Palestinians who stayed in Israel are full citizens. The “refugees” are the ones that answered the Grand Mufti’s call to Jihad and left their towns and villages so that the Muslim armies would be more easily able to eradicate the Jews. Too bad things didn’t work out for the Muslims, then Israel would be dry desert occupied by people who kill their own daughters for honor.

Forum List

Back