Why Can't Hillary Clinton Stop Lying?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Here is a guy who apparently has great dislike for Trump but unlike most crooked Hillary supports is at least honest about the lying we on the right have been telling you about.

Why can't she stop is his question, simple, because she is pathological. Just like she couldn't stop lying about Bosnia sniper fire that never happened. She lied about that for a year then blamed it on sleep deprivation.

On Sunday, the former secretary of state told FOX News’ Chris Wallace that FBI Director James Comey cleared her of misleading the public about her rogue email server at the state department: “Director Comey said my answers were truthful, and what I’ve said is consistent with what I have told the American people, that there were decisions discussed and made to classify retroactively certain of the emails.”

That’s wrong and she knows it, which makes it a lie.

“Clinton is cherry-picking statements by Comey to preserve her narrative about the unusual setup of a private email server,” wrote Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler, who awarded Clinton the maximum four “Pinocchios” for her whopper. “This allows her to skate past the more disturbing findings of the FBI investigation.”

Read here if you want to know about the FBI’s findings. In addition, her actions were an assault on the Freedom of Information Act and the hallowed concept of legislative oversight.

Here is a guy who apparently has great dislike for Trump but unlike most crooked Hillary supports is at least honest about the lying we on the right have been telling you about.

Why can't she stop is his question, simple, because she is pathological. Just like she couldn't stop lying about Bosnia sniper fire that never happened. She lied about that for a year then blamed it on sleep deprivation.

On Sunday, the former secretary of state told FOX News’ Chris Wallace that FBI Director James Comey cleared her of misleading the public about her rogue email server at the state department: “Director Comey said my answers were truthful, and what I’ve said is consistent with what I have told the American people, that there were decisions discussed and made to classify retroactively certain of the emails.”

“Clinton is cherry-picking statements by Comey to preserve her narrative about the unusual setup of a private email server,” wrote Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler, who awarded Clinton the maximum four “Pinocchios” for her whopper. “This allows her to skate past the more disturbing findings of the FBI investigation.”

Read here if you want to know about the FBI’s findings. In addition, her actions were an assault on the Freedom of Information Act and the hallowed concept of legislative oversight.
she's always smart enough to play dumb, but she's just too dim to be president.

she's always smart enough to play dumb, but she's just too dim to be president.

First of all, she isn't playing dumb.
She is not too dim there isn't a person too dim to be elected on the democrat ticket. That is why white America must rise up against crooked Hillary.

Trump says some stupid stuff and definitely isn't PC.

Crooked Hillary lies and makes up stories which are easily proven to be factually incorrect.

Who you gonna trust?

Crooked Hillary lies and makes up stories which are easily proven to be factually incorrect.

Who you gonna trust?
Neither tbqh. Trump says "stuff" from a position of ignorance. Hillary lies from a position of knowledge.

Which is more dangerous? I say it's a toss up

Who you gonna trust?
Neither tbqh. Trump says "stuff" from a position of ignorance. Hillary lies from a position of knowledge.

OK, who do you trust more then?

Trump who was never groomed to be president by the establishment or the RNC. And says stupid stuff.

or

Crooked Hillary who has been groomed for 30 years by the establishment, corporate America and the DNC and still lies.

Who you gonna trust?

Trump who was never groomed to be president by the establishment or the RNC. And says stupid stuff.

or

Crooked Hillary who has been groomed for 30 years by the establishment, corporate America and the DNC and still lies.
I don't "trust" either of them. Anyone who does is being foolish.

Who you gonna trust?

or

I don't "trust" either of them. Anyone who does is being foolish.

Well i can't say I trust either one. I trust Trump more to do what is right for our country. And even if I didn't, crooked Hillary's lying can't be rewarded with the presidency. Well it can and it might but it will be a dirty shame.

Forum List

Back