Why can't Public Assistance increase?

shifted their main corporations overseas where they pay ZERO US Taxes but collect oodles in sales in the US.

Challenge: Cite three examples of these corporations who pay zero US tax but collect sales in the US?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiT3beU1YLOAhXEcT4KHbclDisQFgg1MAM&url=http://www.americansfortaxfairness.org/tax-fairness-briefing-booklet/fact-sheet-corporate-tax-rates/&usg=AFQjCNFQUNPRYUMm7ONb-tuD3xCJb__yYA&sig2=UzkhaAAC69GcI7wbRs6JpQ

Okay moron... read your challenge CAREFULLY.... I asked you to show 3 corporations who 1) Paid zero US taxes AND 2) Collected sales in the US. You cited a list of propaganda links which show such nuggets as "General Electric, Boeing, Verizon and 23 other profitable Fortune 500 firms paid no federal income taxes from 2008 to 2012" BUT... what the propagandists FAIL to mention is their sales. You see, whenever your expenses are more than your profits, you show a loss and you don't pay taxes on a loss. Now, just so happens, between '08-'12, we went through a major recession and many businesses who didn't completely tank, didn't show a profit.

But propagandists rely on really stupid people who don't comprehend that "revenues collected" is not profits made. And so, you can manipulate statistics to show something seemingly outrageous or unethical. The only person being unethical is you... the propagandist.
LOL, who's the moron ?

Fifteen (of Many) Reasons Why We Need Corporate Tax Reform
April 9, 2015 12:49 PM | Permalink |
Companies From Various Sectors Use Legal Tax Dodges to Avoid Taxes

Read this report in PDF.

This CTJ report illustrates how profitable Fortune 500 companies in a range of sectors of the U.S. economy have been remarkably successful in manipulating the tax system to avoid paying even a dime in tax on billions of dollars in U.S. profits. These 15 corporations’ tax situations shed light on the widespread nature of corporate tax avoidance. As a group, the 15 companies paid no federal income tax on $23 billion in profits in 2014, and they paid almost no federal income tax on $107 billion in profits over the past five years. All but two received federal tax rebates in 2014, and almost all paid exceedingly low rates over five years.

Companies Represent Diverse Economic Sectors

The companies profiled here represent a range of segments of the U.S. economy:

• Broadcaster CBS Corporation enjoyed $1.8 billion in U.S. profits last year, and received a federal income tax rebate of $235 million.
  • Doll-maker Mattel, which has paid zero federal income taxes over the past five years, received a tax rebate of $46 million in 2014.
  • The financial services corporation Prudential avoided all federal income taxes on its $3.5 billion in U.S. profits in 2014.
  • Ryder System, which provides truck rentals and services, paid a negative 0.3 percent federal income tax rate in 2014 and over the past five years a negative 0.5 percent rate.
  • California-based utility PG&E had negative tax rates both in 2014 and over the five-year period.
All 15 companies’ effective federal income tax rates for 2014 and the five-year period between 2010 and 2014 are shown in the table below:

15corp2015.jpg

Fifteen (of Many) Reasons Why We Need Corporate Tax Reform | CTJReports

This is just MORE propaganda where people have manipulated the data to support your meme. I'm sorry... that's all it is. There is TONS of it online because Marxists have nothing better to do than churn out more and more misleading and dishonest propaganda. Why? Because dumb little piss ants like YOU buy it! You're too stupid to figure out how you're being lied to and manipulated. It's easier for you to just believe this nonsense because you've been brainwashed to think capitalism is evil. Lenin had a term for you... "Useful Idiots."
Capitalism isn't evil. The GOP BSers and crony thieves are evil. Those figures are from the corps themselves ferchrissake...Tell me again about the 47%, our highest corporate tax rates in the world, our lazy poor, how the gay guy caused the GOP world depression, Obama's 2 years of total control and a whole imaginary GOP world of bs. Ay caramba.

No, MANY giant corps make huge profits and pay NO taxes or even get more money back from the IRS. Small businesses pay much more than the effective corporate rate of 12%, a joke.

No... that's the MEME you keep repeating because your Marxist masters have taught you to parrot it over and over. No corporation, giant or otherwise, pay zero taxes on actual earned profits inside the US. Marxists are clever at manipulating data and playing fast and loose with the fact to make that SEEM to be the case, and you're just gullible enough to believe it. They depend on people like you. That's why they churn out so much of this garbage... it works on idiots like yourself.

