Why can't Public Assistance increase?

There is no problem with public assistance if it's done correctly and in a fiscally responsible way
It's not, people abuse the system and it's allowed to happen.

Public assistance if done at all should be done at the local level and as a last resort. Your terms are not achievable, it is never fiscally responsible to do charity with other people's money. The people giving and taking other people's money will never do it in a "fiscally responsible" way

Instead of giving people money, use the money to TRAIN them.
To ENABLE them to make their own money

This is not complicated people....

I'm afraid it is.

You can't train people that don't want the training. We have all kinds of schools around the country that offer financial assistance. So why do people on welfare not take advantage of that? Because they don't want to be anything in the first place.

I'm afraid it is.

You can't train people that don't want the training. We have all kinds of schools around the country that offer financial assistance. So why do people on welfare not take advantage of that? Because they don't want to be anything in the first place.

Government is also making the decision what to train people in. Then they are of course going to provide incentives (other people's money) to hire them. The market trains people for skills that they need. Government does things like pay farmers to buy the crops government wants grown

It appears you know nothing about the tax code in the US and how it favors the rich. Are you a Canadian like BriPat?

You don't understand a trust being administered by a corporation where the corporation pays the taxes? Why do you think there are so many rich unemployed in this country? Why do you think so many wealthy (Bill Gates) and corporations are incorporated in Nevada?

FYI: I've been audited twice in the last 15 years. Both times the IRS cut me a check.

There are so many rich unemployed because rich people no longer need to earn incomes. They are fucking rich. They spend most of their time now spending their wealth and enjoying the finer things in life.

Bill Gates lives in Medina, Washington and his company, Microsoft, is headquartered in Redmond, Washington. But if there are corporations who like to locate in Nevada, maybe Nevada has low state tax for corporations? None of this has a thing to do with personal income tax rates.

You just sit here and spew one Marxist piece of propaganda after another while lying about being a capitalist. Obviously, you're not smart enough to pull it off. Go back and tell your masters you've failed and that you need an easier assignment, like passing out pamphlets at the airport.

Bill Gates AND Microsoft are both Nevada corporations.

If you want to eliminate personal taxes for the rich, you create a trust and have a corporation administer.

The business of the corporation is to administer the trust, and as you know any and all expenses are tax deductible.

No personal income tax, and any monies spent on distribution are deductible.

No, one is an individual and one is a corporation and both are located in Washington state. I don't know why your retarded ass thinks they are Nevada corporations.

As you've been told, any monies you receive from trusts are reported on your 1040 and you pay taxes on that when you receive it. I don't know why your retarded ass thinks you don't pay tax on proceeds from trusts.

I've explained about rich people and taxes.... Most of them don't pay earned income taxes because they no longer earn incomes. They earn dividends from their investment of wealth sometimes and we tax them at a lower rate because we want to encourage them to invest their wealth rather than sit on it. But remember, rich people don't HAVE to do anything... they're rich. If you want to tax their investment of wealth, they'll stop doing that and just sit on it instead. And then, you can sit there and spin while capital investment projects go unfunded and nothing happens to grow your economy.

As you slowly choke capitalism to death, your Marxist masters will commend you for a job well done.

You're saying that a person can't be incorporated? Show me any law that states that can't occur.

A company with a corporate office in another State can't be a Nevada corporation? Show me any law that states that can't occur.

Apple, Intel, Harley-Davidson, and for our resident truck driver, Swift Transportation are also Nevada corporations. As a matter of fact, Nevada which is a tax haven second only to the Cayman's, has more than 500,000 corporations and LLC's, which employ's more than 100,000 people. Not bad for a State with a population of 2.8M.

As you've been told, I don't receive ANY direct distributions from a trust, thus, I'm not liable for taxes.

I'm afraid it is.

If they don't want training, don't give them assistance.

I did. What's your point?

My point was clear in the post that you quoted. You're lying that you pay your personal living expenses through your company and write them off as business expenses. Even if you tried that, your tax lawyer and accountant wouldn't do it. If they did, you'd go to jail for tax fraud. They would lose their licenses, which is why they wouldn't do it.

