Why California is a SHITHOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I mean REALLY? Your link mentioned Riverside and San Bernardino County as the poorest. I know lots of people that live there and I know your link is not accurate. If itā€™s the poorest why are they building houses that cost from$400k+ to $800k+????
Can you answer that?

That's simply more Progressive thinking.

Especially for San Bernadino County which has a population of over 2 million people and is the largest county in the United States except for a few areas of Alaska. It contains over 20,000 sq. MILES. It is larger than each of the nine smallest states, larger than the four smallest states combined, and larger than 70 sovereign nations.

Chicago has the murderous South Side and they have multi-million dollar condominiums just a few miles away and very exclusive gated communities just a few more miles North and North-West.

In the parts of San Bernadino adjoining LA, and much of Coastal California, a $400,000 house is a handyman special in a poor section of town.
Means tested welfare is simply more expensive than compensation for simply being unemployed.

I guess technically I've been "unemployed" since 1974. That was the last year too that I received a W-2 form. According to your ideology, should I have been receiving unemployment compensation, food stamps, Section 8 housing and tons of other benefits?

If that had happened, I sure wouldn't have worked so hard all those years. Naaaaaa, I LOVED ALL my jobs and the rewards they provided.

In addition, random drug testing for anyone receiving welfare-related benefits.
Only unemployment compensation if you are merely unemployed.

Wow, that's pretty cool! Who knew? All those decades I earned well into six figures, I should have been collecting unemployment compensation too?

California has the nationā€™s highest poverty rate

Do you really need to lie? This is the problem with you people. And youā€™ve been here since 2009??

List of U.S. states and territories by poverty rate - Wikipedia

California is number 35
Florida is number 37

Wiki?

Even politifact admits it

TRUE: California has the nationā€™s highest poverty rate

TRUE: California has the nationā€™s highest poverty rate, when factoring in cost-of-living
By Chris Nichols on Friday, January 20th, 2017 at 3:11 p.m.

Californiaā€™s job and economic growth has outpaced much of the nation in recent years. That growth, however, has not eliminated one of the stateā€™s biggest challenges: poverty.

This week, State Assembly Republican Leader Chad Mayes called poverty Californiaā€™s No. 1 priority during a forum of legislative leaders in Sacramento.

Mayes, who represents parts of San Bernardino and Riverside counties, claimed the stateā€™s poverty rate is higher than any state in the nation when considering factors such as cost-of-living.

"If you look at the official poverty measure in California, weā€™re about average with the rest of the country," Mayes said. "But if you use the supplemental poverty measure, we are in the lead. We have the highest poverty rate in the nation -- higher than New Mexico, higher than any of the southern states, Louisiana, Alabama, higher than Idaho."

View attachment 172302

Really? I mean REALLY? Your link mentioned Riverside and San Bernardino County as the poorest. I know lots of people that live there and I know your link is not accurate. If itā€™s the poorest why are they building houses that cost from$400k+ to $800k+????
Can you answer that?

I know those most of places cost more than your house. In reality builders cannot even keep up with the phase. I also know couple of developers.

Here are just samples of new houses in that area.

New Homes in Riverside, CA | 929 New Homes | NewHomeSource

New Homes in Riverside-San Bernardino, CA | 1,364 New Homes | NewHomeSource

92509 New Homes for Sale - Riverside, California

Riverside New Homes & Riverside CA New Construction | Zillow

Riverside, CA New Homes for Sale - realtor.comĀ®

$400,000 home in California

2d3f25207ced86e3d821e91b4eddabe1.jpg

Do you really need to lie? This is the problem with you people. And youā€™ve been here since 2009??

California is number 35
Florida is number 37

Wiki?

TRUE: California has the nationā€™s highest poverty rate, when factoring in cost-of-living

Californiaā€™s job and economic growth has outpaced much of the nation in recent years. That growth, however, has not eliminated one of the stateā€™s biggest challenges: poverty.