You see... they've primed you already. You have been convinced that big bad evil maniacal corporations run by greedy corrupt capitalists are stealing and robbing the little guy. This has been happening since before you and I were born, it's where the term "robber barons" came from. So now that they have instilled this thought in your mind, it's really very simple to get you to believe their propaganda and manipulated data because it ties in so well with what you've been trained to believe.

Common sense should tell you there is no secret password that some corporations use to avoid paying their taxes while other corporations are just dupes who go along with the program. If SOME corporations were able to skate on paying legitimate taxes owed, then ALL corporations would do the same thing because they ALL operate under the same tax code. And it would be equally hard to believe that the other corporations who are paying their taxes wouldn't know about this scheme.

Capitalism isn't evil. The GOP BSers and crony thieves are evil. Those figures are from the corps themselves ferchrissake...Tell me again about the 47%, our highest corporate tax rates in the world, our lazy poor, how the gay guy caused the GOP world depression, Obama's 2 years of total control and a whole imaginary GOP world of bs. Ay caramba.

Well I agree that Crony Capitalism is awful and we need to put an end to it.... I think that starts with not electing people like Hillary Clinton who are owned by the crony capitalists like George Soros. And there are some Republicans who also fall into this category, it's certainly not exclusive to Democrats.

But the figures and stats you're posting are compiled by Marxists who are pushing an agenda and selling a narrative. As for your other little politicized memes, we can address those one by one if you like, but they have nothing to do with THIS debate. It's typical debate tactics of any liberal to switch topics when you start to lose the argument.

No, MANY giant corps make huge profits and pay NO taxes or even get more money back from the IRS. Small businesses pay much more than the effective corporate rate of 12%, a joke.

No... that's the MEME you keep repeating because your Marxist masters have taught you to parrot it over and over. No corporation, giant or otherwise, pay zero taxes on actual earned profits inside the US. Marxists are clever at manipulating data and playing fast and loose with the fact to make that SEEM to be the case, and you're just gullible enough to believe it. They depend on people like you. That's why they churn out so much of this garbage... it works on idiots like yourself.

You see... they've primed you already. You have been convinced that big bad evil maniacal corporations run by greedy corrupt capitalists are stealing and robbing the little guy. This has been happening since before you and I were born, it's where the term "robber barons" came from. So now that they have instilled this thought in your mind, it's really very simple to get you to believe their propaganda and manipulated data because it ties in so well with what you've been trained to believe.

Common sense should tell you there is no secret password that some corporations use to avoid paying their taxes while other corporations are just dupes who go along with the program. If SOME corporations were able to skate on paying legitimate taxes owed, then ALL corporations would do the same thing because they ALL operate under the same tax code. And it would be equally hard to believe that the other corporations who are paying their taxes wouldn't know about this scheme.
LOL. Can you read? RW skull, thickest substance known to man.

Well I agree that Crony Capitalism is awful and we need to put an end to it.... I think that starts with not electing people like Hillary Clinton who are owned by the crony capitalists like George Soros. And there are some Republicans who also fall into this category, it's certainly not exclusive to Democrats.

But the figures and stats you're posting are compiled by Marxists who are pushing an agenda and selling a narrative. As for your other little politicized memes, we can address those one by one if you like, but they have nothing to do with THIS debate. It's typical debate tactics of any liberal to switch topics when you start to lose the argument.
These figures come from the IRS and the corporations themselves, Politifact, Business Insider, etc. take a break on the Marxist crap. lol

Hillary takes big money for speeches, it has no effect on her strong regulation policies, tax policy, or anything else. Pure GOP BS propaganda. George Soros is no power broker, like the Kochs, Adelson, Murdoch etc who run the GOP. Or did until Trump took over the Dupe section. All of the above ARE crony capitalists spending billions to run all the websites, orgs, institutes of the whole evil bs empire.

27 giant profitable companies paid no taxes - USA Today
www.usatoday.com/story/money/markets/...paid-no-taxes/81399094/
USA Today
Mar 7, 2016 - There are 27 companies in the Standard & Poor's 500, including telecom firm Level 3 Communications (LVLT), airline United Continental (UAL) and automaker General Motors (GM), that reported paying no income tax expense in 2015 despite reporting pre-tax profits, according to a USA TODAY analysis of data from S&P Global ...
20% of big companies pay zero corporate taxes - Apr. 13, 2016
money.cnn.com/2016/04/13/pf/taxes/gao-corporate-taxes/
CNNMoney
Apr 13, 2016 - Nearly 20% of large U.S. corporations that reported a profit on their financial statements in 2012 ended up paying exactly nothing in U.S. ...
You visited this page on 7/20/16.
20 big profitable US companies paid no taxes - CNBC.com
www.cnbc.com/2014/08/13/20-big-profitable-us-companies-paid-no-taxes.html
CNBC
Aug 13, 2014 - U.S. companies are looking for all sorts of ways to reduce their tax bill. But scores of big U.S. companies just paid no taxes or effective tax rates ...
1 in 5 big U.S. companies pay no federal income tax - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com › MoneyWatch › Markets
CBS News
Apr 13, 2016 - In 2012, some four in 10 larger corporations in the U.S. had no federal income tax after accounting for credits, according to the GAO. The 58 percent of big businesses that did pay taxes in 2012 contributed a total of $268 billion.