If you make 4 large, you pay taxes. You said you don't pay taxes. In fact, the actual one percenters earn 20% of the income and pay 40% of the taxes. You make shit up, stupid shit. You're just transparent. You are a liar, and a bad one. You just needed to run into the first real CEO who knew how shallow your lies are.

And that's just income taxes. If you were an actual CEO or in any management capacity, you'd know your company pays a boat load of other taxes too.

Nope, you're an MS-NBC trained seal repeating their lies that the people who pay most of the taxes don't pay them. Bark, bark!

It appears you know nothing about the tax code in the US and how it favors the rich. Are you a Canadian like BriPat?

You don't understand a trust being administered by a corporation where the corporation pays the taxes? Why do you think there are so many rich unemployed in this country? Why do you think so many wealthy (Bill Gates) and corporations are incorporated in Nevada?

FYI: I've been audited twice in the last 15 years. Both times the IRS cut me a check.

So now you not only pay no taxes but the government gave you a check for taxes you didn't pay?

Listen you stupid bitch, I've explained this to you repeatedly. You said you pay "NO" taxes. A trust can only shelter you UNTIL YOU TAKE THE MONEY OUT. When I asked you about that, you said you put all your money on a credit card, that's how you pay no taxes.

You can not use a corporation OR a trust to not pay taxes on your money when you TAKE IT OUT AND SPEND IT.

You are a lying, MS-NBC trained, bigoted piece of shit. You have no idea what you are talking about. Stop wasting my time until you do some research and come up with a harder story to unravel than this shallow lie.

Whatever you take out of your trust, you PAY TAXES ON.

How stupid are you that you can't grasp that simple concept?

Show me one law in Nevada that states a corporation can't administrate a trust.

Why the hell do you think Bill Gates and about 90% of US billionaires are Nevada corporations?

Completely irrelevant.

Listen you stupid bitch, I've explained this to you repeatedly. You said you pay "NO" taxes. A trust can only shelter you UNTIL YOU TAKE THE MONEY OUT.

When I asked you about that, you said you put all your money on a credit card, that's how you pay no taxes.

It's irrelevant how you take the money out, stupid answer. You can use a trust to delay taxes. WHEN YOU TAKE THE MONEY OUT, YOU PAY TAXES ON IT.

Ask your CPA or your tax lawyer to explain it to you, dumb ass. Oh, I forgot, they are imaginary.

I don't receive distribution from a trust, my corporation does. The corporation is liable for taxes, not me. Distribution done by the corporation is fully deductible.

There is no problem with public assistance if it's done correctly and in a fiscally responsible way

Public assistance if done at all should be done at the local level and as a last resort. Your terms are not achievable, it is never fiscally responsible to do charity with other people's money. The people giving and taking other people's money will never do it in a "fiscally responsible" way

By 'public assistance' are you referring to 'social' (people) or corporate?

And while were at it, does the 'local level' have the monies to do this?

My point was clear in the post that you quoted. You're lying that you pay your personal living expenses through your company and write them off as business expenses. Even if you tried that, your tax lawyer and accountant wouldn't do it. If they did, you'd go to jail for tax fraud. They would lose their licenses, which is why they wouldn't do it.

If you make 4 large, you pay taxes. You said you don't pay taxes. In fact, the actual one percenters earn 20% of the income and pay 40% of the taxes. You make shit up, stupid shit. You're just transparent. You are a liar, and a bad one. You just needed to run into the first real CEO who knew how shallow your lies are.

And that's just income taxes. If you were an actual CEO or in any management capacity, you'd know your company pays a boat load of other taxes too.

Nope, you're an MS-NBC trained seal repeating their lies that the people who pay most of the taxes don't pay them. Bark, bark!

So now you not only pay no taxes but the government gave you a check for taxes you didn't pay?

Listen you stupid bitch, I've explained this to you repeatedly. You said you pay "NO" taxes. A trust can only shelter you UNTIL YOU TAKE THE MONEY OUT. When I asked you about that, you said you put all your money on a credit card, that's how you pay no taxes.