This week, State Assembly Republican Leader Chad Mayes called poverty Californiaā€™s No. 1 priority during a forum of legislative leaders in Sacramento.

Mayes, who represents parts of San Bernardino and Riverside counties, claimed the stateā€™s poverty rate is higher than any state in the nation when considering factors such as cost-of-living.

"If you look at the official poverty measure in California, weā€™re about average with the rest of the country," Mayes said. "But if you use the supplemental poverty measure, we are in the lead. We have the highest poverty rate in the nation -- higher than New Mexico, higher than any of the southern states, Louisiana, Alabama, higher than Idaho."

View attachment 172302

Can you answer that?

I know those most of places cost more than your house. In reality builders cannot even keep up with the phase. I also know couple of developers.

Riverside, CA New Homes for Sale - realtor.com[emoji768]

Wow, hard to believe this conversation is even taking place. One thing Riverside/San Bernardino has over LA and Orange County is lots of available relatively cheap land. Builders may build 20-50 houses, maybe even 100 houses. The Inland Empire has a population in excess of 530,000 people. And builders know people are dumb enough to drive 2-3 hours each way to work in order to get a "brand new" house. After all why pay $500k-$600k for a 50 year old house when you can get a brand new on for much cheaper, on paper.
I understand the distance is only a 45 minute drive on a Saturday or Sunday....but on a weekday with traffic, it's 2-3 hours....each way.

Funny. According to Bear link itā€™s a poor counties. And I just proved that Riverside and San Bernardino is not a poor counties.
Those counties are booming. They cannot even keep up building houses. Shopping centers and developments are spreading unbelievably.

What are you trying to tell me?

Can you answer that?

Especially for San Bernadino County which has a population of over 2 million people and is the largest county in the United States except for a few areas of Alaska. It contains over 20,000 sq. MILES. It is larger than each of the nine smallest states, larger than the four smallest states combined, and larger than 70 sovereign nations.

Chicago has the murderous South Side and they have multi-million dollar condominiums just a few miles away and very exclusive gated communities just a few more miles North and North-West.

In the parts of San Bernadino adjoining LA, and much of Coastal California, a $400,000 house is a handyman special in a poor section of town.
Means tested welfare is simply more expensive than compensation for simply being unemployed.

I guess technically I've been "unemployed" since 1974. That was the last year too that I received a W-2 form. According to your ideology, should I have been receiving unemployment compensation, food stamps, Section 8 housing and tons of other benefits?

If that had happened, I sure wouldn't have worked so hard all those years. Naaaaaa, I LOVED ALL my jobs and the rewards they provided.

Wow, that's pretty cool! Who knew? All those decades I earned well into six figures, I should have been collecting unemployment compensation too?

You remove my links and you didnā€™t answer my question. Very funny.

California is number 35
Florida is number 37

Wiki?

View attachment 172302

Can you answer that?

$400,000 home in California

View attachment 173201

Sadly this is the best you can come up with.

California is number 35
Florida is number 37

Wiki?

View attachment 172302

Can you answer that?

Wow, hard to believe this conversation is even taking place. One thing Riverside/San Bernardino has over LA and Orange County is lots of available relatively cheap land. Builders may build 20-50 houses, maybe even 100 houses. The Inland Empire has a population in excess of 530,000 people. And builders know people are dumb enough to drive 2-3 hours each way to work in order to get a "brand new" house. After all why pay $500k-$600k for a 50 year old house when you can get a brand new on for much cheaper, on paper.
I understand the distance is only a 45 minute drive on a Saturday or Sunday....but on a weekday with traffic, it's 2-3 hours....each way.

Funny. According to Bear link itā€™s a poor counties. And I just proved that Riverside and San Bernardino is not a poor counties.
Those counties are booming. They cannot even keep up building houses. Shopping centers and developments are spreading unbelievably.

Bear is correct, it probably has more poverty than others. But that won't prevent builders from taking advantage of the cheap land.

California is number 35
Florida is number 37

Wiki?

View attachment 172302

Can you answer that?