I can read just fine. I explained how your previous claim that "many corporations pay zero taxes on sales in the US" is a false meme. First and foremost, we don't tax "sales" we tax profits. If a corporation shows no profits, there is nothing to tax. They may have had sales but they had losses to offset any profits, therefore, paid no taxes. But Marxists are extremely good at manipulating data and formulating propaganda to make you believe someone is getting away with something unethical.

So you ramble on about this corporation or that corporation and how they avoided paying their legitimate taxes... it's not true because if it were, NO corporation would ever pay a dime in tax. They would all point to that example and say... why should we pay when they didn't? This is obviously a fallacy. All corporations operate under the same exact tax code.

After I have now spent time to reasonably and rationally deconstruct your argument and show you how you've been manipulated and lied to by propagandists on a mission, you want to hurl insults at me and call me names. It's okay, I am used to that happening, I go through this quite often here and it doesn't bother me a bit. In fact, it tells me that I've nailed it and you have no more argument left to make.

USA Today
Mar 7, 2016 - There are 27 companies in the Standard & Poor's 500, including telecom firm Level 3 Communications (LVLT), airline United Continental (UAL) and automaker General Motors (GM), that reported paying no income tax expense in 2015 despite reporting pre-tax profits, according to a USA TODAY analysis of data from S&P Global ...
CNNMoney
Apr 13, 2016 - Nearly 20% of large U.S. corporations that reported a profit on their financial statements in 2012 ended up paying exactly nothing in U.S. ...
CNBC
Aug 13, 2014 - U.S. companies are looking for all sorts of ways to reduce their tax bill. But scores of big U.S. companies just paid no taxes or effective tax rates ...
CBS News
Apr 13, 2016 - In 2012, some four in 10 larger corporations in the U.S. had no federal income tax after accounting for credits, according to the GAO. The 58 percent of big businesses that did pay taxes in 2012 contributed a total of $268 billion.

Well now, you can continue to sit here and copy/paste propaganda all day... all night... all the next day, indefinitely! I can't dispute there is tone and tons of Marxist propaganda out there.

I have already explained why many companies don't have taxes to pay. I've never claimed that some companies don't owe any taxes because they didn't show a profit or because offsets and credits erased taxable profits. That's the system and all corporations operate under the same exact system.

Now... It might seem unfair in your mind that corporations have a lower tax rate than individual taxpayers. But it's really not unfair. The CEOs and managers who earn incomes at the corporation pay their income taxes just like you and I, at the individual tax rates. The corporate entity doesn't pay individual earned income tax because they are corporations. We intentionally give them a special rate because we want them to grow and prosper, so as to create jobs and continue to flourish. Just like we give special tax rates to rich people who volunteer to use their wealth to invest in venture capitalism. It's not "unfair" because we all gain a tremendous benefit from this that we would not realize otherwise.

All marxists no doubt lol...

Well, the sources the propagandists use to deliver the propaganda is not going to have a great big red sign on it telling you it's Marxist propaganda. If that were the case, it would be very easy for us to reject the propaganda because we'd all recognize it by the big red sign.

So they have their brainwashed minions such as yourself, operating as "reporters" working for major media outlets which lend credibility to their propaganda. That's how you make propaganda effective. If all propaganda were obvious, no one would ever believe it.

USA Today
CNNMoney
CNBC
CBS News

Well now, you can continue to sit here and copy/paste propaganda all day... all night... all the next day, indefinitely! I can't dispute there is tone and tons of Marxist propaganda out there.

I have already explained why many companies don't have taxes to pay. I've never claimed that some companies don't owe any taxes because they didn't show a profit or because offsets and credits erased taxable profits. That's the system and all corporations operate under the same exact system.

