Why Build Back Better Is So Unloved

You're obviously a moron. Hillary is a criminal. She's protected by the deep state.
I rest my case......

So in other words...Hillary is more powerful than your cult leader...got it

How much of a cuck you have to be to worship a guy who isn't even as powerful as a girl.....lame

Violating the espionage act, for one. Destroying evidence, for another. The possible charges against her are almost endless.
But Trump was too much of weak bitch to do anything about it...couldn't even get so much as a traffic ticket against one of her staffers...

While Trump racked up 90 indictments in his admin in the first few months in office...what a cuck

Yes she is. Democrats staff all the important positions in the government, like almost all the attorneys in the DOJ.
So who staffed the Attorney General? Both Sessions and Barr..

Who selected the head of the FBI?

Hey, how did that Durham investigation turn out?? Anything...

I swear yall are some of the most absolute bitches on the planet..all yall do is whine about how weak you are

^^^ Typical Republican- begging rich billionaire donors to steal more of his money.

The billionaire globalists are the ones that supported Potatohead. In fact one of them gave Potatohead almost a half billion dollars.

But Trump was too much of weak bitch to do anything about it...couldn't even get so much as a traffic ticket against one of her staffers...

While Trump racked up 90 indictments in his admin in the first few months in office...what a cuck
True. I thought he should have gone after that piece of shit, but he's too nice a guy. He wants to let bygones be bygones.

You don't stop shooting at a rattlesnake until it's dead. The same thing is true of Dim politicians.

The billionaire globalists are the ones that supported Potatohead. In fact one of them gave Potatohead almost a half billion dollars.
But Trump giving them a billionaire tax-cut that added 4 trillion to the debt...that wasn't what globalists wanted huh?

The way you folks deepthroat Trump is pussified

So who staffed the Attorney General? Both Sessions and Barr..

Who selected the head of the FBI?

Hey, how did that Durham investigation turn out?? Anything...

I swear yall are some of the most absolute bitches on the planet..all yall do is whine about how weak you are
In each case, one person out of thousands. It's hard to prosecute someone when you're entire department is working against you,

Eisenhower disagreed....and good thing he did....

Whenever morons like claim your only objection to infrastructure is "it's supposed to be a states only thing" -- you are lying....
but once the interstate system was done he turned care of it over to the states,,,

and if joe wants to build a new system thats fine,, but thats not what is being proposed now is it??

but once the interstate system was done he turned care of it over to the states,,,

and if joe wants to build a new system thats fine,, but thats not what is being proposed now is it??
Federal funding is going to states to fund infrastructure projects in those states....

And I see plenty of these GOP politicians taking credit for that funding..that they voted against..but that's not the bad part huh

tax cuts dont add debt you stupid fuck,,
Um. yes they do....

Refute a single thing I said or shut THE ENTIRE FUCK UP
Untitled.jpg

I back up everything I say..all you do is whine like a bitch...

And all of that talk about having annual GDP numbers of over 5% was bullshit too...

Federal funding is going to states to fund infrastructure projects in those states....

And I see plenty of these GOP politicians taking credit for that funding..that they voted against..but that's not the bad part huh
I would like to see a list of those projects,,
cause in my area its going to repair things the states and locals have already paid to repair,,

and fuck the GOP and their two faced bullshit,,

Forum List

Back