Bear is correct, it probably has more poverty than others. But that won't prevent builders from taking advantage of the cheap land.

You donā€™t even live here for you or lousy Bear to understand or know the exact people that live here.
So you are saying the builders only built homes from $400k to $1.5 million for fun and just leave it empty?

Tell me where Iā€™m wrong.

Can you answer that?

California is number 35
Florida is number 37

Wiki?

View attachment 172302

Can you answer that?

So what is the NEW SCAM in California?

How about---------->turn over your savings from the Trump tax plan for poor, illegal, Californians-)

Dems want companies to give tax-cut savings to state

This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, itā€™s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other ā€œpublic welfareā€ according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nationā€™s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

Why California Is the Poverty Capital of America! Itā€™s About the $958 Billion

Another hater and jealous.....Poverty rate doesn't mean much otherwise Turkmenistan is better ranked better than the US and Germany for example.
Those who are poor in California are wealthy compared to most of the inhabitants of the flyover states.
Stop hating on us, we make most of the stuff you enjoy From shows, movies, technology, food, etc....Go to Church and follow the scripture of not being mean and hateful.
I don't hate Californians. I hate California's government, Washington politicians and intolerant liberal 'professors'. Very few Hollywood movies are worth a shit these days. Hollywood stars do not turn me on and have no better political opinions than Joe the Plumber.

I love California wine, walnuts, artichokes, kiwis, plums, celery, garlic, cauliflower, spinach, carrots, and beautiful women.

I am not mean and hateful. I am admittedly harsh in the art of criticism and occasionally vulgar.

...and yes, I love you too.

California is still a SHITHOLE!

No California, by far is the best state in the union. We also think red states are shit holes...but to each his own. Let us enjoy our state and run it the way we want. In the mean time we were at the beach yesterday it 82 and yes we were swimming. Please don't hate us for that too.

Yes California is easily the best state in the union.He is right though that the californias government and washingtons politicians is what makes it a shithole,not the state itself,the state is beautiful,its our corrupt government that keeps trying very hard to make it a shithole and until the american people stand up to their fucking corruption,they will make it one.

Please ask one of the mods to reprase the title of the thread to something like- our politicians have made california s shithole because it sounds like you really are ragging on california my favorite state and its offensive to people such as myself.Not mad or anything but i dont like people ragging on that beautiful state implying its a shithole.could not be any further than the truth.

Wiki?

View attachment 172302

Can you answer that?

You donā€™t even live here for you or lousy Bear to understand or know the exact people that live here.
So you are saying the builders only built homes from $400k to $1.5 million for fun and just leave it empty?

Well, don't live in San Bernardino. Live in Orange County, near the 91 & 57. So, you're wrong...dumbass.

Can you answer that?

Well, don't live in San Bernardino. Live in Orange County, near the 91 & 57. So, you're wrong...dumbass.

So you live between Anaheim and Fullerton. You are this ignorant that you donā€™t even know what is going on in Riverside and San Bernardino counties?

Answer my question again. Are you saying builders only build homes $400k to $1.5 million just for fun or empty.

This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, itā€™s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other ā€œpublic welfareā€ according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nationā€™s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

California is one of the few states that could leave the union and never look back.

Dope.

Can you answer that?

Wiki?

View attachment 172302

Can you answer that?

How about---------->turn over your savings from the Trump tax plan for poor, illegal, Californians-)

Why? Iā€™ll keep it in my pocket so I can go gambling at casinos here in Southern Ca or Las Vegas.
Or save it for my grandkids weddings.

Can you answer that?

Can you answer that?

Why? Iā€™ll keep it in my pocket so I can go gambling at casinos here in Southern Ca or Las Vegas.

I dunno, you have to ask the Democrats!

Can you answer that?

Can you answer that?

Well, that makes sense. All your tax savings and then some can go to the CA casinos and the casinos had it over to the sate...makes perfect sense...geesh.

California is one of the few states that could leave the union and never look back.

Dope.
California is the only state I would never miss. Everything that is grown in California can be imported from elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back