Why Can’t A Daca Bill Sail Through Congress?

So change it for just the Dreamers or - hell, give in and if their parents have been law abiding let them get legal residency. It's not hurting us. Spend the money on increasing security at the border and more important - spend the energy on fixing an antiquated cumbersome lengthy immigration system.

...or just use the same border protection Mexico has on its southern border....

neju6evumymy2ypy7u2yhedab.gif

I don't know that this picture is true or false (I'm gona guess it's true).
I do know that The U.S.A. has way more land then Guatemala.

It is true.
It's not just Guatemala it's for all of South America who is coming into Mexico Illegally.

Gotta draw the line somewhere.
There's the Panama Canal, too; it ought to be tough to cross.

The far right has taken a hard line stand on DACA and insist on ending family reunification and the lottery. What's with that? That might be another reason it can't get passed.

You damn tootin' I am taking a hard line on DACA... If someone lets them selves into my home and helps themselves to my lunch money... Uses all my extra-soft Charmin and won't get off my desk top, without permission... Sorry I am going to call the cops...
And if I live in a shit-hole sanctuary city, I use my baseball bat...

My home = USA
lunch money = Tax money for schools etc...
Extra soft Charmin = Toilet paper
desk top = Wi-Fi
cops = po-po
sanctuary city = San Francisco
baseball bat = Louisville Slugger

Do you have a whole bunch of family members that you want to bring in from another country?

No, and even if I did - I couldn't. It simply doesn't work that way.

It is that way for the dreamers if DACA passes without that part taken out.
The Dems are standing on hard line for it.

So change it for just the Dreamers or - hell, give in and if their parents have been law abiding let them get legal residency. It's not hurting us. Spend the money on increasing security at the border and more important - spend the energy on fixing an antiquated cumbersome lengthy immigration system.

We brought in a whole bunch of M-13 gang members through Obamas DACA Executive order.
While they were taking pictures of these kids, they were making M-13 gang hand signs.
So yes it does harm us.

A "whole bunch" came in through DACA.....? Those DACA kids were making M-13 gang hand signs?

I'm talking about the kids that was held in the fenced holding areas before they were bused to other States.
I saw them and I even made commits here on the board about it.

No citizenship. Ever. They are permanently banned from citizenship, by any means.

The bad behavior of their shithole parents CANNOT be rewarded.

Ah. So punish the kids for the actions of their parents. The rightwing mantra.

It's not punishment. Children cannot profit from the crimes of a parent.

It is a punishment. Whitewashing that will not change it.

They have never had a path to citizenship. Nothing is being taken from them at all. My husband is a resident alien and has been since he was 6. He can get govt grants, collect SS or disability if/when needed. How is it a punishment to grant illegal aliens the status of resident alien. It just isn't. Resident alien status is a HUGE gift.

:lol:

The Mexico/Guatamala border doesn't have a wall or fence. In fact, most of that border consists of pretty rugged terrain: rain forests, mountains, rivers and lakes forming natural barriers.

That border is not a desert, as the fake image portrays. There are a lot of fake "border wall" images trying to bolster proponents of a US wall's justification for that tactic. Most of the images are actually of the Israeli/Palestinian wall....not sure what this one is.

800px-Frontera_guatemala_mexico.jpg

No citizenship. Ever. They are permanently banned from citizenship, by any means.

They have never had a path to citizenship. Nothing is being taken from them at all. My husband is a resident alien and has been since he was 6. He can get govt grants, collect SS or disability if/when needed. How is it a punishment to grant illegal aliens the status of resident alien. It just isn't. Resident alien status is a HUGE gift.

Why does he not want to become an American Citizen?

I never said it was a punishment. My response was to the specific comment: "permanently banned from citizenship by any means".

Why not just give a one time amnesty for not only the kids but the entire family? In the same bill can be 50 billion for the wall and extra enforcement on our borders.

This explains it why we shouldn't allow the little shitheads or their criminal parents to become legal. It is despicable to even think about allowing the assholes to be here. We can't allow Mexico to import their poverty to this country.

26805136_1751907944871273_8486049233527991284_n.jpg

You know what was a good wall was Hadrian's Wall. I understand that it functioned properly, completely, and was in an disruptive location. Antonine's Wall was not so good. This sais nothing about the Berlin Wall. The Chinese Wall was the greatest, and most comparable to Hadrian's Wall.

Why not just give a one time amnesty for not only the kids but the entire family? In the same bill can be 50 billion for the wall and extra enforcement on our borders.

This explains it why we shouldn't allow the little shitheads or their criminal parents to become legal. It is despicable to even think about allowing the assholes to be here. We can't allow Mexico to import their poverty to this country.

26805136_1751907944871273_8486049233527991284_n.jpg

This does not sound good.
But...what if you had thirty unused dilapidated houses.

:lol:

The Mexico/Guatamala border doesn't have a wall or fence. In fact, most of that border consists of pretty rugged terrain: rain forests, mountains, rivers and lakes forming natural barriers.

That border is not a desert, as the fake image portrays. There are a lot of fake "border wall" images trying to bolster proponents of a US wall's justification for that tactic. Most of the images are actually of the Israeli/Palestinian wall....not sure what this one is.

800px-Frontera_guatemala_mexico.jpg

Word is that pic with the fence is in Israel. Illegally entering Mexico means you face the possibility of corrupt military or police stealing from you or killing you.

Neither Liberals nor Neo-Conservatives want borders.
Independents want borders.
Most of the Conservatives here did not want Trump to get the nomination.

Everyone wants borders. We just have different ideas on how to enforce them and handle immigration.

Forum List

Back