Why Build Back Better Is So Unloved

Um. yes they do....

Refute a single thing I said or shut THE ENTIRE FUCK UP
View attachment 575760

I back up everything I say..all you do is whine like a bitch...

And all of that talk about having annual GDP numbers of over 5% was bullshit too...
so youre one of those useful idiots that believes what youre told to believe,,

debt is created when you spend more than you have,,

But Trump giving them a billionaire tax-cut that added 4 trillion to the debt...that wasn't what globalists wanted huh?

The way you folks deepthroat Trump is pussified

Then why didn't the mega rich support Trump in 2020? Instead they and Wall Street gave tons of money to Potatohead.

Taxes can always be finagled. The big bucks are in globalist policies. Trump was a Nationalist and the billionaires didn't like that. They wanted the boy that was owned by the Chinese.

By the way Moon Bat, I am not a billionaire but I got a nice middle class tax cut with Trump and you idiot Moon Bats can't stand it. You never want less taxes. You only want more taxes and that is despicable.

Trump's infrastructure plan is much better......if it ever existed
Who made that shit up? Build Back Better! Very few of the progs in office could. There is a silent ruler of the world. They send the orders to the lying shills who spout to us. In America today, it is like watching the rise and fall of the Roman empire. There was a movie that saw the ending of that. And it sucked. Just like if our ending goes that way.

The OP needs to watch other news besides Fox, Newsmax or OANN.

Forum List

Back