Why Build Back Better Is So Unloved

Yea....which poll are you talking about??

View attachment 575717

And when you name specific parts of that bill...like universal child care....majority popular support...

View attachment 575719

Expanding Medicare.....popular support...

View attachment 575721

Now....list me all of those super popular Republican bills from the last 4 or 5 years.....at the moment, the only things Republicans have done is focus on voter suppression and whine about Big Bird or some other goofy manufactured outrage
polls are useless, they aren't anywhere's close to accurate to the country. Zip. I can find a quadrant of people who support what I support ping them and they will agree with me. that's not a poll that's a circle jerk. Guess what you are?

Bipartisan = both Republicans and Democrats voted for it...

It doesn't require your favorite "Conservative" to vote for it...

Most of your "favorite "Conservatives" have no interest in passing bills...all they do is pass off goofy shit for you to be mad about....to distract from the fact that when they were in power...they didn't really deliver shit but trolling and fake grievances....
nope, bipartisan means the other party was needed to pass the vote. get an education, the one you thought you got in the public school didn't compliment you.

I posted 3 different polls...

Let me know when you can post some polling on all of those popular Republican bills...
I couldn't give two shits if you posted 100 polls, polls do not represent americans. It represents the pollster. BTW, if the poll was in my favor I'd say exactly the same thing. it's in this forum my belief.

polls are useless, they aren't anywhere's close to accurate to the country. Zip. I can find a quadrant of people who support what I support ping them and they will agree with me. that's not a poll that's a circle jerk. Guess what you are?
But the poll you posted isn't useless tho right?

Because it confirms your bias...

Let's try this again....link me to all of these popular bills that are popular with a majority of Americans?

Cutting Social Security...how popular is that??

Trying to roll back Voting Rights...how popular is that??

Trying to strip away healthcare from millions of people..how popular is that??

nope, bipartisan means the other party was needed to pass the vote. get an education, the one you thought you got in the public school didn't compliment you.
False....

For example....you dic suckers were whining about a committee not being bipartisan....a committee like the Jan 6th committee..however, it is bipartisan because it has dual party involvement.....

Also...I assume now Fox Business doesn't know what bipartisan means either...

This is why I clown morons like you...

But the poll you posted isn't useless tho right?

Because it confirms your bias...

Let's try this again....link me to all of these popular bills that are popular with a majority of Americans?

Cutting Social Security...how popular is that??

Trying to roll back Voting Rights...how popular is that??

Trying to strip away healthcare from millions of people..how popular is that??
I never posted any poll, I don't agree with polling. I merely asked you if you believe failure is 40% and you only got 40% yours is therefore a failure. It's really quite simple. I don't believe either poll. But I must comment on your stupid when you post it.

False....

For example....you dic suckers were whining about a committee not being bipartisan....a committee like the Jan 6th committee..however, it is bipartisan because it has dual party involvement.....

Also...I assume now Fox Business doesn't know what bipartisan means either...

This is why I clown morons like you...
nope, bipartisan only exists for success at turning something over or passing in legislation.

Of those polled only forty-one percent support the Build Back Better legislation, while thirty-four percent oppose the bill and twenty-five percent are unsure (obviously the typically clueless centrists).

BBB is written to provide benefits to aid many average Americans damaged economically by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and other long-standing issues. But even with a full forty-one percent support, the voices of the thirty-four percent are heard much more clearly by the corporate news media, the congressional Republicans, and the spineless “moderate” Democrats led by the self-serving, Joe Manchin.

However, there are two groups very appreciative of the thirty-four percent’s opposition, they are Big Business and America’s billionaire class. After all, corporate leaders and billionaires are always standing by with their hands out, eager to rake in free money from the federal, state, and local governments. In fact, Big Business and the billionaires hire lobbyists to ensure legislation is passed guaranteeing an endless flow of free government money will be provided them. Those who oppose BBB consider federal hand-outs of this nature to be one of the many benefits of American style, free market capitalism.

It's unloved because everyone can see that it's just a slush fund for electing Democrat's and it's a boondoggle.

Of those polled only forty-one percent support the Build Back Better legislation, while thirty-four percent oppose the bill and twenty-five percent are unsure (obviously the typically clueless centrists).

BBB is written to provide benefits to aid many average Americans damaged economically by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and other long-standing issues. But even with a full forty-one percent support, the voices of the thirty-four percent are heard much more clearly by the corporate news media, the congressional Republicans, and the spineless “moderate” Democrats led by the self-serving, Joe Manchin.

However, there are two groups very appreciative of the thirty-four percent’s opposition, they are Big Business and America’s billionaire class. After all, corporate leaders and billionaires are always standing by with their hands out, eager to rake in free money from the federal, state, and local governments. In fact, Big Business and the billionaires hire lobbyists to ensure legislation is passed guaranteeing an endless flow of free government money will be provided them. Those who oppose BBB consider federal hand-outs of this nature to be one of the many benefits of American style, free market capitalism.

It's unloved because anyone with even a dollop of common sense can see that dumping another 3 to 5 Trillion dollars into an economy that's already suffering from the worst inflation in decades is STUPID economic policy!

nope, bipartisan only exists for success at turning something over or passing in legislation.
It's ok to admit that Biden passed something Trump only played dress up about....he wish he could have passed an infrastructure bill...that is why he whined about it.....

"Those close to the former president say he remains miffed that Senate Republicans didn’t move a bill when he was in office."

Like a little bitch....

I never posted any poll, I don't agree with polling. I merely asked you if you believe failure is 40% and you only got 40% yours is therefore a failure. It's really quite simple. I don't believe either poll. But I must comment on your stupid when you post it.
I don't think one poll tells the whole story..

Which is why I posted several...

And went even further to break down policy by policy...

I remember when Obamacare polled low....as long you named it after that scary black man.....but if you tell them it's something else...then like magic, the polling changed.....

Guess that is why during the midterms, even Republicans were campaigning on protecting Obamacare.....guess policies matter...

But since you don't believe in polls...cool...

Just link me to all of those republican policies that you "believe" are favorable to most Americans....

It's ok to admit that Biden passed something Trump only played dress up about....he wish he could have passed an infrastructure bill...that is why he whined about it.....

"Those close to the former president say he remains miffed that Senate Republicans didn’t move a bill when he was in office."

Like a little bitch....

why would I state something that isn't true?

I don't think one poll tells the whole story..

Which is why I posted several...
well all polls are bullshit and I've been very consistent in that. So again, you could post 100 and I would tell you the same thing. I would also tell you you are stupid when you post about them and they don't back your story.

why would I state something that isn't true?
Because he did.....

If you proclaim infrastructure week every 2 weeks but don't pass a single bill...despite having majorities in the House and Senate who had no problems passing a tax cut for billionaires....

Yea, that tells me that you were playing infrastructure dress up....

well all polls are bullshit and I've been very consistent in that. So again, you could post 100 and I would tell you the same thing. I would also tell you you are stupid when you post about them and they don't back your story.
In other words...you can't name me any Republican policies that are popular with a majority of people....cool...

How about Republican bills that are popular with you..that should be easy.......

And I have backed up everything I said.....there is a reason Democrats tend to run on actual policies..and Republicans tend to run on manufactured bullshit....because their policies suck

Because he did.....

If you proclaim infrastructure week every 2 weeks but don't pass a single bill...despite having majorities in the House and Senate who had no problems passing a tax cut for billionaires....

Yea, that tells me that you were playing infrastructure dress up....
Amazing that a tax cut for billionaires brought in 18% more dollars in taxes.

Forum List

Back