You can not use a corporation OR a trust to not pay taxes on your money when you TAKE IT OUT AND SPEND IT.

You are a lying, MS-NBC trained, bigoted piece of shit. You have no idea what you are talking about. Stop wasting my time until you do some research and come up with a harder story to unravel than this shallow lie.

Why the hell do you think Bill Gates and about 90% of US billionaires are Nevada corporations?

Completely irrelevant.

Listen you stupid bitch, I've explained this to you repeatedly. You said you pay "NO" taxes. A trust can only shelter you UNTIL YOU TAKE THE MONEY OUT.

When I asked you about that, you said you put all your money on a credit card, that's how you pay no taxes.

It's irrelevant how you take the money out, stupid answer. You can use a trust to delay taxes. WHEN YOU TAKE THE MONEY OUT, YOU PAY TAXES ON IT.

Ask your CPA or your tax lawyer to explain it to you, dumb ass. Oh, I forgot, they are imaginary.

I don't receive distribution from a trust, my corporation does. The corporation is liable for taxes, not me. Distribution done by the corporation is fully deductible.

You don't know what you're talking about

You're just tired at this point. Look up what a libertarian is. Corporate welfare is your gig, not mine. I believe in free markets. You want government to pick winners and losers. I never pick market winners

If we slashed the Federal government removing redistribution of wealth, then yes

Completely irrelevant.

Show me any law that precludes me from doing what I stated.

You're just tired at this point. Look up what a libertarian is. Corporate welfare is your gig, not mine. I believe in free markets. You want government to pick winners and losers. I never pick market winners

If we slashed the Federal government removing redistribution of wealth, then yes

Libertarianism makes you stupid.

The concept of 'free market' only works when everybody plays by the rules. That's never going to happen. Libertarians forget about the greed factor.

The redistribution of wealth argument is bullshit. How can you have redistribution of wealth when all businesses, corporations, most super rich, and all wealthy only contribute 12% of what the IRS collects?

If they don't want training, don't give them assistance.

Some can't be trained for anything because they don't possess enough intelligence. And that goes right back to the theory the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

We have low intelligence people breeding at a much higher rate than working Americans. We can't solve poverty unless we lower the birth rate of stupid people. The only way that could be accomplished is by a law that states if you apply for public assistance, you have to be fixed first.

Years ago I worked for a company repairing medical equipment. They wanted me to go to electronics school, so I went part-time at nights.

The first night in class, the teacher drew two resistors of equal value connected to a 12 volt battery on the chalk board, and began to explain that because the resistors were equal, each one absorbed 6 volts of electricity because 6 and 6 equals 12. He asked if there were any questions, and we all laughed a little bit; well, all except one student.

He was a younger black guy and began asking the teacher all kinds of ridiculous questions. No matter how many times the teacher explained this simple theory, the guy just couldn't understand it. So I whispered to my new classmate next to me "I don't think this guy will even make it through the first semester!" He whispered back "I know he won't. This is his third time taking it!"

My classmate had to retake the semester several times as well; not because he couldn't add 6 plus 6, but because he had some major medical and family issues. During break, he told me that the black guy was on some sort of government program, and the school rigged his test scores to get him into the school.

Completely irrelevant.

Show me any law that precludes me from doing what I stated.

You can't deduct your personal expenses either in your company or in your trust. It's tax fraud. And you can't take money out of your company without paying taxes on it. How many times do I have to explain that to you?

If you pay your expenses from company/trust assets, that's fine. But you have to declare it as income. And then you pay taxes on it.

You know nothing about business, zero, nothing at all. And you can't follow simple sentences as I keep explaining that SIMPLE concept to you.

Also, it makes no sense that your company would own a trust, it's the other way around, a trust would own your company. That your trust sets up telecommunications structures and then the income flows to your company from the trust doesn't even make sense.

You also can't explain this to me so that it makes remote sense. And since my background is business and finance, I could understand even a basic explanation. But all you keep telling me is that you have no idea what you are talking about

Forum List

Back