Why Biden Is Letting Oil Prices Soar

Funny how you Leftards know Putin and Islamos can increase production but Americans increasing production is impossible.

16% increase in production since Feb of 2021. Why do you keep lying about our production not increasing. At the current rate of increase the US will be above Trump's best month by Nov of this year.

The leg of the convoy going from Washington State to DC will pass about twelve miles from me. I'll be there!
They had like a mile of trucks in two lanes in the short video I saw. And that wasn't from the beginning or end. The Canada truckers were the ones that posted it. They are truly excited. They stated the American Truckers are flying the Canadian Flag with the US Flag.

This is hilarious. In one thread I’ve got you Leftards claiming Presidents (R) take actions to raise oil prices while saying Presidents (D) have no power to lower oil prices.
Oops, you forgot again.

You have no idea, do you?

I think that has been proven, at this point.

They had like a mile of trucks in two lanes in the short video I saw. And that wasn't from the beginning or end. The Canada truckers were the ones that posted it. They are truly excited. They stated the American Truckers are flying the Canadian Flag with the US Flag.
I love it! I just ordered a Canadian flag to wave next to Old Glory, when I see them go by.

I love it! I just ordered a Canadian flag to wave next to Old Glory, when I see them go by.
Awesome. Freedom baby. Say it everyday as often as you can, it will drive the demofks more insane. They hate freedom.

It's why they love $5.00 gas prices vs $2.00 gas prices.

A 15% increase in domestic oil production.

I have given the links in this thread.
If Russia pours into Ukraine, which they have not yet done, they merely reinforce breakaway regions on pretense of peacekeeping, if they pour into Ukraine and take Kiev, you will swiftly discover just how fucking stupid you really are, there is nothing in US to increase by 15%, he killed it all, near total dependency upon Opec, and Russia, leaving but a skeleton crew of oil production left in US, with stroke of a pen! You don't get to just fire them back up, that is not how it works......

Did you ever think, even for just a moment, that the real Biden/handlers objective was just that, turning off the United States, freezing your mobility in place, permanently??? Do you not see what fascists have achieved in Canada??? Did you actually think such to be a transitory moment??? There is nothing by way of US oil production to increase, its nearly all gone! If Russia pours into Ukraine, you will no longer be able to afford to operate an auto, or likely heat your home! :banana:

If Russia pours into Ukraine, which they have not yet done, they merely reinforce breakaway regions on pretense of peacekeeping, if they pour into Ukraine and take Kiev, you will swiftly discover just how fucking stupid you really are, there is nothing in US to increase by 15%, he killed it all, near total dependency upon Opec, and Russia, leaving but a skeleton crew of oil production left in US, with stroke of a pen! You don't get to just fire them back up, that is not how it works......

you are literally fucking insane.

A smart president -- one who understands geopolitical reality -- would ramp up domestic production to drive the energy segment of inflation down while simultaneously crippling Russia by decreasing its flow of hard currency. Russia at $95/barrel is rich. Russia at $40/barrel is poor.

Which would be better for America and the world?

Biden's legacy, if he succeeds, will be a decrease in the standard of living for most Americans and an increase in the power and influence of OPEC and other oil-rich states...like...oh...Russia!

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and dishonest.

Presidents have no control over oil production.

Forum List

Back