Now... It might seem unfair in your mind that corporations have a lower tax rate than individual taxpayers. But it's really not unfair. The CEOs and managers who earn incomes at the corporation pay their income taxes just like you and I, at the individual tax rates. The corporate entity doesn't pay individual earned income tax because they are corporations. We intentionally give them a special rate because we want them to grow and prosper, so as to create jobs and continue to flourish. Just like we give special tax rates to rich people who volunteer to use their wealth to invest in venture capitalism. It's not "unfair" because we all gain a tremendous benefit from this that we would not realize otherwise.
Both are unfair. The rich and giant corps are totally bloated, just buying ridiculous luxuries and giving dividends to each other lol. You are a total dupe of GOP propaganda.

Your a-holes are wrecking the nonrich and the country, for 35 years now. No one has any money to create demand anymore... And USA Today and CBS are not Marxists lol...Brainwashed functional moron.

I can read just fine. I explained how your previous claim that "many corporations pay zero taxes on sales in the US" is a false meme. First and foremost, we don't tax "sales" we tax profits. If a corporation shows no profits, there is nothing to tax. They may have had sales but they had losses to offset any profits, therefore, paid no taxes. But Marxists are extremely good at manipulating data and formulating propaganda to make you believe someone is getting away with something unethical.

So you ramble on about this corporation or that corporation and how they avoided paying their legitimate taxes... it's not true because if it were, NO corporation would ever pay a dime in tax. They would all point to that example and say... why should we pay when they didn't? This is obviously a fallacy. All corporations After I have now spent time to reasonably and rationally deconstruct your argument and show you how you've been manipulated and lied to by propagandists on a mission, you want to hurl insults at me and call me names. It's okay, I am used to that happening, I go through this quite often here and it doesn't bother me a bit. In fact, it tells me that I've nailed it and you have no more argument left to make.
I never said ANYTHING about sales. They have huge profits and pay no taxes. They have huge profits and pay no taxes.They have huge profits and pay no taxes.They have huge profits and pay no taxes. HELLOOO?!?!

Both are unfair. The rich and giant corps are totally bloated, just buying ridiculous luxuries and giving dividends to each other lol. You are a total dupe of GOP propaganda.

Your a-holes are wrecking the nonrich and the country, for 35 years now. No one has any money to create demand anymore... And USA Today and CBS are not Marxists lol...Brainwashed functional moron.

Well, no... most corporations aren't lavishing dividends on each other. That's more of your mindless jealous "class warfare" bullshit you've been programmed to accept as a truth. Conservative have not controlled the White House or either house of Congress for 30 of those 35 years you're squawking about. It has been liberals, progressives and neocons who have dismantled virtually every aspect Reagan tried to establish.

And no one claimed USA Today and CBS are Marxists. The Marxists, as I explained, do not use Marxists to promote their propaganda because they know it will be rejected.

I never said ANYTHING about sales. They have huge profits and pay no taxes. They have huge profits and pay no taxes.They have huge profits and pay no taxes.They have huge profits and pay no taxes. HELLOOO?!?!

Well no they don't and you never cited any example. You presented a Marxist propaganda piece naming a few corporations who had losses because of the recession and weren't subject to taxes as a result.

Well no they don't and you never cited any example. You presented a Marxist propaganda piece naming a few corporations who had losses because of the recession and weren't subject to taxes as a result.
Last year? Ok, you're plain nuts.

Well, no... most corporations aren't lavishing dividends on each other. That's more of your mindless jealous "class warfare" bullshit you've been programmed to accept as a truth. Conservative have not controlled the White House or either house of Congress for 30 of those 35 years you're squawking about. It has been liberals, progressives and neocons who have dismantled virtually every aspect Reagan tried to establish.

And no one claimed USA Today and CBS are Marxists. The Marxists, as I explained, do not use Marxists to promote their propaganda because they know it will be rejected.
Conservatives have kept Reaganist tax rates and loopholes all that time. Nutjob.

USA Today
CNNMoney
CNBC
CBS News

So now your writing that corporations AREN'T overtaxed?

Conservatives have kept Reaganist tax rates and loopholes all that time. Nutjob.

Well that's just a flat out lie. The tax rates have changed numerous times since Reagan.

So now your writing that corporations AREN'T overtaxed?

I haven't argued they are overtaxed.

I have suggested that we should eliminate corporate taxation in order to create millions of new jobs and bring corporations back to America... along with hundreds of new foreign corporations who would love to locate here because of our enormous consumer base.

We should declare a 10-year tax moratorium on all repatriated wealth from abroad in order to get it back into our domestic economy. We may need to attach some caveats to that in order to ensure it doesn't just get moved into tax-free securities and municipal bonds, and actually gets used to create new jobs and expand businesses.

Well that's just a flat out lie. The tax rates have changed numerous times since Reagan.
4% under Clinton over 250k, 4% under Obama over 400k. Considering loopholes, nothing. Hardly numerous.

Forum List

Back